• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

They have done the stay 4 get 3 thing before. This was back before the MYW package change, when you got the length of stay ultimate park hopper thing.

yep 2003. The year we tryed Poly Concierge and haven't been able to put that kind of money out again. :rotfl: Oh, but i would do it again in a heartbeat.:worship:

Would love a great deal too! We are planning a quick, budget minded trip the first week in May as a complete surprise to my son, for his birthday. Would love it if they would help out my budget!!!

I hope it's great - we are going for a weekend in March, I'm planning a May solo trip and we are planning a week long June trip for 09.

I want a fantastic super deal. :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG!! I am so excited, i can't wait. We are planning a 8 day trip in the first two weeks of May and would love a wonderful discount! Question - I wasn't planning on booking anything until after Christmas ($$ issues). If they announce this tomorrow is there a reasonable chance all rooms would be full by January?

I hope it's great - we are going for a weekend in March, I'm planning a May solo trip and we are planning a week long June trip for 09.

I want a fantastic super deal. :banana: :banana: :banana:

What are the dates for your May solo trip?

I'm looking at doing my first solo trip for my birthday. Not 100% sure of the dates but it will probably be around May 12th - May 19th.

We are going in May. I'm so excited to find out what this special is. Anything to save some $$$ at this point is great!

If it turns out to be 7 for the price of 4, I hope that includes dining and the room! The tickets wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Yeah me too. Already have tickets days left over from last time, but if they add free dining, then I will take my non-experation tickets and use them for another trip!! Taking the whole package plus free dining would save me lots of $$$$.

I just don't understand how this possible: best EVER? Better than the post 9/11 promos? Things aren't that bad at WDW, from what we are hearing. October was much busier than anticipated by the touring sites. I can't get a standard room at any Epcot resorts for my dates in late January. :confused3

Most October reservations were probably made before the banks crashed and the market crash. New ressies have got to be low to be offering something so "HUGE"

Hmmmmm.......Our next trip is slated for August, but we could do the end of June if there is a good code for that time period.

The last day of school here is June 18th, so it would have to be after then as dh is a teacher. Does anyone want to venture a guess at to whether the second half of June will be covered with this deal?

I just noticed the headline over on Mousesavers and shot right over here to see if anyone knew anything more. We weren't planning on going until September next year but if it's that good of a deal I think we will be going in May instead! Oooh, I can't wait to hear what it is!!!!!!!!!

they will refund the difference (less any fees if you are under 45 days)

If there is availablity at the resort you are booked at. If there are no rooms available with the promo code at the resort you want you may have to switch resorts to get the promo. This happened to us for our stay two weeks ago, we wanted the POLY, but there were no rooms open with the QXD code for our time period, so we switched to the GF to take advantage of the code.

I too cannot wait i already have my package booked with AAA, and i would love a better rate we will be down March 27th - April 4th in the world.. So if it means tommorow does that mean i can get on there at 12.01 tonight and see it :laughing: Cant blame me for trying !!!!! :hippie:

If everyone shifts their Fall 2009 trips to the first part 2009, maybe Disney will offer Free Dining + 40% off rooms + 50% off tickets in August, September and October. Hey, a girl can dream right ? :lmao:

Hmmmmm.......Our next trip is slated for August, but we could do the end of June if there is a good code for that time period.

The last day of school here is June 18th, so it would have to be after then as dh is a teacher. Does anyone want to venture a guess at to whether the second half of June will be covered with this deal?

my gut tells me that the discounts would stop around Memorial Day. I am looking for June also.

That isn't to say that a summer discount won't ever come, but I am doubtful for tomorrow.

If there is availablity at the resort you are booked at. If there are no rooms available with the promo code at the resort you want you may have to switch resorts to get the promo. This happened to us for our stay two weeks ago, we wanted the POLY, but there were no rooms open with the QXD code for our time period, so we switched to the GF to take advantage of the code.

Happy belated 40th birthday!!! :cheer2: I turned 40 this year, too.

With the news on mousesavers saying "first half of 2009", I would think they mean through the last of June. I sure hope so. I'll definitely switch back to our normal May/June vacations if it's a good discount. I'll probably get my hopes up for something really good and then it won't be anything I can do.

I decided to head over to www.allearsnet.com and see if Deb had anything posted on her site. They have an announcement that the Pirate & Princess Party will go all the way through June 3rd. I wonder if the promo Mousesavers is talking about has something to do with the Pirate & Princess Party?

my gut tells me that the discounts would stop around Memorial Day. I am looking for June also.

That isn't to say that a summer discount won't ever come, but I am doubtful for tomorrow.

You're probably right about the Memorial Day cut-off for whatever is offered. I also just realized that dd's dance recitals are until June 20th, which pushes our travel a little more toward the end of June. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully another good code will be offered that will kick in after this one if June isn't included. :goodvibes

Actually just finalizing booking our first trip to Disney and are hoping to book tomorrow or possibly by friday, so it looks like good timing on my part! YAY! I will defintely watch the site and get up through the night to see what it may be!

I really do not see them doing anything past June 3rd. That is when the other discounts have stopped. Hey I would love it because we always go in June and have to pay rack but I just do not see it.

I am hopeful this huge deal is good one though for my January trip. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter