Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

Keep checking for your preferred dates and resorts folks! When I first called, I couldn't do 5 or 6 nights for my dates. I checked a few days ago and was able to do the 5th night. I just checked again and I could do the 6 or 7 nights. I can only stay through the 6th night. I called and made the changes to my reservation! AKL CL! So yes you can do club level and keep checking to get what you want. Good luck out there.

I'll make this short since it is very OT.

We just stayed there over Halloween, if you like them half as much as we did, you'll LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. We ate breakfast in the cabin, having a full kitchen, every morning. We even ate dinner there twice when we decided to have early nights. No mugs necessary, they provided the coffee machine and coffee. The amount of space is great. The setting is so cool--very private and no worries about our kids disturbing anyone or anyone else's kids disturbing us. We were planning on buying DVC in another year or two (once we finished trying all the resorts), but might never now. The cabins are truly Disney's best kept secret!! I could go on, but I said I'd make it short.

Thanks for the review! We're staying there in June with our three boys and they are PUMPED! One of the twins already asked, "so we can run around?" LOL!

:yay: :cool1:

Just booked a week at WL for the end of January.

Anyone know what area I should request? I got a bunkbed room.

I've decided this lonely thread hasn't had enough posts. So here's mine.

Advice: If you did all the math and decided that because you have an AP rate for the 7/4 dates that it's not worth switching, please read the thread that specifically addresses this situation. It's called "7 for 4 Can Be Good for APs." Here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2002687

After reading the above thread, I realized that I'd been wrong in thinking that our AP rate for January was nearly the same as the 7/4 package. In fact, by cancelling our AP room-only ressie and booking the 7/4 package (same resort, same room, same dates), we've saved at least $380, possibly more, but I haven't had time to do all the exact calculations. That is significant cash.

Many thanks to FoodLover and all the other posters on that thread.

I've decided this lonely thread hasn't had enough posts. So here's mine.

Advice: If you did all the math and decided that because you have an AP rate for the 7/4 dates that it's not worth switching, please read the thread that specifically addresses this situation. It's called "7 for 4 Can Be Good for APs." Here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2002687

After reading the above thread, I realized that I'd been wrong in thinking that our AP rate for January was nearly the same as the 7/4 package. In fact, by cancelling our AP room-only ressie and booking the 7/4 package (same resort, same room, same dates), we've saved at least $380, possibly more, but I haven't had time to do all the exact calculations. That is significant cash.

Many thanks to FoodLover and all the other posters on that thread.

yes, I am so glad I opened that thread! I , too thought this offer would be a no go for me as well!
Just got to play with different scenarios (resorts & numbers)....am very happy with my final deal! POFQ, 5 nights, DDP for 2 and one day base passes for a pretty good price for Peak season!

yes, I am so glad I opened that thread! I , too thought this offer would be a no go for me as well!
Just got to play with different scenarios (resorts & numbers)....am very happy with my final deal! POFQ, 5 nights, DDP for 2 and one day base passes for a pretty good price for Peak season!

:scared1: Did I just read POFQ :sad2: (cha cha cha changes):lmao:

:yay: :cool1:

Just booked a week at WL for the end of January.

Anyone know what area I should request? I got a bunkbed room.

if you request a room overlooking Otter Pond (northside) and 4th floor or higher, you should be able to see the castle and fireworks. However, it is the farest point from the busstop (but fairly close to the boat)

Darn...my AAA Agent can't get this special for our honeymoon Jan. 8th-15th at Pop Century...they tell her this deal is already sold out at all value resorts. She said she will contineu making some calls...but...dang.

I asked her to look up a price quote for a moderate resort with this deal...if it is the same or a little more, we might as well upgrade. We could have really used that $300 something savings through...oh well.

Darn...my AAA Agent can't get this special for our honeymoon Jan. 8th-15th at Pop Century...they tell her this deal is already sold out at all value resorts. She said she will contineu making some calls...but...dang.

I asked her to look up a price quote for a moderate resort with this deal...if it is the same or a little more, we might as well upgrade. We could have really used that $300 something savings through...oh well.

We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside (called Dixie Landings in those days) for our honeymoon in 1996 and had a wonderful time. It was very romantic to be able to walk around the hotel grounds and take the boat to DTD in the evening.:thumbsup2

if you were told on the phone that values were already booked up, try booking online. i called, and was told ASMovies was booked, then I tried online, and was able to get the deal. :confused3

woo hoo! just got Coronado Springs Jan 10th-17th for $2,253!! This includes the park hoppers and deluxe dining plan!!

Originally we were going Jan 6th-10th at Pop but none of the values are able to be booked. So I called and got this instead! It only ends up being like $200 more than value anyway. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter