New free dining offer yeaaah

A friend of mine said that he asked a question on another Disney chat board about free dining in April. The response was that there has never been a free dining plan offer made in April in the history of Disney. Can someone confirm??? :surfweb:

We had a Free Dining pin for Easter week this year, so I know there has been at least one offer.

We had a Free Dining pin for Easter week this year, so I know there has been at least one offer.
I believe we are talking about general public Free Dining offers. There have never been any general public free dining offers in April. Pin Code Free Dining offers have absolutely nothing to do with general public offers. Discount pin codes are name specific and are non-transferrable.

Just changed our December DL trip to a Spring Break WDW trip with free DDP! :banana: Quick question--has anyone been able to book POFQ standard view with this promotion? I noticed the "fine print" said some room types may be extremely limited or unavailable. We were only given the option of river view, so I was just curious whether standard view rooms were "extremely limited" or "unavailable." Wondering whether it's a waste of time to keep calling to check availability for non-view rooms. TIA!

You are getting everyone too excited! When is your trip? Is it in April??:goodvibes

Lol, sorry if it was misleading--we booked on the tail end of the existing offer, so we arrive on March 29 (Staying until April 7). It will mean missing a couple of (half) days of school, but it also means a couple of extra Disney days!

Just changed our December DL trip to a Spring Break WDW trip with free DDP! :banana: Quick question--has anyone been able to book POFQ standard view with this promotion? I noticed the "fine print" said some room types may be extremely limited or unavailable. We were only given the option of river view, so I was just curious whether standard view rooms were "extremely limited" or "unavailable." Wondering whether it's a waste of time to keep calling to check availability for non-view rooms. TIA!

I know there are some standard view rooms available because we have three rooms booked for our trip in December. However, I also know they have re-classified a lot of the room views for 2012 and I don't know how that impacted the offer for 2012 reservations.

I know there are some standard view rooms available because we have three rooms booked for our trip in December. However, I also know they have re-classified a lot of the room views for 2012 and I don't know how that impacted the offer for 2012 reservations.

Thanks--that helps a lot! At least I know there were some available, which gives me hope that I might be able to downgrade. I'll have to look into the reclassification of rooms. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter