New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

A picture of the Contemporary taken from the end of the pier at the rear of the hotel.

96929Copy_of_DSC01354-thumb.JPG

Trying again to get a better size picture.

Picture of the Contemporary Resort from the end of the pier at the back of the hotel.

96929Copy_of_DSC013541-med.JPG

lisamomof3 said:
tone.def thanks for the pic. from the beach! We will be staying at the Dolphin the last 2 nights of our trip because we love Epcot and the Boardwalk area. I had forgotten where the Dolphin was in relation to the other resorts. Any others of the Dolphin or Swan so I can get my bearings right? Thanks.

No problem!

Swan:
100_0382.jpg

And Dolphin:
100_0383.jpg

Just one a day? Oh I have so many I'd like to post!!!

Ok here's today's

My favorite resort... POFQ

P1010084.jpg

CinRell said:
Just one a day? Oh I have so many I'd like to post!!!

[/IMG]

Whoops, I didn't notice that rule. I posted a few yesterday. :blush:

Sorry!

CheshireVal said:
Whoops, I didn't notice that rule. I posted a few yesterday. :blush:

Sorry!

I think we all broke the rules by submitting a couple of pictures instead of one. The more pictures the merrier! :thumbsup2

superbird said:
I think we all broke the rules by submitting a couple of pictures instead of one. The more pictures the merrier! :thumbsup2

I agree, the more the merrier! I've already broken the rules :blush: (I can't resist posting more than one picture! :teeth: )

One more.. the bridge from the dock to the back of WL.. gorgeous!
I never stayed here.. we went to WC for lunch one day

P1010161.jpg

I thought I would get in on the fun and post some pictures taken inside the Swan.

6c1d5577.jpg

af8208c5.jpg

geyser_1076.jpg

The Geyser at Wilderness lodge

I feel guilty as it seems everyone stayed at the Wilderness lodge. Maybe Tikiman can start a new website for the WL? Just kidding, but thanks so much to Tikiman as when we went to the Poly we read his website almost everyday as we could not wait and for those who never visited his website it is well worth it. thumbsup2

Just when I think I've decided where I want to stay next, people post more great pics and I change my mind! Again! :sunny: Great thread!

All the resort pics are so AWESOME! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Sorry I posted more than one today -- I just could not help myself! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter