New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

disney2006part1118.jpg

Polynesian - after turndown service.

Early in the morning at Wilderness Lodge!
ba76b8fe.jpg

This is my first picture! :cool1: It took a long time to figure out how to post a picture! I have more awesome pics to come! :woohoo:

I'm a virgin too :blush: Hope this works.

I know there are two, but they go together to see the big picture.

10th floor Contemporary Tower refurb. room

3463A43B43A77Ffp3373Enu3D32653E73C9.jpg

3463A43B43B87Ffp3373Enu3D32653E73C9.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, it helps me plan which resort to stay at :thumbsup2 Oh and if anyone has any pictures of the Yacht Club/Beach Club rooms could they post them please? I've never seen any pics of them up close :)

I'm not sure how many, but you need a certain amount of posts before you can post pictures :goodvibes

7lords said:
The board won't let me post pics yet :sad1: :confused3

MissK said:
Thanks for the pictures, it helps me plan which resort to stay at :thumbsup2 Oh and if anyone has any pictures of the Yacht Club/Beach Club rooms could they post them please? I've never seen any pics of them up close :)

I have a dinner booked at the Swan Hotel and that is right next to the Yacht Club/Beach Club Resort. You said you wanted photos of rooms I will not be able to do that, but If you want I could take a special picture of that resort if you want me to ? I could take a picture of the building or the lobby or whatever ? I will be there Friday night.

Here's a pic of our room at the Yacht Club, right after we checked in!

roomtodoor.jpg

And another one, the view from the same room at the YC:

yacht3034view.jpg

Iluvthemouse said:
Aww, Great picture FC... We stayed at POP and I never even saw her..

Thanks :goodvibes There is a place at POP where the check in area is and the food court and gift shop and all that. Now when you walk out of that area into where the Resort rooms are you head to the right and after you pass a couple buildings or so you will see a pool. There are 2 large icons right before the pool. The large icons are Lady and the Tramp. Lady is on one side and the Tramp is on the other side.

FlowersChild said:
I have a dinner booked at the Swan Hotel and that is right next to the Yacht Club/Beach Club Resort. You said you wanted photos of rooms I will not be able to do that, but If you want I could take a special picture of that resort if you want me to ? I could take a picture of the building or the lobby or whatever ? I will be there Friday night.
FlowersChild that would be FANTASTIC!!! Thank you!!

Aurora63: Thank you for the room pics as well!!

These are all great. There are some pics that I've never seen before. Keep'em coming! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter