• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Food Trippie: This is How You Gain 10 Pounds Moving Next Door to the Mouse

Wow, all this food is making me hungry, and I just finished eating breakfast! LOL. The fettuccini and the milkshakes look especially good.

Also, your new stowaways are really cute! I have a little Squirt too. :)

Our meal begain as quite the experience. We checked-in, but then I went off to the bathroom. I came back and didn't see my parents anywhere! One of the hostesses came over to me and said, "are you Lindsey?" I said, "yes" and was given a disappointed look and a, "it's about time you decide to show up!" I was brought to our table in the back, where my parents were sitting and the hostess yelled out to the entire restuarant, "well, Lindsey decided to finally come of the bathroom and now she has to pay the bill!" :lmao:

Our waiter then came over to our table and asked if I had washed my hands. I said, "of course," and I was then quizzed! He asked me, "what color was the soap?" :rotfl: I knew this was going to be quite the Disney dining experience!

That is pretty funny! It reminds me of a story that my sister told me when she got back from WDW with my parents. They were eating at the Prime Time Cafe and my sister went off to the bathroom. Well, apparently their waitress then came into the bathroom and started yelling for her to come out. hehe Then when she did she was also quizzed about the soap, but they also asked her if it was liquid or bar soap. Some of the stuff that goes on at the Prime Time Cafe is hilarious!

Whispering Canyon sounds like SO MUCH FUN! I will definitely have to add that to my list of "next timers"! :goodvibes

Lindsey,

Just wanted to let you know that every time I read your reviews I immediately go to look to see if there's any last minute flight deals to Orlando. Then I have to calm myself down and remember we were just there! :goodvibes

We live right up the road from Celebration! It's the first exit we pass when leaving our house. We live right on HWY 27. I am having total WDW withdrawal, that's why we had to move! :rotfl2:

We're right by you also, in the 4 Corners area. We do some sort of Disney dining, even if it's Earl of Sandwich, almost every week now :)

Cheers!
Heather W

Just trying to catch up on the report since I had to work Thurs and Fri and fell behind. WCC sounds like fun...I will have to look at the menu again and maybe add it to the list. DFi will kill me though every time I change things for the Disneymoon he just agrees and then say I am going to change my mind anyways. Ha ha. Well hope you got to FL safely and look forward to hearing from you!!!

Great reviews as always Lindsey & pictures!!!!!!! Yippee!!!! :banana:
When are we going to get to see more house pics?

I'm finally all caught up on your food trippie! :blush: Sorry I'm so late! It's a bummer about your memory card! I hope you find it! Although, even without pictures, your first few reviews are great! I'm going to have to put Raglan Road on our list now! I'm looking forward to having tea 'in' the tea room the next time we go to WDW! The last few reviews with pictures are awesome as well. We've never been to Wispering Canyon Cafe, and might have to try that one, too! :thumbsup2

Keep up the great job!
-Michelle

Lindsey, I finally caught up on your food TR! I must say, you always pick wonderful restaurants, and I'm always so eager to read about them :goodvibes

Too funny that the first meal you had all week w/ your Dad was at Spoodles. I recently made my ADRs for our wedding/ disneymoon and the first meal I picked for when my Dad gets there is Spoodles :laughing: Great minds ;)

I hope you made it back to FL safely and your computer will be hooked up soon!

I have just started reading the TR and I have to say that when I was a senior in high school, we went to Grad Night and NKOTB performed there. It was the best.

Hey Lindsey! Great reviews so far. Hope you had a safe and wonderful trip.

When you get a chance PM me your realtor stuff!

Hi everyone!

I am SO sorry I have kept you all hanging, but I'm BACK! :banana:

I gotta finish up the rest of my Food Trippie and I then will begin my new Trippie on the Pirate and Princess Party! It was so AMAZING! I can't wait to tell you all about it and share all my pictures with you! :)

I hope you are all doing well! Be back VERY soon! :goodvibes

YAY you're back!!!!!! I've been checking this trippie way too much for updates - partly in an effort to avoid my schoolwork but mostly because I love your TRs so much. I especially love all the photos you post, which I far prefer to mostly-text TRs. I plan to model my Tokyo Disney TR after yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter