• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May/June Codes watch....

caitycaity said:
i'm so upset! i was in meetings all morning and just came back to see ppl posting that rates are out but they are sold out for my week. :( i can't believe i've been waiting for 3 weeks and now they are sold out in less than 24 hours. i'm on hold right now, but i've seen a few posts saying my week is sold out. :(

Gasp! What week were you planning to go, and what was sold out? I am so afraid they will sell out before I book my ressie... I'm so sorry that this happened to you!

good news - i finally got through and had the nicest cm. :love: he put me on hold and came back and kept asking me questions - finally i got wl woodsview 5/22-5/29 for $165/night. not what we had originally, but i'll take it! :goodvibes

good luck everyone!!! :wizard:

caitycaity said:
i'm so upset! i was in meetings all morning and just came back to see ppl posting that rates are out but they are sold out for my week. :( i can't believe i've been waiting for 3 weeks and now they are sold out in less than 24 hours. i'm on hold right now, but i've seen a few posts saying my week is sold out. :(

What dates are you looking for?

caitycaity said:
good news - i finally got through and had the nicest cm. :love: he put me on hold and came back and kept asking me questions - finally i got wl woodsview 5/22-5/29 for $165/night. not what we had originally, but i'll take it! :goodvibes

good luck everyone!!! :wizard:

I'm so happy for you. A month or so ago I was super busy at work...traveling, working crazy hours...I was so worried that codes would come out then when I just didn't have time to deal with it.

DaveK said:
After being on hold for almost an hour (using 800#), was able to get an AP rate for GV at the Poly in mid-June for $100 off rack rate! This saves us over $700 for the room compared to the previous AAA rate.
:cool1:
Thanks to everyone for posting helpful information during these exciting code watch times!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave:
What 1-800 number do you use. The number I have always used in the past is now for McDonalds' employees only and I can no longer use it! By the way, I just spent 30 minutes on hold and after 7 minutes of adjusting dates for my vacation, my CM was able to grab a live cancelation for the dates I wanted for a pool view at the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Awsome luck!!! :jumping1:

Minnie's Mate said:
What 1-800 number do you use. The number I have always used in the past is now for McDonalds' employees only and I can no longer use it! By the way, I just spent 30 minutes on hold and after 7 minutes of adjusting dates for my vacation, my CM was able to grab a live cancelation for the dates I wanted for a pool view at the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Awsome luck!!! :jumping1:

800-828-0228
There's also 877-939-3732

This is the first time in a very long time that there has not been a post to this thread every few minutes (or seconds). I have this vision of all you AP holders sitting in your living rooms, exhausted from sitting on hold on the phone and coming down from your adrenaline high from finally getting a great rate on your ressies. :banana: Congratulations to all of you...just don't forget to keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us. :goodvibes

Got the following email from WDW at 11:05 Wednesday!! Strange! I had already made my ressie's by then. Looks as though the DIS boards knew the codes before WDW even knew the codes!! LOL :rotfl:

I wonder if the call colume will be even worse today since the codes are being released to everyone?

Passholder,
Since you're a Walt Disney World® Passholder, you can take advantage of these special Resort rates a day early! That's right, we're telling you before anyone else! That way, you can enjoy the best availability possible!

It's the perfect time of year for a Walt Disney World visit, because there's so much going on during the Happiest Celebration On Earth, starting May 5. It's the biggest celebration in Disney history commemorating 50 years of magic at Disney destinations with new Walt Disney World attractions and shows. Look for special Passholder get-togethers coming up, like an advance preview of the high-flying new Soarin'™ attraction April 15-17!

There are also lots of upcoming special events to enjoy, like the Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival, April 15-June 5, and Star Wars™ Weekends at Disney-MGM Studios, during select weekends in May and June. When you're a Passholder, there's always something great to look forward to!

So don't let this Passholder Resort opportunity pass you by. Call (407) 560-PASS (7277) today and ask for booking code EWY before the word gets out!

Sincerely,

Kerry K. Headrick
Passholder Programs

PS. Be sure to check out disneyworld.com/passholder for offers, updates and more Passholder information.

Daisy'sMom said:
This is the first time in a very long time that there has not been a post to this thread every few minutes (or seconds). I have this vision of all you AP holders sitting in your living rooms, exhausted from sitting on hold on the phone and coming down from your adrenaline high from finally getting a great rate on your ressies. :banana: Congratulations to all of you...just don't forget to keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us. :goodvibes

My fingers are crossed for all of you!!!! I know how it is wanting a discount and hoping one becomes available. This is the first year that we have gotten a discount of this magnitude for Disney. Thanks to everyone on the DIS boards for making this site a HUGE success, because if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have gotten this discount and all of the great information that I've gotten thus far!! :disrocks:

kutchyone said:
Hope that since the "panic" is almost over it will be easier to get through to make PS's.

My thoughts as well. I never had trouble getting through yesterday though. I had to call twice later in the day. I was directed to Dining though as both CMs said thanks for calling Disney Dining I'm sure just out of habit.

kutchyone said:
Hope that since the "panic" is almost over it will be easier to get through to make PS's.

I had to wait 10 minutes to make a PS for Cindy's......about 7 minutes for Fantasmic H&V.....about 10 minutes for Concourse and so far, I have been on hold for 5 minutes for Donald's Breakfastsaurus. :earboy2:

I am very disappointed......I called twice yesterday and was told that there were no more AP discounts for WL or POFQ. I guess I will just have to keep calling and hopefully things will change.

missypie said:
800-828-0228
There's also 877-939-3732
Thanks, missypie. I also had the 800-828-0228. That is Disney Travel Co. I usually don't use that number because you used to have to pay in full before the 45 day mark and there were refund restrictions. I don't know if they still apply. I will use it for things like PS's because I already have committed to the trip and feel like I am making an additional monitary committment to my trip...adding to WDW's coffers if you will.

Yesterday would have been a good day for a toll free number. I was a total of 45 minutes on the phone! I had to use my cell phone since I called from my office and glad I had a full charge...I was afraid to wait 'til I got home after I checked the Diz at the end of the day and saw all of the post about the difficulty everyone was having getting their dates.

BTW, I was able to get pool view for $165/night. for 6/4-6/11. That is $101/night savings!

Is there any hope that they could release general codes tomorrow then?
AP = Wed
FP = Thur
General = ?

donzac27 said:
I am very disappointed......I called twice yesterday and was told that there were no more AP discounts for WL or POFQ. I guess I will just have to keep calling and hopefully things will change.

Just curious, but what dates were you looking for?

Brwhite said:
Is there any hope that they could release general codes tomorrow then?
AP = Wed
FP = Thur
General = ?

I had the same thought. But I bet its more wishful thinking than actual reality. :earsboy:

My dates are from June 27 - July 5 and like I said before, there are no more left for either resort I was told.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter