New March 2017 Check In thread

We've locked in our dates now - arriving the 18th for 4 nights and trying out the Eden Roc this time.

I have to tell you I booked Eden Roc & someone on another thread referred to their stay there as "Bates Motel vacation" I cancelled and booked Camelot Inn which will be an easier walk especially with new security procedures on the west side.

I have to tell you I booked Eden Roc & someone on another thread referred to their stay there as "Bates Motel vacation" I cancelled and booked Camelot Inn which will be an easier walk especially with new security procedures on the west side.

Hmmm perhaps that is the reason it was so cheap compared to other hotels? Will investigate, thanks!

By the way, has anyone gone to the resort late March? I'm sort of getting nervous crowd wise. I know the overall strategy -- get to rope drop (EMH in our case) hit the majors, pull FPs, take a midday break, and go back in the evening. I'm going in with the mindset that it'll be super packed, but I'm hoping it won't be as bad as I'm expecting!

By the way, has anyone gone to the resort late March? I'm sort of getting nervous crowd wise. I know the overall strategy -- get to rope drop (EMH in our case) hit the majors, pull FPs, take a midday break, and go back in the evening. I'm going in with the mindset that it'll be super packed, but I'm hoping it won't be as bad as I'm expecting!

Ha, my mindset exactly. We'll be there 3/25-3/31

Ha, my mindset exactly. We'll be there 3/25-3/31

Yes, I'm a little nervous too. We have gone in January and February in year's before, but this year we decided to go in March so the kids wouldn't miss school. :sad2: Hopefully it won't be too bad, but I'm sure we will all still have a great time.:earboy2:

Yes, I'm a little nervous too. We have gone in January and February in year's before, but this year we decided to go in March so the kids wouldn't miss school. :sad2: Hopefully it won't be too bad, but I'm sure we will all still have a great time.:earboy2:

Same here. We've been to WDW the past 3 years in February, September, and mid November. Dreading Spring Break crowds.

We are staying at my Aunt and Uncle's from Feb. 28-Mar. 9 and doing 5 day park hoppers. There's four of us this year (me, DW, DD6 and DS4). We are Canadians and it will be my kiddies first time even on an airplane since they were infants (it's the first time we've paid for them to fly).

I'm wondering if anyone on the board can help me with a couple March related questions that I have:

Question 1-can anyone confirm that fireworks are only scheduled Fri/Sat/Sun while we are there?
Question 2-we went last Feb (just with DS1) and our absolute favourite part of the trip was WOC. I know that WOC isn't scheduled to start till Mar. 7th (that's when the dessert parties are back on). Can we expect that to be set in stone? Or is there a good probability that it could be delayed past that date? Anyone know the history of WOC and whether it usually starts again on its scheduled date? My wife is going to be super sad if we miss out on WOC.

Booked our WOC dessert party today :love:

Now just hoping PTN makes a miraculous return for Spring Break and we will be the happiest Disney fans in all the lands.

(This replaces the old March check-in thread at http://www.disboards.com/threads/march-2017-check-in-thread.3561568/)

March 2017

Mamas07 Feb 26-4
cadisfan Feb 28-2 (HoJo)

Karyanne30 1-3

GatorChris 1-3

Tahlzy 2-23 (DLH & AirBnB)
MacMama0930 2-5

minorthr 3-8 (Hilton)

Dallas_Lady 4-9 (DI&S)

frank808 6-10 (PI&S)

minnielovesmickey 9-19 (Holiday Inn)

Winnowill 10-13 (Ramada Maingate)

Tissa 12-14

chookie96 14-18 (Hyatt House)

TXDisGurl 15-18 (BWPPI)
northshoremama 16-18 (VGC)

cruisehopeful 17-19 (GCH)
sgrap 17-21 (VGC)

sophies*mom 18-22
Laneybelle 18-24 (BWPPI)
NMDisneyMom 18-24 (VGC)
CantWaitToGo2007 18-25 (Dolphin Cove)

Tink1987 20-26 (undecided)

JanJan324 22-25

geergirl 24-1 (Holiday Inn)

Kricketnp 25-26 (BWPPI)

lbcrosby 25-29 (Fairfield Inn)
Rubygoose 25-30 (DLH)
Leopardstars 25-31 (HoJo)
staceylacey1 25-31 (Holiday Inn)

CyndiLouWho 26-31
mgmgbook 26-2 (DI&S)

redman96 27-31
Kimi313 27-2 (DLH)
3TinksAndAnEeyore 30-1 (undecided)

DharmaLou 30-2 (Travelodge Anaheim)

Please add us on to this March list.
March 2 - 4 @ VGC
Thank you so much!! :thanks: :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter