***MyMagic+ & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ccjmjzh said:
I have a reservation for November, staying on property. The reservation was booked through Disney World directly, as a package with room, tickets, and free dining.

On MDE online, in the "my reservations" section, I can see tickets for each member of my party (13 of us, in three reservations).

In the MDE app, I see no tickets at all, for any of the 13 of us. It doesn't matter which account of the three we are logged in to, the tickets are not visible at all on the app.

Does anyone else who booked tickets as part of a package see the same thing as me?

I talked to tech support today, and the CM was super unhelpful. He said it was a known issue, and offered zero solutions, though he did confirm that I would NOT be able to use the app for FP+ (assuming it opens up for November stays) if our tickets don't show. I have never seen anything on here (and I've been stalking all of he relevant threads for weeks) leading me to believe that tickets as part of a package would be a problem. UT tickets, old tickets, vouchers, will call, etc., yes. Tickets purchased directly from WDWTC as part of a package, no.

I never noticed before, but my tickets don't appear under My Reservation on the app either. They are there on the web version. Guess I will make FP reservations from the web, if it opens. Maybe when I do that they will appear on the app.

I never noticed before, but my tickets don't appear under My Reservation on the app either. They are there on the web version. Guess I will make FP reservations from the web, if it opens. Maybe when I do that they will appear on the app.

Phew, glad I'm not the only one! Would love to have others weigh in, if they also can't see their package tickets in the app.

I too plan to book FP+ from the web, when it opens up. Here's to hoping you're right, that they will appear on the app and start working correctly once they're booked online.

I can see two of our three tickets on the web. My mom's ticket disappeared when I invited her to MDE! On the App I see our hotel and dinning reservations but no tickets. I was holding off calling Disney since it is a long distance call. Not sure if I should bother if it is a known problem and they do nothing?

Just got off the phone with Disney IT help support for Magic Bands and FP+. I was told that I cannot use my Magic Bands for FP+ when I transfer to my resort that is not undergoing Magic Band testing. I get that it won't work as a room key... but why won't it work to get into the parks if my tickets are linked?

Others have reported that they could continue using them through the week. The IT tech says it may "show" that you can make FP+ reservations for that non-test resort, but it is a computer glitch and you don't really have a FP+reservation! :confused: :scared1:

Anyone report back yet who has actually done the split stay?

I can see two of our three tickets on the web. My mom's ticket disappeared when I invited her to MDE! On the App I see our hotel and dinning reservations but no tickets. I was holding off calling Disney since it is a long distance call. Not sure if I should bother if it is a known problem and they do nothing?

If she has her own MDX account, and you've assigned the ticket to her, it gets "moved" to her account and she should see it. Same thing happened to my wife's AP.

Did anyone else's MB test invitation letter have you as DVC members when you are not?? Trying to see if we should be concerned about our reservation!

We check into WL on Nov. 14. Oct. 14 is the date Magic Bands become available for persons staying at WL. By my counting that is 31 days prior to our check in date. Here's hoping Disney's computers don't crash that day because I plan to be up at 6 am with my laptop to customize our MB's and choose FP+.

PS - Can someone please tell me all the color choices for Magic Bands? I know about blue, red, orange & pink. If I could see a picture with the colors that would be even better! Thanks.

PS - Can someone please tell me all the color choices for Magic Bands? I know about blue, red, orange & pink. If I could see a picture with the colors that would be even better! Thanks.

MagicBands_zps97a80692.jpg

We check into WL on Nov. 14. Oct. 14 is the date Magic Bands become available for persons staying at WL. By my counting that is 31 days prior to our check in date. Here's hoping Disney's computers don't crash that day because I plan to be up at 6 am with my laptop to customize our MB's and choose FP+.

Red, blue, orange, pink, grey, yellow, and green. :goodvibes

I can help with a pic of 4 of the colors...

ETA: Someone beat me to the color pic, but they really don't look shiny in person at all. Those bands look a lot darker than the real bands. I think that pic is computer generated.

Red, blue, orange, pink, grey, yellow, and green. :goodvibes

I can help with a pic of 4 of the colors...

ETA: Someone beat me to the color pic, but they really don't look shiny in person at all. Those bands look a lot darker than the real bands. I think that pic is computer generated.

Thanks to you too! Your family is adorable!

I am so frustrated! I have a two night res at AoA for Oct 16-17. Then we are moving to CSR with 2 rooms Oct 18-27. We have received 2 sets of MB's. Here's my problem. We set up FP+ for all 8 of the days we will be visiting to parks but only 2 of the 6 in our party were on the FP+'s on our MDE. I called and spoke with Internet Support to make sure all 6 of us were on the FP+ and was told that it was a "glich" that allowed me to schedule FP+ on all my days! She said FP+ only allows for 3 FP+ at each park you visit but only for one visit. It shouldn't have allowed me to book FP+ for my additional days at MK, EP and HS. So now she is going to add all my party to only 4 of the days we will visit; one for each park. I'm guessing she is going to take away all my other FP+ res. I was on hold for 45 min and had no more time to wait so she is supposed to email me my results. I asked her if I hadn't called would I still have all my FP+ days and she said no I wouldn't. They would have told me at check in that it was an error. I don't believe that. Everything I have read on here says you can have FP+ for every day you have tickets for. They obviously changed there minds somewhere along the way and are now back peddling. I do know that I can still take advantage of the FP in the park but it's the principle of the matter that is upsetting. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am so frustrated! I have a two night res at AoA for Oct 16-17. Then we are moving to CSR with 2 rooms Oct 18-27. We have received 2 sets of MB's. Here's my problem. We set up FP+ for all 8 of the days we will be visiting to parks but only 2 of the 6 in our party were on the FP+'s on our MDE. I called and spoke with Internet Support to make sure all 6 of us were on the FP+ and was told that it was a "glich" that allowed me to schedule FP+ on all my days! She said FP+ only allows for 3 FP+ at each park you visit but only for one visit. It shouldn't have allowed me to book FP+ for my additional days at MK, EP and HS. So now she is going to add all my party to only 4 of the days we will visit; one for each park. I'm guessing she is going to take away all my other FP+ res. I was on hold for 45 min and had no more time to wait so she is supposed to email me my results. I asked her if I hadn't called would I still have all my FP+ days and she said no I wouldn't. They would have told me at check in that it was an error. I don't believe that. Everything I have read on here says you can have FP+ for every day you have tickets for. They obviously changed there minds somewhere along the way and are now back peddling. I do know that I can still take advantage of the FP in the park but it's the principle of the matter that is upsetting. Has anyone else had this problem?

Something doesn't really add up. They are telling you you can only do this once at each park for the entire length of your visit? Unless there has been a MAJOR change to the policy, it's completely false and the CM is in error.

I had a chat with a CM today that revealed that I should be invited to test 28 days before my Nov 2 arrival - i.e. Oct 5. I expressed concern about being able to book FastPass+ for the early days of my stay and asked if traditional Fastpasses will be available. The CM replied: That answer is not known yet. Most likely the traditional system will still be in place for guests that still enjoy it.

I just have to take a large does of patience I guess.

I have a question that I haven't seen yet. Can you link a different cc for each magic band on a reservation?

Example: magic band pink is linked to cc A; magic band green is linked to cc B, etc.

Everyone will be in the same room.

I had a chat with a CM today that revealed that I should be invited to test 28 days before my Nov 2 arrival - i.e. Oct 5. I expressed concern about being able to book FastPass+ for the early days of my stay and asked if traditional Fastpasses will be available. The CM replied: That answer is not known yet. Most likely the traditional system will still be in place for guests that still enjoy it.

Why are you concerned about being able to book them? So far there isn't much evidence of a lack of available FP+.

I have a question that I haven't seen yet. Can you link a different cc for each magic band on a reservation?

Example: magic band pink is linked to cc A; magic band green is linked to cc B, etc.

Everyone will be in the same room.

I know they added the ability to have different KTTW cards charge to different accounts back in 2010 (perhaps prior, but it seemed to be new then). Whether they are ready to do this with magicbands I'm not sure.

We are nov 8 waiting with you lol

Ok, so hopefully someone here can help me with this question! I have seen here on the boards that some people could make FP+ choices for illuminations, fireworks, parades, and even BOG for lunch? Non of those options are available when I look at MDE. Should they be or am I missing something? Like maybe you get that option at check in or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter