• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most Expensive / Moist Exhausting Continued - Final thoughts and wrap-up

You really slipped up there.

Looks like your family will get psychoanalyzed this term as you learn some new concepts. For your history class, just watch Mel Brooks' "History of the World: Part 1" and you'll be all set.

Take your time. It's important to keep some normalcy on the home front.

Only when you're swimmin'.

Welcome to being old. (I'm sure you're already used to creepy. ;) )

You two are apparently on the "steering committee".

Oh I think you did....I remember an "easy as ABC" comment.

Thanks Tina!

Veeery loosely. :rotfl2:

Hey! :mad: :)

Thank you! and Oops I see I should have backed you up there.:guilty:

missed you guys too, i tried to post from my phone but it said it was to much info to load on it....dont have one of those fancy dancy phones yet...maybe with birthday money i will get one.

or just get a less fancy one, and get one of the free ones they are offering at my store now.

everyone in the neighborhood seems to like me.

all the moms smile:goodvibes and wave :wave2:when walking:tiptoe: by the house.
:scratchin

:laughing:

California Howdy? :eek:

Oh, and the fancy dancy phone? Fun toy but the $$ it adds to your bill is pretty fancy too. I've been trying to return mine, but I'm attached to the GPS feature.:sad2:

**Pardon the interruption while I try to pick the brains of some of Glenn's followers**

**The following is my latest post on my TR which I am going to shamelessly plug on some of the other TRs that I am following. My link is in my signature if you are not already following**

I want to try to do a guessing game similar to Liesa's Master Predicter game. I am not organized enough to do one like Marv's with questions that I would answer in the report because I don't write my reports ahead of time. When I find the time I ramble on until I either run out of things to say, or time to say it. I'm not as creative as the Captain to blend movie quotes into the report. And I don't take many pictures (and avoid having ones of me) so I couldn't do a search and find like took over Glenn's.

But I am having a hard time coming up with questions that don't just have yes and no answers. I do have a few written down, but would like to request some suggestions from you folks! I will post a final list sometime before I go, will take the list with me to make sure I keep track of what the answers are. And will reveal the answers when I get back. Maybe to book-end my hat a day count-down, I will do an answer a day after our return.

**I will now return you to Glenn's regularly scheduled TR**

I will be over to read - I meant to before.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, what do you plan on doing? Like, looking for hidden Mickeys, seeing parades, fireworks, riding roller coasters, ooooh how about scores on TSM and/or Buzz Lightyear?[/QUOTE]

Oh look, he's working on bonus points before she even asks the question!:rotfl2:

Did everyone see Glenn agrees I am silent and demure

When you're sleeping?:rolleyes1

Sometimes those smileys (like this one ---> :rolleyes: ) are veeery important!

Anyway....demure maybe, but silent -- no way!

:angel:

No. Why would I??? :confused3
Anytime you're associated with Glenn........you're gonna take your lumps!!!

Those aren't waves Dan. Two fingers at their eyes, two fingers at you, two fingers at their eyes, two fingers at you........is something completely different!!! (I guess you CAN be glad it isn't just one finger......)

Silent and demure??? :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: and :lmao::lmao:

I am always looking for hidden Mickey's, but don't go in search of them (if that makes any sense :confused3) so I don't want to include that. But I did add the Buzz & Toy Story scores to my list! Thanks!

Maybe you'll find a surprise HM while you are going through your pics and you can act like you meant to use that one for a contest pic! :goodvibes

Very late to the party here, and I am not even close to finishing up your TR, but so far I have absolutely loved it. Sorry I wasn't along for the whole ride in real time, but I will certainly be signing right up for the next one!:goodvibes

How fitting. I was lurking at the beginning of your trip report, and got a little behind. I finally got caught up enough to post when the report split into the second part. I actually made it on the first page of "Part 2". Then I got behind again. I'm finally caught up. The day you finish up!!! :rotfl2:

I have thoroughly enjoyed your report. You have some great pictures, and your family sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I love to live vicariously through others' trips.

Glenn, that was one EPIC trip report! You have a wonderful family. Thank you for sharing your special experiences at the most magical place on earth. :hug:

1 Judy!!! :cool1: :rotfl2:

Seriously now I have enjoyed evey bit of it. You had a great time and made so many memories. That's what it is all about right??

I am confident that whatever you decide to do on you next vacation, it will be fabulous because you will all be together. :goodvibes

Well, this is one time I read through the update first! Is it too late to say.......ONE Judy! ;)

Nice job of finishing everything up and tying it all together! It has been a fun ride. And I do have to say that Marlene took some very beautiful pictures! Very sharp, crisp and well framed.

They are all growing up so much, and the girls are just getting prettier! You better start practicing your gun cleaning so you look adept at it when the boys start coming around...... :rolleyes1

Too funny with Swiffer after the York peppermint patties! Good thing I wasn't there or I would have joined in on that one.

Three Dogs Night??? Seriously???? :sad2:

It's been great engaging you in all the witty banter! Keep me posted when you firm up your plans for next year! We will probably be looking to go back around that same time. It won't be nearly as much fun in a few weeks without you there to stalk my every move! :thumbsup2

Great wrap-up Glenn! It's nice to see what you all in your natural habitat! Had to chuckle over Lauren's mints - my boys have gotten pudding, easy mac, rice krispie treats (love the big boxes of all these from Sam's) in addition to bags of candy. I know I can't go wrong giving them food - buying them clothes or other things can be another story!

Oh - and do you have any Marv-stalking tips to pass along?? ;)

Oh, no..say it ain't so, Glennbo! :lmao: Its late and been a long day...give me a break!

Great wrap-up. I so thoroughly enjoyed this whole TR. The pictures were incredible, and the commentary wasn't too bad, either. Love the up to date pics, too. Those are always neat.

Looking forward to you taking us along on your next adventure. Thank for you for sharing this one with all of us. :goodvibes

And THREE DOGS NIGHT???!!! Sheesh...

You always say references that make songs get stuck in my head.
Right now it's ♪♫ Jeremiah was a Bullfrog...♪♫

I hate your TR is over :guilty:. It was never boring & very entertaining to read!!!!

A Vero beach vacation sounds nice! I hope you & Marv's 2012 trip does run at the same time. That would be fun TR to read.

Your wrap-up was excellent & I loved the spring pictures of your family.
You have 3 beautiful girls in your life & 1 handsome son. You are truly blessed! Have a great summer!

Thanks again, Glen! It's been Real:hippie:

I enjoyed your Spring pics! Looks like a busy time as usual for your family. I love how your kids said it was time together that was the best - you and Judy are doing a great job with them:thumbsup2

Don't be a stranger!

Glen, thank you very much for this great trip report! I enjoyed it very much, it always mada a dull work day a little brighter when there was a new installment waiting for me in the morning.
And thanks for playing along when Marv "created" the game. It was a lot of fun and I even made 2 points - I hadn't realized :cool1:

Glen, thank you very much for this great trip report! I enjoyed it very much, it always mada a dull work day a little brighter when there was a new installment waiting for me in the morning.
And thanks for playing along when Marv "created" the game. It was a lot of fun and I even made 2 points - I hadn't realized :cool1:

you know 99% of the people here at the Dis wouldnt know what your username means or from where it comes

frawd der :thumbsup2 (i love it and have all the dvd's)

you know 99% of the people here at the Dis wouldnt know what your username means or from where it comes

frawd der :thumbsup2 (i love it and have all the dvd's)

:thumbsup2 wow, I think you are actually the first who didn't have to ask me what it meant. And definitely the first ever to make the connection... we own all the dvds as well. It's one of our standards when we don't have anything new to watch, this and m.a.s.h.

Awww I'm definitely sad to see this TR end!!! Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

Your 2012 plans sound like they have some fun possibilities. I'm not sure I could have the self-control to only go to Disney for 3 days out of a week-long trip though! :laughing:

:thumbsup2 wow, I think you are actually the first who didn't have to ask me what it meant. And definitely the first ever to make the connection... we own all the dvds as well. It's one of our standards when we don't have anything new to watch, this and m.a.s.h.
Katharina, hope Magdalene made it safe and sound and you two are having a great time together!

Katharina, hope Magdalene made it safe and sound and you two are having a great time together!

Thank you, Marv! Yes, she arrived on time and we had lunch together and then a nice cocktail last night when I finally came home from work. in about 2 hours we will celebrate the start of our weekend with some champagne. No wonder I'm not in the mood for work...

Thank you, Marv! Yes, she arrived on time and we had lunch together and then a nice cocktail last night when I finally came home from work. in about 2 hours we will celebrate the start of our weekend with some champagne. No wonder I'm not in the mood for work...
Sounds like a great start to the weekend! I sent Magdalene an email yesterday wishing her a safe trip but with the time difference she was probably already there!!! :rotfl2: Tell her you talked to me and I said HI! That should put a funny look on her face for a few seconds....... :laughing:

Have a great weekend together and if you go to any interesting places (like you always seem to do) make sure we get to see lots of pictures!!! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great start to the weekend! I sent Magdalene an email yesterday wishing her a safe trip but with the time difference she was probably already there!!! :rotfl2: Tell her you talked to me and I said HI! That should put a funny look on her face for a few seconds....... :laughing:

Have a great weekend together and if you go to any interesting places (like you always seem to do) make sure we get to see lots of pictures!!! :thumbsup2

I will do that! But I guess we won't see any interesting places except for the French department store (is that American or only British english?) for the champagne and my flat for dinner and maybe a Disney film. Magdalene actually came to Berlin not to visit me but for some volunteering work for our exchange organisation, so she'll be busy with that tomorrow and on sunday.
btw, I'm just working on my answers for the game on your PTR, I hope I'm not too late!

I will do that! But I guess we won't see any interesting places except for the French department store (is that American or only British english?) for the champagne and my flat for dinner and maybe a Disney film. Magdalene actually came to Berlin not to visit me but for some volunteering work for our exchange organisation, so she'll be busy with that tomorrow and on sunday.
btw, I'm just working on my answers for the game on your PTR, I hope I'm not too late!
Not too late yet! The updates are pretty much written (so many pics it will take two parts) but I'm trying to give Liesa a chance to get her answers in before I post it. Not sure when she gets back from her trip. I'll have to check and see if I can wait that long...... :) I'm going to have to start moving the TR along a little faster soon if I'm going to get it finished before I leave for our upcoming trip! We leave five weeks from today! :banana:

And yes, we use the term Department Store in America also. :thumbsup2

enjoyed the last update glenn...looks like you beat me done.
:headache:
that was a good way to wrap it all up...and you cant help but love the photobomb...that was my favorite.

:laughing:

….but please, take this as an opportunity to click on someone’s TR and post a comment. Tell them Glennbo sent you.
is this a free glennbo referall?
:rolleyes1

Oh, and the fancy dancy phone? Fun toy but the $$ it adds to your bill is pretty fancy too. I've been trying to return mine, but I'm attached to the GPS feature.:sad2:

well i have a deal where im on my dads plane, and if i get one of those phones it will only add 10 bucks to my monthly plan.
:thumbsup2

Well, this is one time I read through the update first! Is it too late to say.......ONE Judy! ;)
dude you got second place, just accept it, even with this it wouldnt put you over the top.

glenn i think you should send me marvs prize for his last ditch attempt.
:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter