• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

My birthday is in May. I wish I had done a solo trip for my 40th birthday this year.

Since I didn't, I am contemplating a solo trip in 2009 for my 41st birthday. A "huge deal" for my May dates would be awesome!!!

I already have the the week of christmas and a week in june booked. Are they going to force me to book another trip in between??????

Sure. You don't have to stay on-site even to get the birthday celebration item.

No, I mean Disney won't allow you to combine discounts. If they offer you a 40% rate at a resort & use any type of celebration. I would think if you are staying off Disney you wouldn't take advantage of there on-site resort deal.

We are going to the first week of May and would love a discount. I would much rather have a flat 40% off instead of Buy 4 nights, get 3 free. Fingers are crossed and now I will be obsessively refreshing all night and day tomorrow! :)

Just chatted w/ a cm on the booking website page & they said only the special offers on the website are what they are offering now. I tried real hard to pry it out of her & she stuck to her statement!!!! I guess we have to wait til tomorrow!!!!!!

RUMOR on the jan thread is stay 4 nights get 3 free :)

That is a fantastic deal, although it's not very convenient if you're going at the beginning of January like I am. I've already got my plane tickets and scheduled the time off.

I know, I know, how could I possibly complain?!?

Can't wait to see what the "HUGE" deal is. I was planning a vacation somewhere for March, it may be back to Disney if the deal is right!!!!!:thumbsup2

If it turns out to be 7 for the price of 4, I hope that includes dining and the room! The tickets wouldn't be that big of a deal.

No, I mean Disney won't allow you to combine discounts. If they offer you a 40% rate at a resort & use any type of celebration. I would think if you are staying off Disney you wouldn't take advantage of there on-site resort deal.

And I still believe the birthday celebration is totally separate from your travel plans, discounted or not. I have many reasons for thinking this, but here is a couple: it would defeat the purpose of the promo's intention since it's not a discount per se. Disney's IT dept is, well, lackluster ... I highly doubt they'd use man hours to link reservations to the birthday promo. There are other big glaring loopholes they haven't fixed elsewhere that definitely cost Disney money, if they don't care about those, I am not convinced that project would be priority either. Just my opinion though. You should call Disney and ask!

I have a question.... I've already booked and payed for my package including airfare........can I still take advantage of a code? And if I do will I loose my airline tickets? I'm new at the code thing!

subbing...

Planning a trip for Nov. of next year, but would LOVE to know the deal!

I have a question.... I've already booked and payed for my package including airfare........can I still take advantage of a code? And if I do will I loose my airline tickets? I'm new at the code thing!

they will refund the difference (less any fees if you are under 45 days)

They have done the stay 4 get 3 thing before. This was back before the MYW package change, when you got the length of stay ultimate park hopper thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter