New free dining offer yeaaah

Does anyone know why if I can find the dates I want online but when calling a CM, they say there isn't anymore dates available?

No clue why but can you book online then call to cancel your original ressie?

It would just be a hassle since I would need to do the deposit again. Plus we have my Brother-in-Law w/ his family and my wife's parents ressies that I would need to change. Also they just paid their balance and we are 14 days from the 45 day mark.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrg.

Does anyone know why if I can find the dates I want online but when calling a CM, they say there isn't anymore dates available?

Are you checking availability under the FD promo or just general reservation without FD. This makes a difference. If you are checking under the FD promo, it may be worth another call :confused3

Are you checking availability under the FD promo or just general reservation without FD. This makes a difference. If you are checking under the FD promo, it may be worth another call :confused3

The FD special offer.

3rd time on the phone with DIsney. I think they might have been trying to use the old code to add the extra day. Got a CM that is looking for the new codes.

Hope it works out for you. Keep us posted :thumbsup2

Success!!!!! The 3rd CM finally was able to do it. He stated, "I need to grab the new codes"

So now we are set for a extra day and don't have to stay off property. :thumbsup2

For anyone that is looking to rebook, make sure they grab the "NEW" code and don't use the other ones that you previously used if it now includes your date.

Success!!!!! The 3rd CM finally was able to do it. He stated, "I need to grab the new codes"

So now we are set for a extra day and don't have to stay off property. :thumbsup2

Great to hear :cool1:

We were not so lucky. The FD is sold out for our arrival date (and we prefer not to change resorts), but I will keep checking in case of a cancellation...

For anyone that is looking to rebook, make sure they grab the "NEW" code and don't use the other ones that you previously used if it now includes your date.

:banana: Glad you got it!

Good luck to everyone with sold out dates! Hope you are able to get it soon! pixiedust:

I just moved our Xmas vacation to Spring Break. I may have to wait an extra three months, but it saved us $1971.00. That's enough for another vacation! LOL!

Are you checking for availability throught the "special offers" page or the regular booking page? If your checking through the regular booking page that is why.

If your seeing it listed on the special offers page that your dates are available , if possible I would book it online then cancel any existing reservation that you have as pp mentioned

Good Luck!

Are you checking for availability throught the "special offers" page or the regular booking page? If your checking through the regular booking page that is why.

If your seeing it listed on the special offers page that your dates are available , if possible I would book it online then cancel any existing reservation that you have as pp mentioned

Good Luck!

Problem was that the CM's were using the old codes and not the new ones just released yesterday.

And yes I was going through the "special offer" link on the page.

Wow...moving it up a day is good news for us...except that our hotel (POFQ) doesn't seem available for that extra day! I called yesterday...we're currently in on Nov 13-20th with FD, and Nov 10-13th room only. Obviously adding that extra day to the free dining would be good - with 3 adults and 1 child, we'd get an extra day of food - worth about $150.

However, we REALLY don't want to change from POFQ...like the resort a lot. Also like the beds are queen size. Like that the buses stop there first. But $150 is nothing to sneeze at. And we WOULD use it, we already have 3 meals that currently would be OOP. Do we try CBR and a different theme? Or do we go to POR, might like the trundle bed for DD so she doesn't need to share with DGM. or do we stay put. For now, we are going to wait a bit and see if a slot at POFQ opens up.

Anyone else have any luck moving up POFQ dates?

SP

Wow...moving it up a day is good news for us...except that our hotel (POFQ) doesn't seem available for that extra day! I called yesterday...we're currently in on Nov 13-20th with FD, and Nov 10-13th room only. Obviously adding that extra day to the free dining would be good - with 3 adults and 1 child, we'd get an extra day of food - worth about $150.

However, we REALLY don't want to change from POFQ...like the resort a lot. Also like the beds are queen size. Like that the buses stop there first. But $150 is nothing to sneeze at. And we WOULD use it, we already have 3 meals that currently would be OOP. Do we try CBR and a different theme? Or do we go to POR, might like the trundle bed for DD so she doesn't need to share with DGM. or do we stay put. For now, we are going to wait a bit and see if a slot at POFQ opens up.

SP

Did you make sure they were using the new code and not the old one?

I tried adding Nov 12 yesterday to my POFQ reservation - no luck. I have a RO for the 12th and am just keeping it. She did offer POR, but it isn't worth it for one night.

I was able to change our RO reservation & package at Pop! Changed our package check-in date to Nov 26 (vs Nov 27) and cancelled our RO.....costs us about $22 more (for two people)....but we're getting park tickets, another CS, TS, & snack....so, not bad for $22! Now I have peace of mind that we won't have to change rooms/hassel with trying to get our park tickets early, etc.
Bring on Nov 26th!
Many thanks to this board for sharing this information!! :wizard:

I finally decided to look into switching my dates to get free dining. I am glad I did!!! Unfortunately we had to switch from Coronado Springs to Carribbean Beach Club, but it saved us over $1000!!!! Thank you to everyone on this board for keeping us informed!:thumbsup2:cool1::banana:

SP

I have done some looking at POFQ too and it seems full. but you can keep trying. they may open up a few more rooms

SP

No luck yet, but I plan on keep checking to see if anything opens up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter