• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoosie's for Dinner - Updated for June 17, 2007 Pictures!!

ehagerty

DIS Veteran
The New Stuff - Link to June 17, 2007 Dinner - Click Here

Pictures from January 8, 2007 Dinner (below)

Appetizers:

Calamari

p563600424-3.jpg

Mussels

p858354956-3.jpg

with a close-up

p787190020-3.jpg

Dinner - Filet & Carribean Lobster Tail
...didn't take a new picture - had this one from June - it looked and tasted the same - delicious!!

edc8c807.jpg

Dessert

Raspberry mouse

p758220512-3.jpg

Close-up

p1066852976-4.jpg

Thanks for the post.. It looks great!! The Filet & Carribean Lobster Tail looks great. We are going to Narcoosie's during our Anniversary Trip Feb 3-10th. :cheer2: :cheer2:

How was the view of the fireworks ??

Thank you!!! We are going here 4/18!! We are hoping to see wishes. Did you have a window seat or ask for one?

DH and I went there last August and he had the filet and lobster. It was our first time there and we really liked it. We did see Wishes and they pipe in the music, you can also go outside to see the fireworks. I specifically asked for a window table so it would be best to request one, when you make the ressie and get to the restaurant.

All reasons why Narcoossee's is our favorite adults-night-out dining location at WDW...thanks for the awesome pics!

Pictures of Wishes from Narcoosie's porch:

p591565025-4.jpg

p716560866-4.jpg

p591565025-4.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't fuss about a window table (maybe because I always take 5:30 reservations, therefore, always get one), especially for this viewing - because everyone heads out to the porch and will block your view from within the restaurant anyway.

Narcoossee's is our favorite restaurant! We usually get the surf n turf, it has always been outstanding! This time I think I am going to try the whole lobster, I heard that it is also terrific. Thanks for the pics!

beautiful pics, of the food and fireworks. I am def. adding Narcoosies as an ADR in June! Question..is the surf n' turf available on the DDP?

Thank you for those pictures!!! We have an ADR at Narcossees for June and I ws wondering how the lobster and filet was. Now I don't know if I should get the filet and lobster or just the lobster! They both look excellent.

beautiful pics, of the food and fireworks. I am def. adding Narcoosies as an ADR in June! Question..is the surf n' turf available on the DDP?

As of last week, both the surf and turf - and the whole lobster - were still on the menu and available to the dining plan.

Thank you for those pictures!!! We have an ADR at Narcossees for June and I ws wondering how the lobster and filet was. Now I don't know if I should get the filet and lobster or just the lobster! They both look excellent.

Both were excellent - husband ordered whole lobster because we don't have it often (maybe once every 20 years!) - I ordered the s-n-t - and we shared. He says he couldn't predict which he would order next time - depends on what mood he is in. Tough choice. You seem to be able to get great filet at every high end, Disney restaurant. You can only get whole lobster here.

It was melt-in-your-mouth, outstanding. They pre-cracked everything so it wasn't any work. First, last and only other time I got whole lobster (many years ago), I remember a huge mess - didn't know the "green stuff" was guts, etc. No such problems here!

I never thought of making reservations at Narcoosies....now I think you may have just made a believer out of me! Thanks for the pictures...they are wonderful!!

I am so excited:yay: :yay:

Dh and I have an ADR at Narcossee for our "date night" in April . Now I am going to have a tough decision....surf-n-turf or whole lobster???? If only all decisions could be that delicious:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter