New March 2017 Check In thread

Leopardstars

Mouseketeer
(This replaces the old March check-in thread at http://www.disboards.com/threads/march-2017-check-in-thread.3561568/)

March 2017

Mamas07 Feb 26-4
cadisfan Feb 28-2 (HoJo)
flyingjay Feb 28-9

Karyanne30 1-3

GatorChris 1-3
NaturalNine 1-24

hjgaus 2-4 (GCV)
MacMama0930 2-5
haileymarie92 2-5 (Cortona)
Tahlzy 2-23 (DLH & AirBnB)

LizzyS 3-5 (Red Lion)
minorthr 3-8 (Hilton)

Dallas_Lady 4-9 (DI&S)

AladdinRapunzelTink 4-10 (Grand Legacy)

Jiminy's Girl 5-8
frank808 6-10 (PI&S)

brednahamlincolin 7-9
minnielovesmickey 9-19 (Holiday Inn)

Winnowill 10-13 (Ramada Maingate)

Tissa 12-14

mamabaarjo 12-16
corkevem 12-17

chookie96 14-18 (Hyatt House)

JBF1982 15-17 (ResidenceInn Maingate)
TXDisGurl 15-18 (BWPPI)

northshoremama 16-18 (VGC)

cruisehopeful 17-19 (GCH)
Jedi Mouse 17-19 (Portofine)
sgrap 17-21 (VGC)

sophies*mom 18-22
Laneybelle 18-24 (BWPPI)
NMDisneyMom 18-24 (VGC)
CantWaitToGo2007 18-25 (Dolphin Cove)

Tink1987 20-26 (Eden Roc)

MichaelCarpentiere 21-28
hollyrose1313 21-28

StarlitNight05 22-24 (GCH)

JanJan324 22-25

geergirl 24-1 (Holiday Inn)

Kricketnp 25-26 (BWPPI)

lbcrosby 25-29 (Fairfield Inn)
Rubygoose 25-30 (DLH)
las388 25-30 (GCV)
Leopardstars 25-31 (HoJo)
staceylacey1 25-31 (Holiday Inn)

krispin41 26-29 (DLH)
CyndiLouWho 26-31
mgmgbook 26-2 (DI&S)

redman96 27-31
Kimi313 27-2 (DLH)
3TinksAndAnEeyore 30-1 (undecided)

DharmaLou 30-2 (Travelodge Anaheim)

Last edited:
Thank you, Leopardstars! We are now arriving on the 17th, hurray!:cool1:

sgrap, I updated your dates. If I've missed someone, let me know.

I was excited when I saw March pop up for dining reservations. We're thinking of doing Aladdin's Oasis package for the MSEP.

sgrap, I updated your dates. If I've missed someone, let me know.

I was excited when I saw March pop up for dining reservations. We're thinking of doing Aladdin's Oasis package for the MSEP.
Thank you so much, and thank you for getting this new thread going!

I'm thinking about the Aladdin's Oasis package for MSEP as well. I'd love to hear if anyone has done a similar package for PTN and what they thought.

Floating between March group and the February one. We arrive on the 25th Feb, but leave on the 8th of March.
Have just made reservations at Napa Rose for the Chefs counter. So excited! Have also booked the kids into Pinnochio's Workshop that evening :D

Feb 25th - Mar 8th DLH

Last edited:
Oh forgot to mention, we have also booked WOC dessert package for the 7th, as well as dinner at Goofy's, and breakfast at both Minnie's and Aerials :)

Thank you so much, and thank you for getting this new thread going!

I'm thinking about the Aladdin's Oasis package for MSEP as well. I'd love to hear if anyone has done a similar package for PTN and what they thought.

We would like to do this too, just can't find info on what the food is.

We are doing WOC dining on the 7th at Ariels. Our son isn't much of a desert eater so the desert party didnt make a lot of sense, Tried it at hollywood studios for starwars and he ate some grapes.

My first semi-solo trip! Anyone ever do Blue Bayou solo? My mom and sister will be joining me on my 2nd park day, but I don't think they want to spend that much money on food. :(

Yay! Very excited house today. We've just booked our Magical Moments photo shoot in Carsland for the 27th Feb (we arrive the 25th and leave 8th March). Will be awesome to have Radiator Springs streets to ourselves for a hours worth of photos. Good job Disney :worship:

Yay! Very excited house today. We've just booked our Magical Moments photo shoot in Carsland for the 27th Feb (we arrive the 25th and leave 8th March). Will be awesome to have Radiator Springs streets to ourselves for a hours worth of photos. Good job Disney :worship:

What is this magical moments you speak of? Sounds amazing!! Haven't heard of it before

That sounds fantastic!! Unfortunately a little over our budget after paying so much to get there

I'm sure you'll have an amazing experience! It's quite good value considering the time commitment etc

That sounds fantastic!! Unfortunately a little over our budget after paying so much to get there

I'm sure you'll have an amazing experience! It's quite good value considering the time commitment etc

I know that feeling coming from Perth (I think your in Aus too?) It was a easy expense for us to justify as we have previously spent that if not more on photo shoots. The experience of being in Carsland alone is so worth it to us :D

I know that feeling coming from Perth (I think your in Aus too?) It was a easy expense for us to justify as we have previously spent that if not more on photo shoots. The experience of being in Carsland alone is so worth it to us :D

Yep we are from Perth too, live in Tapping :) March 1 - 24 here! I'm sure it'll be amazing, we'd definitely do it if funds allowed... Thus the problem with planning/booking last minute trips only 12 weeks out is not much time to save up lol.

Hope to see you around! Keep a look out for the fellow Aussie's ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter