New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

The resident family of DUCKS awakening at the Wilderness Lodge :sunny:
cfff9d2d.jpg

CuteAsMinnie and Superbird....what rooms did you stay in? (WL) I am planning a trip for next year and those views I just love!

Here's mine for today :sunny: This is where I wish I were RIGHT NOW :rotfl2: The Poly pool...

WaltDisneyWorld7-05407.jpg

I'll play by the rules and post one for today. Wasn't the interpretation of the rules the problem on the other resort picture thread?

The view from our room at Pop.

71249493409_2734.jpg

declansdad that's a pic from your room at pop? Where were you exactly? Would love to see epcot from wherever we stay... could you see fireworks too?

CinRell said:
declansdad that's a pic from your room at pop? Where were you exactly? Would love to see epcot from wherever we stay... could you see fireworks too?

Yes it is from the room. We were in room 3433 Building C 50's section.

The higher fireworks from Epcot were visible and there was one night where we could see some of Wishes.

What a fun thread idea!

Here are some pictures of our room at the Yacht Club (room #5151—lagoon view concierge):

Photo33.jpg

Photo34.jpg

Photo36.jpg

Photo43.jpg

Photo42.jpg

Photo30.jpg

Photo32.jpg

Photo31.jpg

View from the balcony of our room:
Photo37.jpg

Photo38.jpg

Photo39.jpg

The Contemporary from one of the resort launches. I can't remember when exactly I took this, but it was either early in the morning or at dusk. Note the gigantic Christmas tree in front! :teeth:

contemporary.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter