New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

Early morning at the Polynesial Volcano Pool.
47b5dd28b3127cce90c9b2e2daf300000016108AatGLhi2cNK

"""Stormalong Bay at sunset"""
That is beautiful. Was that, perchance, on Tuesday Dec. 12th?

pppiglet said:
CuteAsMinnie and Superbird....what rooms did you stay in? (WL) I am planning a trip for next year and those views I just love!

On the WL Facts Thread, Majestic has a link to various balcony views from WL. I loved the view from 5149 (we were always on the other side of the courtyard) so when we made our reses, I requested "inner courtyard, bunk beds, near room 5149. -- please!"

We certainly were close.

Here's another for everyone to enjoy!

A NICE EVENING AT THE WL POOL :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
19771fe8.jpg

Disney2005242.jpg

daannzzz said:
"""Stormalong Bay at sunset"""
That is beautiful. Was that, perchance, on Tuesday Dec. 12th?

Holy cow! Yes it was Monday - December 12th... the 12th was monday, we arrived Sunday the 11th...

This photo is also on my desktop of my computer as inspiration.

I love this thread - better than the shows on the Travel Channel. I'll try posting one - It is from the beach at CBR looking towards Jamaica

P1160254.jpg

tone.def said:
Holy cow! Yes it was Monday - December 12th... the 12th was monday, we arrived Sunday the 11th...

This photo is also on my desktop of my computer as inspiration.

I'm sorry it seems so far away now. :rolleyes2 Yes it was Monday. Not a resort photo but the almost exact same moment at the Studios.

IMG_0281.jpg

CuteAsMinnie said:
On the WL Facts Thread, Majestic has a link to various balcony views from WL. I loved the view from 5149 (we were always on the other side of the courtyard) so when we made our reses, I requested "inner courtyard, bunk beds, near room 5149. -- please!"

We certainly were close.

I actually got 5149 and my parents had 5155, yes both rooms were great! :banana:

Down the slide at StormAlong Bay - 2/10/2006 - We spent one night at the Beach Club so DD could use the pool!

BCWeeeeefun2-10-06.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter