Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

rstamm

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
LATEST NEWS & HOT DEALS
AS OF 11/5/08

If you're planning a trip to Walt Disney World in the first half of 2009, watch this space for a HUGE deal! I expect this exciting new offer will be released on Thursday, November 6.

I hope it includes all of June, thats our next trip after Christmas.

Can't wait till tomorrow to find out what MouseSavers knows!

LATEST NEWS & HOT DEALS
AS OF 11/5/08

If you're planning a trip to Walt Disney World in the first half of 2009, watch this space for a HUGE deal! I expect this exciting new offer will be released on Thursday, November 6.

Hmmmm...I'll be watching too!

Oh, mbanks, how I wish you'd give us just a hint of what is coming tomorrow. :flower3:

I just wanna know if I should waste brain cells being excited or be happy with my AP discount.

40% off rooms + Ticket upgrades + Dining! Yeah!

Not likely, but hey, that's the start of negociation!

I'm so excited :yay: :yay:
no work is going to get done this afternoon :upsidedow

time will tell, but is it really going to be "HUGE" :confused3

We were planning a "quick" 3 or 4 day trip the week before Presidents weekend. My birthday will be Fri 2/13 So I enrolled for the "free" park day for my birthday. A good room discount would be an extra special "birthday present". Hope its something we can all utilize!!:cloud9:

From what I am reading it is going to the the BIGGEST AND BEST PROMO DISNEY HAS EVER DONE!!!:banana: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana:

I just don't understand how this possible: best EVER? Better than the post 9/11 promos? Things aren't that bad at WDW, from what we are hearing. October was much busier than anticipated by the touring sites. I can't get a standard room at any Epcot resorts for my dates in late January. :confused3

I received and printed off my celebration day certificate and did not see anywhere that you had to be staying on Disney property. I'll have to double check it to see if anything is there about "requirements".

Okay guys and gals where on the mousesavers website did it say there was a big announcement tomorrow? Can somebody give me the link please?

I just don't understand how this possible: best EVER? Better than the post 9/11 promos? Things aren't that bad at WDW, from what we are hearing. October was much busier than anticipated by the touring sites. I can't get a standard room at any Epcot resorts for my dates in late January. :confused3

This is just what I have read on some of the other threads on here. I think that may have come from AAA.

LATEST NEWS & HOT DEALS
AS OF 11/5/08

Me too! We normally go the last week of May through the first week of June but changed to August 'cause the rates were better. I'd gladly change back to May or June if I could get a good promo.

I wonder if it's going to be room only? I really like booking a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter