May/June Codes watch....

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel(Palm Beach County edition)ran an ad for the new 4/17-7/4 Florida resident rate for the first time in this Sundays paper,local section. I know the CMs tell people to check travel section,but in the Sun-Sentinel their ads are usually in the local sectiion,B. The ad was cut in half,one side showing Value resort rate of $74,the other side showing that if you buy park tickets and stay at a Disney resort you get extra magic hours.I think the reason they are discounting rooms less and tickets more is because people have been staying at the resorts,but not going to the parks.Even on their website in the Fl resident section,the new rate is listed under something like "Extra Magis Hours",you don't see the discount rate until you click on it.

I'm looking for any discounts for the Polynesian for a May 31-June 4 stay. Does anyone have info to pass along?

Paula D.

paulad said:
I'm looking for any discounts for the Polynesian for a May 31-June 4 stay. Does anyone have info to pass along?

Paula D.

I gave up and booked with an AP. Some have used aaa. Discounts seam to be a little on the light side this year and a lot higher than previous years. :wizard:

BUMP is how you move a thread up to the top of the list and, hopefully, attract more readers/posters.

Just thought I'd share with y'all! I had made reservations for my DS to go in February on his spring break from college. I have lots of problems with my mail so I asked about any PINs with my name. He looked for me, and it took quite sometime, but found I did have a PIN. He needed my 3 letter code, which I didn't have because of my mail problems. I explained this again and he said if I could hold, and it could take a long time! :hourglass , he was going to check with guest services for me. He came back with a good deal for me! :banana:

I was so excited :cool1: I never thought to ask him what the PIN and Code was in case I wanted to use it again! :sad2:

Well, I called yesterday because DH and I are thinking of going in June for our anniversary :love:. I told them the situation again and how I didn't get the information on my last call for my son. This CM was just as nice and said in order for me to get it I was going to have to hold again :rolleyes1 for the guest services..which I did. She was wonderful and very helpful. My only problem was my code and PIN expired the end of April! :sad:

I expressed my sadness because we were only going to be able to come down for a weekend because finances were tight right now (I'm recovering from a long hospitalization and housebound illness:sick: ) and was so looking forward to getting out! :rolleyes: I thanked her and then asked if she could please check my information to make sure it was all correct. My email address was wrong! I have changed my profile on Disney.com and rechecked it, but they still didn't have it at 407-W-Disney! :badpc: I couldn't believe it. She went ahead and changed it for me and then she told me that she could check to see if my PIN and Code would carry over for my June date if I wanted. She said there were no guarantees, but she could give it a try. ::yes::

I was on hold again for quite sometime :crazy2: and when she came back on she said she had great news! I could use it for the dates I had given her! :worship: She said it doesn't always happen like that but they do make exceptions sometimes and with my "record"? (I don't know what that is) they could do it this one time! :cheer2:

Now I have to convince the doc and my DH that I'll be ok to travel! :goodvibes Finally something good to look forward too! :Pinkbounc :rotfl:

You are TOO LUCKY!!! :p I'm sure that the thoughts of Disney will make you all better in time for your trip! Have fun!

Godspeed on your recovery d76dots! Glad you can make that trip in June. We will be in the World 6/4-6/11 and so looking forward to it. Our 4 year old has been making up words to "Its a Small World" even though he hasn't been on the ride for more than a year ago before they closed it .

Sure would but it doesn't look like they will have to. I already got an AP discount but was really looking to change it to a general because I really want MYW 10 day not hopper no expiration since we have no plans to visit WDW again within the year. Oh well I suppose I should just count myslef lucky!

I'm giving up on the general public codes watch. We figured out a way to buy one AP and make it work out financially where we can save some money by buying the DDE with it. A general code would probably not help at this point. I'm not buying the AP yet though, and still hold a small glimmer of hope that I'll receive an e-mail offer. That would make us refigure things to see which is better. Good luck everyone!

Liz,

Your reasoning sounds exactly like mine, down to the DDE. I'm waiting still too. I may even purchase my AP at the Orlando airport so that I have an activated pass. I won't have any worries then when we check in.

kutchyone said:
Liz,

Your reasoning sounds exactly like mine, down to the DDE. I'm waiting still too. I may even purchase my AP at the Orlando airport so that I have an activated pass. I won't have any worries then when we check in.

If you want the DDE card for your trip you may need to order the voucher before hand since the DDE office is only open M-F 9-5 pm and the hold times can be long. They will ask for the numbers off the back of the voucher. Just a thought.

I am doing the same thing...AP Rate and DDE Card.

Question about codes. If the code expires on July 3 and you check in on July 2 do you get your whole stay at the lower rate? I remember last year the code I used started on our 3rd night so we checked in/out to get the better rate for the remainder of our stay.

Am I correct?

ampooh said:
Question about codes. If the code expires on July 3 and you check in on July 2 do you get your whole stay at the lower rate? I remember last year the code I used started on our 3rd night so we checked in/out to get the better rate for the remainder of our stay.

Am I correct?

You get your whole stay at the rate you checked in on July 2, but you can only book up to 10 nights with that code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter