• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most Embarressing Moments at Disney

My children are all truly musical. DD was about the same age when she began singing Madonna's "Like A Virgin" at the top of her lungs in a very, very crowded bank lobby on a Friday evening. Another one of those moments where I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole.:rolleyes1[/QUOTE]

I have one similar that isn't Disney related. DD4 and I were shopping in Big Lots, when all of a sudden she starts signing at the top of her lungs.... Baby Got Back. Oh the looks I got... Especially during the 'Oh makes me so h*rny.'

I have one similar that isn't Disney related. DD4 and I were shopping in Big Lots, when all of a sudden she starts signing at the top of her lungs.... Baby Got Back. Oh the looks I got... Especially during the 'Oh makes me so h*rny.'

:eek: :lmao:

When I was 12 or 13, it was my first trip to Disney. My mom, dad and my sister & I went on the Haunted Mansion ride. I will never go on that ride again. I was scared out of my wits, and my eyes were big as saucers when they showed a "ghost" sitting between me and my dad. I've gone back a few more times, and I will NOT go on that ride

When I was 12 or 13, it was my first trip to Disney. My mom, dad and my sister & I went on the Haunted Mansion ride. I will never go on that ride again. I was scared out of my wits, and my eyes were big as saucers when they showed a "ghost" sitting between me and my dad. I've gone back a few more times, and I will NOT go on that ride

Are you sure? There's room for one more, you know.

I remember going on the wrong side of Big Thunder Mountain. Thanks goodness, I didn’t cross the track to get to other side.

So glad to see this entertaining thread reappear!!! I'm going to bookmark it for future laughs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter