Most Expensive / Moist Exhausting Continued - Final thoughts and wrap-up

Hope you have a great Father's Day, Glen.

nemofather.gif

Happy Father's Day Glenn!

happy father's day glenn!!!

Happy Fathers Day Glenn! I hope you had a great day!

Hi Glenn, Happy Father's Day! I hope you had a good one with your sweet family. :goodvibes

Thank you for the Father's Day wishes everyone! :yay:

Yes, it was a very nice one. :)

Glad you like the Fishing Cats !!! Do you get the impression that us Brits are all Cheeky Monkeys !!! Marv is too ,he must have British Blood !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well, I only have a small sample size, but yes, it would seem to indicate that that is the case. :laughing:

You may be right about Marv. Tracing his ancestry would probably just be a waste of time, right? ;)

Hi Glenn, Hope Judy and the kids treated you well today. I guess for all your hard work and in appreciation, they're sending you back to work today! :laughing:

Ah, the infamous English Rose... we meet at last. I am afraid your efforts to stress your innocence are rather futile, for I have heard tales of the raucous goings on which you have inspired.

Thankyou for the welcome, and the warning! Indeed, I have read of the banter and backtalk which pervades the world of such miscreants as Glennbo and FauntelroyFAN. I can assure you that I will mostly behave impeccably during my stay on these forums. :littleangel:

I look forwards to many more opportunities for extremely silly discussions! To paraphrase a great mind of our time, "More pics please!"
Yeesss, like this one I do!
They are all LIES spread by the Boys:confused3:rotfl2:
True Dat! :rotfl:
Rosie, your reputation precedes you! :rotfl:
From what I hear reputation isn't the ONLY thing that precedes Rosie..... :eek:
The DISer formerly known as Squidgy.
SquidgyLESS! :thumbsup2
Glad you like the Fishing Cats !!! Do you get the impression that us Brits are all Cheeky Monkeys !!! Marv is too ,he must have British Blood !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
You may be right about Marv. Tracing his ancestry would probably just be a waste of time, right? ;)
According to Rosie, my family hails from a zoo in London.......that is until they escaped the monkey cage!!! :mad:

Since Squidgy has joined in and restored English bloodlines back to some form of respectability that Rosie has buggered around here, I guess I have to admit that yes Rosie is ri...., uh corre......, uh accur.......uh not wrong in saying that I have British blood in my ancestry.

Hi Glenn, Hope Judy and the kids treated you well today. I guess for all your hard work and in appreciation, they're sending you back to work today! :laughing:

They did!

You must have our house bugged, because that's exactly what it's like -- since they're now on summer vacation. :headache:

I could only reply to that with pictures, since words escaped me. And even then, the smileys were inadequate. Photobucket doesn't have anything when I search on "incredulous smiley".

Since Squidgy has joined in and restored English bloodlines back to some form of respectability that Rosie has buggered around here, I guess I have to admit that yes Rosie is ri...., uh corre......, uh accur.......uh not wrong in saying that I have British blood in my ancestry.

I have a little bit as well (certainly no surprise to Rosie), and a bunch of other nationalities, but mostly German.

Yeesss, like this one I do!

From what I hear reputation isn't the ONLY thing that precedes Rosie..... :eek:
SquidgyLESS! :thumbsup2

According to Rosie, my family hails from a zoo in London.......that is until they escaped the monkey cage!!! :mad:

See Squidgy how Marv picks on me !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Indeed. A most disturbing development...

Fortunately, I have been informed by a source* that his comments are 67% false 98% of the time, whilst he is joking approximately 100% of the time.

*Source: Shadowy figure in trenchcoat and hat.

Fortunately, I have been informed by a source* that his comments are 67% false 98% of the time, whilst he is joking approximately 100% of the time.

Your Shadowey figure is very accurate :snooty:;):rolleyes1:rotfl2:

The good news is that I only post 33% of what I think to say about Rosie, so my comments are completely true 2% of the time! (or something like that.....) :confused:

Thankyou for the welcome, and the warning! Indeed, I have read of the banter and backtalk which pervades the world of such miscreants as Glennbo and FauntelroyFAN. I can assure you that I will mostly behave impeccably during my stay on these forums. :littleangel:

I look forwards to many more opportunities for extremely silly discussions! To paraphrase a great mind of our time, "More pics please!"

Most of us don't even try to behave anymore... It's just easier that way.

If you're looking for another thread to enjoy some rather inane and "silly" discusssion, I'd be very welcoming on ours too. It's as easy as ABC to join... (there how was that for bad behavior; giving a shameless plug! :lmao:)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I agree with All7 - I like you already. :rotfl2:

:welcome: and congrats on being less Squidgy

See!! I totally know how to choose 'em!! I should see if I can work out a deal with the screeners on our local talk radio. I could change the world one listener at a time!!

They did!

You must have our house bugged, because that's exactly what it's like -- since they're now on summer vacation. :headache:

Naw, I didnt' bug your house, I just know what we did here. :rotfl2:

It's terrible to watch......these baseless accusations fly. ;)

smilespy.gif

Your Shadowey figure is very accurate :snooty:;):rolleyes1:rotfl2:

confused-smiley-17512.gif

The good news is that I only post 33% of what I think to say about Rosie, so my comments are completely true 2% of the time! (or something like that.....) :confused:

:teacher:

If you're looking for another thread to enjoy some rather inane and "silly" discusssion, I'd be very welcoming on ours too. It's as easy as ABC to join... (there how was that for bad behavior; giving a shameless plug! :lmao:)

If there was an award for "most blatant, shameless plug", well.....
1sm178trophy.gif

Naw, I didnt' bug your house, I just know what we did here. :rotfl2:

I guess we are pretty predictable.

Wait a minute, how are your "back to school" endeavors going?

1sm178trophy.gif

I guess we are pretty predictable.

Wait a minute, how are your "back to school" endeavors going?

I thought you'd appreciate that one. :littleangel:

Funny you should ask that... I was just about to go onto the college website and see what I could still get into this term. Chem is out. I've tried for 3 terms to get in, but by he time my turn (LAST group) to register, they are full. So I have to start with perhaps some other pre-req like my computer science, a re-take of history (must have STRAIGHT A's to even apply) and a 200 level psych class. So we'll see....

It's terrible to watch......these baseless accusations fly. ;)
Really! :angel:
1sm178trophy.gif
.....You would have to share it with Liesa........ :rolleyes1

Notice I didn't come on here pimping my own personal TR knowing full well that yours will be ending soon and your faithful readers will need somewhere to go for witty banter and intelligent conversation........... (for a change) :rolleyes:

I thought you'd appreciate that one. :littleangel:

:)

Funny you should ask that... I was just about to go onto the college website and see what I could still get into this term. Chem is out. I've tried for 3 terms to get in, but by he time my turn (LAST group) to register, they are full. So I have to start with perhaps some other pre-req like my computer science, a re-take of history (must have STRAIGHT A's to even apply) and a 200 level psych class. So we'll see....

Well that stinks. <In best Pumbaa voice: "Sorry!">

So I guess when Chem is the last class you need they let you get in?

As someone once said: "I thought you'd appreciate that one. :littleangel:"

I thought mine were slightly less blatant.

Notice I didn't come on here pimping my own personal TR knowing full well that yours will be ending soon and your faithful readers will need somewhere to go for witty banter and intelligent conversation........... (for a change) :rolleyes:

Yes, and I appreciate how you didn't mention that there's a link to your trip report in your signature. That was a nice touch.

So I guess when Chem is the last class you need they let you get in?

Well, there it is. It's done. I've registered for 2 classes I need towards applying to the nursing program: Psych 237 (Life Spans) and History 104 (plain Jane World History). After that I need a Computer Applications class, then onto the sciences: Chem, 3 terms of A&P, microbiology. Perhaps, 2 years before I can apply, realistically. I can only take a class, or at most 2, at a time in order to maintain some semblance of "home" while I do this, so it's the slow boat to China method- as they say, slow and steady wins the race.

is that a water animal?
:scratchin

Wait a second, maybe I don't understand the meaning of that "miscreant" word. :lmao:
if i was lumped in with glenn in being called that, it must have something to do with older weird creepy guy who has a shrine in his basement.

:laughing:

Really! :angel:

ouch. :-)lmao::lmao::lmao:)

Of course, she'll need a place to go... yeah, that's it. :idea:

Yes, and I appreciate how you didn't mention that there's a link to your trip report in your signature. That was a nice touch.

Why didn't I think of that??!! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter