Marriage: The Trip Report - Update 2/28 - Final Thoughts & Link to Disneyland TR!

I haven't been onto your TR in such a long time! I had so much to catch up on - thank goodness for those first page links!
Apart from a few days not going quite as planned it still looks like a great trip - and I've added a couple of your ideas to my to-do list too. Never before realised that you could rent surrey bikes at the Poly, and my guess is it's on the flat most of the way. We looked at surrey bikes at the boardwalk and chickened out after watching a few families working hard to get up and over the bridge by Epcot!
Glad to see pictures of BLT too - we've just bought into DVC and will be staying at BLT and BCV in the summer. We've stayed at the YC resort before but the Contemp and DVC is all new to us :)

It really was a GREAT trip. There were moments I was frustrated, and it wasn't at all like I had imagined....but, looking back, how could 2 weeks at Disney not be good?! :goodvibes

Yep! At the Poly most of it is flat, so no hills like over at the BW to deal with. The only hard part was some of the paths are a bit winding, and sometimes you hit a dead end. Otherwise, its awesome to ride it along the beach....so long your aren't picturing your child crying on the ground with a bike on top of them...:rolleyes1 :laughing:

Congrats on buying into DVC! We LOVE our membership and I'm so thankful we bought it. We truly enjoyed BLT. The rooms aren't the most solid (as you can see by my pictures), but the location and the overall feel is really, really great. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Poor Henry sick on vaca. Several years ago my son got "sick" while at WDW. He must have been 11 or 12 at the time and I knew he felt terrible because he climbed into bed with me crying (he definately was too "cool" to climb in bed with his mommy at the time, LOL) We figured out in the morning he was having terrible allergies so after buying some REALLY expensive claritin at the gift shop he felt better by the next night. But I feel your pain, it is so tough to have a kiddo sick at the happiest place on earth because they don't want to be sick, they want to have fun.

It is tough!!! Thankfully it only lasted half that day. It could have been SO much worse! Your poor guy! I can only imagine how much Clairtin cost at the gift shop, we once paid $5 for a tiny little bottle of Pepto...:scared1:

Oh poor Henry. It is so hard when kids aren't feeling well and they just don't know what they want. Glad he was feeling better by the late afternoon, though. The trip was awesome and many memories were made.

Yes it was! I was so thankful it was short lived, it could have been really bad. And flying with him the next day, if he were sick, would have been REALLY bad.

OH dear, I'm several updated behind again. It has been such a pain to try and get on the DIS this week:badpc:.

I know I'm not going to remember everything I wanted to comment on.:sad2:

Your meal at Kona's looked great! I have been trying to decide on what to get, I had narrowed it down to the two meal you and Joe got. It was so great to see an actual picture of the dishes. I think I'm going to go with the one you got!:thumbsup2 Hopefully Dennis will get the other one so I can sample. It so great you got to meet up with Tim and family. Henry's first engagement, how exciting (even if it was short lived). Sorry things didn't work out for fireworks.

Good for you having a relaxing day at the resorts. So the bike ride was hair raising:scared1:. Helmets would be a real good idea especially for any kids riding up front. I'm so happy that you finally got to see Wished on Main Street. I'm so looking forward to the show before, since we have never seen it.

Sorry the last day didn't go as planned and Henry was sick. We put off seeing Flights of Wonder for several trip, once we saw it, it has become a favorite. I'm glad Henry was back to his old self by the end of the day.

The DIS was super slow there for a while. I'm thankful it's back to normal!

Kona is delicious! MeMom has had that same steak I had twice, and has raved about it...I agree! It was VERY good.

You MUST see Wishes!!!!! It's sooooooo good. So good! Be sure you are on Main Street, in the center as best you can be so the trees don't block your view. :love:

Sorry your last day didn't go so well. I gotta say, the only time we ever had anything like that happen was my niece had an ear ache when we got off the plane. My DSIL called her dr. and they called a pharmacy nearby and got her some meds, which they had delivered to the WL.
As my husband likes to say when things don't go well... or as planned.... "Some days are like that... even in Australia."

:laughing: so veryyyyyy true about some days being like that! Despite all the magic at Walt Disney World, those days happen. I was so thankful we didn't have to get meds, or fly with him sick.

The random gears and the skate for a fairy house are representing the lost things from the fairy movies. :tink: Tink collects lost things that wash up on the shore from "The Mainland," she uses them for her inventions. :) Having a girl helps me to know these things. :rolleyes1 :goodvibes :laughing:

Ah! Someone, I believe it was Sarah, mentioned they could have been relating to her "found items". I obviously don't know squat about Tink! But quiz me on Cars! :laughing:

Oooh I would LOVE to ride a surrey bike, though my daydream is to take a spin around the Boardwalk! We are very go-go-go all the time though, so who knows if that daydream will become a reality. I admire your slow paced day, but in the moment, I'm not sure if we could manage to slow ourselves down!

I love that special moment you got to share with Henry taking in wishes. I had a similar experience - we walked out full from our meal at CP and wishes was just starting, we watched from the front porch area of CP and I held my dd up so she could see. It was just magical getting to share something so beautiful with her! :lovestruc

Joe makes me slow down; otherwise I think I would be go-go-go too with only occasional breaks! On my one main solo day on my May trip I did take a 3 hour break back at the resort, BUT I spent the entire time exploring and taking pictures of the resort, so it barely counts. :laughing:

That is such a sweet moment with you and your DD! Those moments stick forever too. :love:

Almost every time we're in Epcot my Mom comments that she wants Fish & Chips. She loves them :laughing:

They are good! It's such a heavy meal though, I can't always stomach it. Joe once got sick after he ate them (but it wasn't due to them), so he never wants them anymore.

what I wouldn't give for that sandwich today!!!!!!!!!

The fish and chips look really good. Everytime we walk by we are so hot that it just doesn't sound appealing so I've never tried them. Someday :goodvibes

UGH on the airline check-in, we had nightmares like that last trip coming back, I swear it took me an hour 2 days in a row (we were flaying back in 2 separate groups). Especially given how early DME gets you there, saying screw it hopefully was a fine thing to do!

That sandwich DOES sound good today! Yummmmmm. I'll take one of those strawberry tarts too.

I think the flying separate thing completely throws them off somehow. Henry's seat was apart from ours, and the gal couldn't even do anything in the moment. More on how all this plays out soon...:rolleyes1

I had that tart, it was AWE-SOME!! Oh I'm so hungry right now.

I want that fish! So tell how good was it!:laughing:

The fish was good! I've had it a few times, and it always is good! It's very heavy though, so I can't always stomach it/eat it all. I think I would enjoy it more if I did the fried fish with a side of veggies and maybe just a few french fries or something. Less grease!

Great chapter title! Henry's expressing that made the airline fiasco even more aggravating, I'm sure. I'm glad you eventually decided to just deal with it later.

Oh, I don't know anybody who's ever done that! :rolleyes:

People. :sad2:

Obviously the guy showed a lot of restraint in not pummeling her.

It was so cute how he just wanted Epcot. He's been trained well. ;)

That lady was crazy. I had to truly bite my tongue myself! The parks were getting more and more crowded as Spring Break got closer, so naturally you run into more of all that with more people. I just do NOT get why people even think it's okay. :confused3:headache:

I really don't like fish that much, but I do like the fish and chips in the UK. Makes me hungry looking at it.

The UK fish is good stuff! I have gotten more into fish over the past few years, I used to only like fried fish.

And despite my large lunch, I could go for some fish & chips, or a France ham sandwich. :laughing: Just one of those days!

Yikes! What a pain in the behind at the airline counter. I would have been so annoyed.

I have never tried the Fish and Chips from there. I was born and raised in England and I have never had anything that can compare. I have wanted to try them, just never got around to it.

Mmmmm...That chocolate eclair looks yummy! I do not eat dessert, but I sure would try a bite of that.

The whole airline situation was super annoying. We ALL just wanted to be in Epcot at that point! :laughing:

I don't think I knew you were born and raised in England! I'm sure they don't compare - whereas most American's wouldn't even know. I'd be curious to hear what someone who has had the real thing has to say though.

The eclair was very good! I think the ones here at our local bakery are a tad better, but those are still tasty!

What a frustrating morning! I'm so glad you blew it off and headed to Epcot. It was a beautiful morning.

I don't like line jumpers, not one bit. I truly believe what goes around comes around and someday she will get repaid for jumping the line.

Lunch looks so good. Every trip I say I'm going to try the fish and chip and I haven't had it yet. More reason to keep going back.

I hope that she didn't try to jump through lines all day long. :sad2: I just do not understand why adults think it's okay?! I get it with a kid/teenager, but an adult?!!! Ugh.

Last day - so sad :sad1:. Glad you got to spend some time at Epcot. I love the Fish and Chips!

The last day is always sad - even after 2 weeks! I wasn't ready to go!

Wow, Henry saying "I don't want anything. I just want Epcot." You certainly have trained him well. :rotfl:

Bummer it's your last day but I'm still so jealous you had two whole weeks.

All the food pics are making me hungry!

Isn't that the funniest?! And we have trained him well! :laughing:

I'm liking the way Henry wants nothing but Epcot. I want nothing but Disney World every day

Me too! Henry has 1.5 weeks off in April and I have been pricing airfare for days....it's just so tempting, I miss it!

I can't believe the line jumper. I wouldn't have been so nice as that guy.....:rolleyes1

Henry is so cute. I'm glad he got a last dose of Epcot

I had to hold my tongue, but I am sure I gave her a LOOK along with everyone else in the area! It's just so crazy that someone would think that's okay.

:scared1: To the line jumper! What is wrong with people?!?

What is with the aggresive birds at Epcot?? I feel like they're the worst at Epcot!

I have a new ticker...wahoo for Disneyland!!!!! ;)

LOVE your new ticker!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

And yes, the birds are the worst at Epcot! They are really terrible sometimes. I just think it's the giant lake + the fish, it makes them craZy!

ugh on the airline checkin fiasco. I don't know if I could have let it go....

I swear I get hives if I even think I have to wait in the line at MCO to check my bags. The last time I did it, I knew I would be using airline check in after that forever more.

Glad you made it to EPCOT on your last day. :sad2: On the line jumper.

I think Joe wasn't so fond of just letting it go with the airline, but I was DONE. I didn't think of any consequences, just thinking we'd come back a little early...:rolleyes1

That lunch looks really good! I know you told us what that sandwich was already but can you repeat if for the poor notetakers. ;)

I'm so glad you guys got one last dose of fun after the airline fiasco. Stuff like that is sooooo frustrating when you know you are burning up valuable vacation time.

Sure thing! :goodvibes It's the ham & cheese, warmed up. They have them on croissants too, but I've only ever had it on the crusty bread.

Hi Brook!

Just caught up on about a hundred posts -- glad I made it back before the TR is over! So many wonderful moments, too many to comment on. I'm still waiting for the day when I run into you & Henry walking around NY somewhere!

I could really use 2 weeks in WDW myself right now...

Hey Nory! I understand about the catching up thing, I'm really far behind on everything on the DIS. Someday I'll get caught up!

That would be hilarious to run into each other. I'm always amazed when I do run into people I know. I got to church on the UES and ran into a friend from church on Union Square last week. What are the odds in a City like this?!

Ah, the last day :( So sorry about the airline issues. Lunch looked yummy!

The airline deal was such a mess. Not a great way to start the day! But Epcot made up for that. :goodvibes

Looks like a very lovely day!

I can't wait to see the new memories show. We didn't get to see it during our last trip.

It is AWESOME! You have to see it!!!! I am in awe every time. It's just beautiful and I love that they are doing little changes for the holidays now too.

I really like the Disney balloon animals t-shirts. So cute! Never saw those before.

I agree! I thought they were adorable.

The line cutter was probably from Delaware and she learned that from driving around here. :sad2:

Your Epcot pictures are beautiful! Seeing spring in full bloom makes me want to be there in the worst way.

I have always wanted to try the fish and chip from the window. I've had them from the R&C and they were super yummy!

:rotfl: about the line cutter! Is it that bad there???

It does to me too! Hence my pricing April trips lately! :rolleyes1

I bet the fish & chips are the same from R&C, but you don't have to fight the birds inside the restaurant!

I can't believe it's been soooo long since I've been here and now your TR is almost done!! I haven't caught up yet, but I wanted to let you know I'm still here reading! :thumbsup2

I think I might need to update my ticker- :lmao: Amelia is 4 months old already! Where does the time go? I have been keeping up with you on FB at least. I'm going to send you a PM about a Disney cruise- I think I've finally convinced my DH that we need to book one! :woohoo:

Ok- off to read and catch up!

"I just want Epcot". :rotfl: Me, too! I'm glad Henry was feeling better and wanted to have fun at Epcot. That sandwich from France looks really good!

The sick day sounds like it was pretty bad. I always hate it when a kid wakes up sick and it's even worse at Disney World.

Lots of good food pictures in the last few pages!

We had a line cutter + children at Aladdin in December. We were behind a certain family, but where the turn in the queue is over by the Tiki Room, all of the sudden she and her kids became the family in front of us. I guess I had been turned around talking to the girls (or maybe I was just with Bella) and they just stepped in. At first I thought maybe she was with the people we were originally behind, but she wasn't. Isn't it wierd that people just don't even think about things like that? I can't even imagine trying something like that. :sad2: It's not even like the line was long or anything. Just very strange.

I get that last day picture panic, too. I make sure I have every crack in the sidewalk recorded before I leave. I try to take in every sight, sound, and smell to the highest degree possible to carry me through as I transition back into the real world.

My longest trip ever will be coming this summer. 13 days.....but I bet when Brooklynn and I pull out on that UnME bus, I will be thinking 13 days still wasn't enough. ;)

Henry is such a big boy and such a seasoned Disney traveler now. It's fun to see him have a say-so in what goes on during trips.

Ughhh...that is awful about the line cutter. I completely agree about how grown adults just do things like that. I do not get it! :sad2:

I guarantee you will be thinking 13 days isn't long enough...it's not! Anita will be able to report back after summer if almost a month is or not. :laughing:

That is how I feel most days. :rotfl:

So sad the trip has come to an end (although happily I know you have more adventures to write about!). I agree with you, I'm not sure any length of stay would be long enough.

Boo to the line cutter. What a piece of work. :sad2:

You're right, yellow tights' co-worker hardly gets any attention working next to her! :upsidedow

:lovestruc those chips from the UK. I had thought the birds were getting less aggressive on my last trip but maybe not. Wish there was something more they could do b/c it really is annoying -- and scary for those of us who don't like birds! :scared1:

Me too! I could definitely go for a little Epcot today. ::yes::

I wish they could do something about those birds too. The UK ones weren't as nutty as the Boardwalk ones going after our ice cream earlier in the trip though!

OK, still not fully caught up, but having fun trying!
So many wonderful moments for you, but here's the thing that keeps popping into my mind: No bagel-toasting at B&C?!?!? Crazy! Isn't that illegal in NYC? ;)

I know, it's a lot to read! I can't keep up on anyone's report.

:laughing: about the bagel toasting! It was very odd...and annoying! I always miss NYC bagels when we travel and it's one of last foods I eat before we leave knowing it.

PERFECT time to let you know I am still here! :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes

OMGoodness I couldn't even imagine a sick one at Disney :(

We've been there before too unfortunately! It's no fun. :sad2:

Hey there! :wave2:

I'm still reading. :surfweb:

What a headache trying to check your bags in with ME. :headache:

I just ate lunch and your pictures made me hungry again. :rotfl2:

I can't believe this TR is almost over. :3dglasses

The whole ME thing was very, very annoying. But, in the end, I learned something new! :laughing: Coming up!

I had a great time reading your trip report and sad that it ended. :surfweb: The good news now I can read a Disney Land Report.:goodvibes

One or two more updates here and then off to California we go!!! :yay:

I can't believe it's been soooo long since I've been here and now your TR is almost done!! I haven't caught up yet, but I wanted to let you know I'm still here reading! :thumbsup2

I think I might need to update my ticker- :lmao: Amelia is 4 months old already! Where does the time go? I have been keeping up with you on FB at least. I'm going to send you a PM about a Disney cruise- I think I've finally convinced my DH that we need to book one! :woohoo:

Ok- off to read and catch up!

Glad you are still here! This has probably been the craziest TR I've ever written. It's taken WAY too long that's for sure! :laughing:

I don't think your DH will regret agreeing to the Disney Cruise. :yay: You guys will all love it!!!

"I just want Epcot". :rotfl: Me, too! I'm glad Henry was feeling better and wanted to have fun at Epcot. That sandwich from France looks really good!

The sick day sounds like it was pretty bad. I always hate it when a kid wakes up sick and it's even worse at Disney World.

Me too...it's such a bummer. On this trip it wasn't nearly as bad at least though, since we had the time to spare and had accomplished most of what I had hoped to. On a short trip it would have been a bit more upsetting!

After lunch was devoured we started our Kim Possible mission in the UK. Henry was very excited to do another...Joe and I only mildly so. I think I will like this better when I don't have to consistently crouch down to read the tiny screen. Once Henry can read and figure out the clues a bit more on his own, I think it could be a blast.

And it will be even better when it's Phineas and Ferb themed!

YEP! It's coming!! Rumors say "this summer".

Anyway, back to the UK. Joe and Henry went to seek out the first clue while I slowly wandered behind them.

IMG1379-L.jpg

I've heard these skits are great, I've never watched a full one! Will have to try to make that happen on a future trip.

IMG1381-L.jpg

A few things from the mission:

IMG1382-L.jpg

IMG1384-L.jpg

IMG1385-L.jpg

IMG1390-L.jpg

Overall, the UK was a pretty neat mission. There were some really creative elements!

It was quiet and peaceful back there in the UK, so we let Henry run a bit and Joe and I just soaked in the sun. It had been much chillier for the past few days, so the sun being out felt WONDERFUL!

IMG1392-L.jpg

IMG1393-L.jpg

A CM popped her head out the door and invited us in to meet Winnie the Pooh and friends - so we did! But first Henry was distracted by...

IMG1394-L.jpg

And had to work on his Duffy Bear a bit.

Then!

IMG1395-L.jpg

1239933837_qtyjV-L.jpg

IMG1396-L.jpg

Showing off his work to Pooh.

IMG1397-L.jpg

Pooh liked it and had to show Tigger.

IMG1398-L.jpg

1239936716_gFgpt-L.jpg

After that fun meet it was back to

IMG1399-L.jpg

Coloring!

Joe wandered with the camera while I assisted Henry.

IMG1400-L.jpg

IMG1401-L.jpg

Back outside we browsed the F&GF merchandise again and I decided we needed a pot for the seeds we had gotten at the Butterfly House. What better pot than this one???

IMG1402-L.jpg

Continued in next post

Continued from previous post

When we got home we did plant the seeds in this pot, here are a few pictures from that adventure:

198343_10150425561205285_500090284_17397207_8308331_n.jpg

190727_10150425564660285_500090284_17397251_702702_n.jpg

188985_10150444372540285_500090284_17612595_4005285_n.jpg

And they grew and grew and grew!

247356_10150617245600285_500090284_18673324_3147016_n.jpg

2 buds

263687_10150712533875285_500090284_19395106_806348_n.jpg

They grew taller than Henry! We had to repot them into a bucket! :laughing:

Back to Epcot

IMG1403-L.jpg

Remember how Henry had wanted to meet Duffy, but the line had closed just before we got there? Perfect time to do it now!

There was a short line, but we read the storybooks while we waited.

IMG1404-L.jpg

IMG1406-L.jpg

And gazed at the amazing Epcot. Soaking in those last few minutes of beauty.

IMG1405-L.jpg

IMG1407-L.jpg

Soon it was Henry's turn! He finally got to meet Duffy!

1239940174_GyEz4-L.jpg

1239942203_9Lv9M-L.jpg

IMG1414-L.jpg

After our time with Duffy was over, we went to the Baby Care Center since it was close and at the time H was still in diapers. (Gosh, this seems like centuries ago now!)

And of course he has to play while we are there.

IMG1416-L.jpg

There was a really nice kid that came in with his family. He was about 9 years old or so and was SO good with Henry and fed right into any imaginative play that Henry was doing. It was so sweet.

Once we peeled Henry away we headed toward Test Track to use our FPs as our last ride of the trip.

IMG1419-L.jpg

IMG1420-L.jpg

IMG1421-L.jpg

Joe and I took turns with Henry in the gift shop/aftershow since he still refused to ride.

IMG1422-L.jpg

That hat is so absurd, it is kinda awesome.

I had been eying this candy the whole trip. I kinda figured I would like them, but was nervous about it. How sour is sour? Well, today was our last day and I was GONNA buy 'em!

IMG1423-L.jpg

Henry also got a departing gift

IMG1424-L.jpg

Test Track was fun, as always. I am very curious to see what the refurb brings us!

We ripped open the bag of Sour Cherry Balls and I tasted my first bite of awesomeness. Love 'em!!!! They are now a "must buy" (or 4 bags like at Disneyland....)

We didn't rush, but we didn't wander out of Epcot either. We had just enough time to monorail it to BLT and catch our Magical Express.

Good-bye Tronorail.
IMG1425-L.jpg

Good-bye Innoventions and Spaceship Earth.
IMG1426-L.jpg

WAIT! I need a Mickey Bar before we leave!!!

IMG1427-L.jpg

Good-bye again Spaceship Earth.
IMG1428-L.jpg

Continued in next post

Continued from previous post

Oh, we have a few spare minutes, let's go check out Gateway Gifts since we have never stepped foot inside it.

IMG1430-L.jpg

IMG1429-L.jpg

We didn't buy anything, but now we can say we've been there. :laughing:

Good-bye topiaries.
IMG1431-L.jpg

IMG1432-L.jpg

IMG1433-L.jpg

Good-bye Epcot.

Up the ramp we went, time was tickin' away.

No monorail.

Tick, tick, tick....

Finally we see the Tronorail come!

IMG1434-L.jpg

She makes her loop, we wait.

IMG1435-L.jpg

I'm starting to get antsy about the time. Remember we still hadn't checked our luggage....

IMG1437-L.jpg

We got on, Henry was once again thrilled to have the Tronorail and apparently Joe and Henry devoured a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade on our ride back!

IMG1441-L.jpg

Well....the boys had plenty of time to eat that treat because the ride took FOREVER! We didn't stall, but more than once we stopped for a number of minutes. At the Magic Kingdom we stopped. And waited, and waited. About 3 minutes passed when we decided to make a run for it. We had to get back to the CR NOW!

And naturally, as we are literally running down the sidewalk toward the CR the monorail starts and passes us.

:rolleyes:

Joe sprints ahead while I push the stroller as fast as I can. His plan is to ask the bus to wait while we grab out bags. There will be no time to check them!

By the time I arrive he has the bags, and it turns out we can't check them anyway because the desk is CLOSED! It closed at 1 PM.

All well! The bus was there and the driver told us to breathe, he was running ahead of schedule, so we were just fine and would be waiting a few more minutes anyway.

Our bags went under the bus and we stumbled on, sweating and panting. Henry insisted on riding with Joe, so I sat behind them.

It wasn't a magical way to leave. Sprinting, sweating, praying we didn't miss the bus....I don't recommend it.

And to make matters worse, guess what drove in at the exact time we were leaving?!

IMG1444-L.jpg

A MAGICAL EXPRESS BUS DROPPING PEOPLE OFF!

Sigh.

Bye Walt Disney World! At that time I had no idea we'd be back again so soon. 2011 brought a couple unexpected trips...I'm hoping the same for 2012. ;)

On our drive to MCO Henry asked around 44,567 "why?" questions about everything. I verbally rejoiced that I was sitting solo! :rolleyes1 :laughing:

When we arrived at MCO I was completely confused. We had no idea where to go to actually check-in. But eventually we found it. It was fairly painless.

We had some time to spare, so a meal in the Food Court was had.

1217444513_FF3te-L.jpg

::yes::

Eventually we were on our flight home.

1217444549_26MpW-O.jpg

1217445077_TSyq4-L.jpg

Love JetBlue chips!

I believe the flight was fairly painless. We arrived home and Henry dove into his bed. Just like his parents! While we are thankful for comfy Disney beds, we still always look forward to our own.

1217445195_s5tPZ-L.jpg

Final thoughts and a few more pictures in the next update!

However we have to leave WDW, running or walking, it's never good! And I think that maybe the ME buses that are arriving should have an entrance hidden from anyone who is on an UnME bus and leaving :rotfl:

Glad that you got in one last Mickey bar - I'll be adding that to my notes for our next trip!! And some pixie dust sent you a Tronorail too :)

Hey Brook. I have a lot of catching up to do here but wanted to mention that I thought of you today when I had a.........SHAMROCK SHAKE. My first one of the season.:goodvibes
Ok now I have to go back & read (lots)!!!!

Kadence wants to the Kim Possible thing, but if it's gonna be P&F themed WOW she gonna freak! I bet that will be a blast.

You have such nice photos of Epcot! Good thing you got some relaxing done early, because running to the bus is not the way to end a vacation!:rotfl2:

LOVE those sour cherry balls! They are just the right amount of sour for me and they remind me of Cherry Clans
cherry-clan.jpg

It's always so sad the leave. I have good news on my end my hubby said it's okey to make a pit stop this summer at Disneyland. My boys and I are so excited. With us moving this summer and him having to report earlier then we hoped I'm going back home to MT for a month. So I'm making it into a vacation. Well get to Disney at the end of July. Excited to see what they have done to DCA. We haven't been back in six years.

Thank you for sharing your trip!

I know what you mean about your own bed. I'm sick and spending 2 nights at my parents this week end and I feel like a baby since I miss my bed so much lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter