New free dining offer yeaaah

That is why we have gone from September to August so the girls don't miss school. Beacuse we go for 2 weeks Fd is really the best offer for us plus we stay in a value resort. I have kind of gotten use to the heat when we are there. But I could do without the afternoon shower. Guess I can't have everything. We missed the lovebugs this year also so that was a major plus. We are currently at pop but I'm thinking of switching to the ASMO for a change. Dh might not go for that one but we will see. It is almost a year a way so plenty of time.

We have gone in September for the same reason, Glad you missed the bugs. I think they were worst than the heat at times. We have stayed at Pop and All star music. We prefered Music. They had a movie playing every night on a big screen by the pool. The kids loved that. We would tour all day and then head back when the parks closed. They would head out to the pool to swim and watch the movie. Where do they get the energy?
Dining plan...we really liked the quick service free plan. The 2012 plan has changed, cutting one of the snacks, not happy about that (Kept the price the same). So now we are left with 2 meals and one snack. Last year we used one snack for breakfast and filled the mugs. Oh well. We are going in January on the new plan so we will see.:goodvibes

We have gone in September for the same reason, Glad you missed the bugs. I think they were worst than the heat at times. We have stayed at Pop and All star music. We prefered Music. They had a movie playing every night on a big screen by the pool. The kids loved that. We would tour all day and then head back when the parks closed. They would head out to the pool to swim and watch the movie. Where do they get the energy?
Dining plan...we really liked the quick service free plan. The 2012 plan has changed, cutting one of the snacks, not happy about that (Kept the price the same). So now we are left with 2 meals and one snack. Last year we used one snack for breakfast and filled the mugs. Oh well. We are going in January on the new plan so we will see.:goodvibes

POP now has the movies everynight plus they have games they play at certain times of the day out by the pool! I can't wait for December to get here! :woohoo: This will be our first time to use the QSDP and we are extra excited for the flexiblity, especially since we will have 3 - 11 yr old grandkids with us this trip. We will need all the flexibility that we can get :rotfl:.
Let us know if the new 2012 QSDP works ok :guilty: I have read alot of posts that have said that with 2 snack credits, they have had ALOT left over so maybe that is why they are taking the extra sc away. Myself............would never have that problem:laughing:.

POP now has the movies everynight plus they have games they play at certain times of the day out by the pool! I can't wait for December to get here! :woohoo: This will be our first time to use the QSDP and we are extra excited for the flexiblity, especially since we will have 3 - 11 yr old grandkids with us this trip. We will need all the flexibility that we can get :rotfl:.
Let us know if the new 2012 QSDP works ok :guilty: I have read alot of posts that have said that with 2 snack credits, they have had ALOT left over so maybe that is why they are taking the extra sc away. Myself............would never have that problem:laughing:.

We are ones that could do without the extra snack. Dh and I aren't breakfest people but the girls are. But alot of times if we got funnel cake for a snack dh and I would have a cs meals credits left over. Which we had 8 snacks and 4 or 5 cs meals left over for a 11 day stay. We used alot of snacks for water. We did get the girls a CS meal to share every morning and we sitll had credits left.

Yes love the activites at pop now. The girls really liked them. :) I'm not sure if we had a pool view if I would have loved them so much. LOL but we were in the 60's facing the lake and it was very quite there.

We were at Pop Century last year and they did not have those movies and activities then. :(

We always go for the Regular DDP since there are several TS places we love to eat at. Chef Mickey's, SciFi Dine In, Liberty Tree Tavern, Rose and Crown, and Cinderella's Royal Table (breakfast). For breakfasts each day, if we are not doing something like Chef Mickey's, Donald's Safari Breakfast, or CRT then we eat in the room before we leave. On our first day at WDW we always go to DTD and no parks since we get down there around 1pm or 2pm and we don't want to waste park day on a half day. After DTD we drive down I-4 to the Wal-Mart and get some breakfast stuff to keep in the room.

Shoot! We stayed at Pop Oct 2010, no movies..... Everything else was great. So glad they have added the movies, will keep that in mind for 2013 trip. The bus service was great to both Pop and AS music. We did stop a couple of times at AS sports, but maybe only 5% of our trips.

As for leftover credits....I have 2 teenage boys..need I say more? LOL.

Where do you search to find packages with free dining where you can enter the "FCY" code. I can't find anywhere on disneyworld.com or travelocity.
Do you have to call in?

Thanks

Where do you search to find packages with free dining where you can enter the "FCY" code. I can't find anywhere on disneyworld.com or travelocity.
Do you have to call in?

Thanks

You did not post when you are looking at going? As of now free dinning is only offered until March 2012.

We were at Pop Century last year and they did not have those movies and activities then. :(

We always go for the Regular DDP since there are several TS places we love to eat at. Chef Mickey's, SciFi Dine In, Liberty Tree Tavern, Rose and Crown, and Cinderella's Royal Table (breakfast). For breakfasts each day, if we are not doing something like Chef Mickey's, Donald's Safari Breakfast, or CRT then we eat in the room before we leave. On our first day at WDW we always go to DTD and no parks since we get down there around 1pm or 2pm and we don't want to waste park day on a half day. After DTD we drive down I-4 to the Wal-Mart and get some breakfast stuff to keep in the room.

Shoot! We stayed at Pop Oct 2010, no movies..... Everything else was great. So glad they have added the movies, will keep that in mind for 2013 trip. The bus service was great to both Pop and AS music. We did stop a couple of times at AS sports, but maybe only 5% of our trips.

As for leftover credits....I have 2 teenage boys..need I say more? LOL.

I think they started them mid August. You should get a activites sheet at check in now. We were there for 11 nights so we got one for Aug and Sept. It didn't change much except the time the movies stated. Also the time of the activites was extended.

Quick question: On the WDW site it says a "four night minimum" but I was able to get free dining for just 3 nights at CBR. (Confirmed and everything) - Is this an error? Is someone going to call me and tell me it's wrong?! I'm a little nervous...

Quick question: On the WDW site it says a "four night minimum" but I was able to get free dining for just 3 nights at CBR. (Confirmed and everything) - Is this an error? Is someone going to call me and tell me it's wrong?! I'm a little nervous...

I am pretty sure it is a 3 night minium. What you are seeing is example rates based on a 4 day/5 night free dining package.

A friend of mine said that he asked a question on another Disney chat board about free dining in April. The response was that there has never been a free dining plan offer made in April in the history of Disney. Can someone confirm??? :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts