• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Food Trippie: This is How You Gain 10 Pounds Moving Next Door to the Mouse

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
My Food Trippie: This is How You Gain 10 Pounds Moving Next Door to the Mouse ::MickeyMo

My DH and I have made the exciting move to Central Florida and we are now proud neighbors of the Mouse! :mickeyjum We closed on our home on January 8 and my parents and I made the trip down to Florida to move-in to our new home, while my DH was stuck in North Carolina finishing up with work.

We spent two weeks moving-in, cleaning-up, unpacking, and most importantly dining at Disney! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our Disney Dining Stops:

- Raglan Road (Downtown Disney) :shamrock:
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe(Downtown Disney)
- Beaches & Cream (Beach Club) :beach:
- Garden View Lounge (Grand Floridian) princess:
- Earl of Sandwich (Downtown Disney)
- Spoodles (Boardwalk Inn)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
- Kona Cafe (Polynesian) :stitch2:

I took A LOT of pictures at every restaurant we visited and made sure to take a shot of every appetizer, dish, and dessert! The bad news is I have some how misplaced my memory card with half of my pictures on it that I took or I some how accidently deleted them. I'm not sure which one! :sad2: I am hoping I can find it because I had so many yummy food pictures! I will do my best to describe our dining experiences that I don't have photos for, but I do have the photos from my second memory card. :) Of course, that is the one with less pictures on it! Oh well...:rolleyes:

Thanks for joining my Food Trippie! Enjoy! popcorn::

Just wanted to say congrats on the new house!!! You are living my dream of moving to Florida! Some day....! I have been following your stowaways report & it was very entertaining so I'm looking forward to this one!

Congratulations on the new home. I stayed in a vacation home last year when i came to florida, and i loved it. Would love to be able to move there permanently.
Can't wait for the food report, sorry to hear about your photo's - i hope you find them. Here is some pixiedust: for you.

Yay! Looking forward to hearing about your recent dining experiences!!

Lucky girl!! :cool1:

(I've been reading your trip report too, and loved it!)

I'm in for the trip . . . can't wait to hear about your dining, getting the new house ready and living MY dream, you are SO lucky!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, Lindsey! A food tripie....I can't wait!!!! Hope you find your photos!

Looking forward to hearing more - especially Whispering Canyon (my all time favourite)

Yay! I'm SO glad you are all joining my Trippie! :yay:

I still can't seem to find my one memory card! :headache:

I'll be on later this evening to get this Trippie started! :banana:

Can't wait for the Food Trippie to begin popcorn:: Congratulations on the new home too! :flower3:

can't wait to read all about your trip. good luck with you new house!!! and i hope your memory card turns up when you go back "home".

~sue

Can't wait for more! Hope you find your pics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter