March 25, 2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

Our family would love to be in a fish extender group. This will be our second cruise and we are so excited!

Our family includes 2 adults and 2 kids.

Joelle, Kevin, Camille (F-15) and Zachary (M-13)

Stateroom 9022

Joelle- Donald Duck, Kevin- Mickey, Camille- Stitch, Zachary- All things Star Wars

We would prefer to be in one group if they are broken up into 20 staterooms, or 2 groups if they are broken up into 10 staterooms.

Thanks for organizing, tidefan!
Welcome! I'll get you guys added today!

Welcome! I'll get you guys added today!
March 25, 2017 SWDAS Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Fish Extender Exchange Group

1) tidefan
2) Majkayc
3) ColoradoFamily
4) emjshallow
5) CNMomma
6) BlondeAlligator
7) lkpiehl
8) DisneyHalloweenTreat
9) palenskec
10) thebwit
11) minniecruises
12) Sean Leahy

Last edited:
First time Disney Cruise here! Same for my DW, DD9, and DD12! Can't wait for this cruise. I think I'm more excited than my kids. My older daughter is getting annoyed by all the talk. The younger one can't wait for Star Wars day though!

I'm interested in the FE as well. As soon as I can PM please include me!

Hello everyone. We (DH, DW, DD 16, and DD 14) are booked on this cruise. We just booked a semi-private charter sail in Tortola with Aristocat Charters. They are related to a girl I went to school with and are very highly rated on Trip Advisor. Check them out. The price is comparable to slightly less than Disney and a much more custom intimate option. We've done charters in the past and loved them. The minimum to sail is 10 and their maximum is 18. We are looking for another family or two (ideally with teenagers) to get us into that 10-18 range as it will be more fun for everyone! Please see the details of our booking below and contact Aristocat directly to book your family.

The details of what we booked are as follows:

Date: Mar 28

Guests: 4

Shared or Private: Shared

Itinerary: Norman Island & The Indians

Vessel: Lionheart

Location: Road Town, Tortola - Village Cay Marina, Dock C. Please visit our website below for directions from the cruise ship pier or find our Road Town location on Google Maps.

Time: Boarding will begin at 9:15 am for a 9:30 am departure. We will return around 4:30 pm.
(If you arrive much before the boarding time above, please consider strolling the docks or grabbing a cup of coffee at the nearby restaurant to allow the crew to finish prepping your boat for the day.)

Payment
Payment is made on the boat, the day of the sail. Cash is preferred but US/Local checks and credit cards* are also accepted.
Shared Charter parties of 6 or more & all Private Charters require a $200 deposit.
*PLEASE NOTE: There is a 4% processing fee for credit cards (excluding any deposits).
Gratuity is not included.

Please bring
A towel and sunscreen (non-spray sunscreen preferred). We provide snorkeling gear but feel free to bring your own if you wish.

Rain Policy
Any rain we get passes quickly so we sail "rain or shine".

Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to having you aboard!

Thanks, Jen
Jen Dore
Aristocat ChartersBritish Virgin Islandswww.aristocatcharters.com
(284) 499-1249

If you are looking for something on St. Thomas, we chartered with Island Girl about 8 years ago. Friends chartered them Spring Break 2015 and were very pleased as well. Their info is here: http://yachtadventures.biz/sail_island_girl.htm It was just our family (mom, dad, and school aged children) and a great experience - great guy, great story, great snorkling.

We are not booking them again this time only because we decided to do a charter sail in Tortola (see my other post) and are just going to lay low in St. Thomas.

Hello everyone. We (DH, DW, DD 16, and DD 14) are booked on this cruise. We just booked a semi-private charter sail in Tortola with Aristocat Charters. They are related to a girl I went to school with and are very highly rated on Trip Advisor. Check them out. The price is comparable to slightly less than Disney and a much more custom intimate option. We've done charters in the past and loved them. The minimum to sail is 10 and their maximum is 18. We are looking for another family or two (ideally with teenagers) to get us into that 10-18 range as it will be more fun for everyone! Please see the details of our booking below and contact Aristocat directly to book your family.

Location: Road Town, Tortola - Village Cay Marina, Dock C. Please visit our website below for directions from the cruise ship pier or find our Road Town location on Google Maps.

Time: Boarding will begin at 9:15 am for a 9:30 am departure. We will return around 4:30 pm.
(If you arrive much before the boarding time above, please consider strolling the docks or grabbing a cup of coffee at the nearby restaurant to allow the crew to finish prepping your boat for the day.)

Payment
Payment is made on the boat, the day of the sail. Cash is preferred but US/Local checks and credit cards* are also accepted.
Shared Charter parties of 6 or more & all Private Charters require a $200 deposit.
*PLEASE NOTE: There is a 4% processing fee for credit cards (excluding any deposits).

Please bring
A towel and sunscreen (non-spray sunscreen preferred). We provide snorkeling gear but feel free to bring your own if you wish.

Rain Policy

Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to having you aboard!

Thanks, Jen
Jen Dore
(284) 499-1249

Payment

Please bring

Rain Policy

Thanks, Jen
Jen Dore
(284) 499-1249

Hi tidefan and everyone!

We'll be on this cruise! We'd love to do the FE. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise, but the other two were 4-days, so we are extremely excited about this 7-day!

Please add us to the FE list:
2 adults; 3 kids
Kristi - Minnie & all classic characters
Mark - Mickey, Kermit the Frog, & all classic characters
DS - 17 - Jack Skellington, Star Wars, & all classic characters
DS - 15 - Pluto, Star Wars, & all classic characters
DD - 12 1/2 - Ariel, Stitch, & all classic characters

Room 7102
No allergies
We'd like to be in one or two groups (max of 20 rooms total)

Thanks so much - look forward to seeing you all in exactly 3 months!

By the way, I'll be happy to maintain the FE list. You can either send me a PM or post here. You may want to include the following information:

2 Adults, 1 Child (F - 13) - so include # of adults and children and ages and gender of children
Names (you can include in your PM or post public if you like or just leave the names off)
Stateroom number
Favorite Characters
Any other items to note (allergies, etc.)
If we split the exchange, would you want to be in multiple groups?

I can either keep the FE in a thread or keep a shareable sheet (this has worked well for our other DIS FE exchanges).

So, for us, we have:

2 Adults, 1 Child (F - 13)
Brad, Jennifer, and Delaney (F-13)
Stateroom 7688
Brad - Mickey, Delaney - Dumbo, Jennifer - Villains
We would want to be in all groups if split

We will need to vote on when to close the FE exchange. On our Norway cruise, we closed 1 month early, which was somewhat close. I prefer 45 days, but would love to see what the group thinks. Also, we can split the exchange into smaller groups if we get large enough (generally around 20 cabins).

Please remember, no mention of other Social media sites. This is strictly a DIS FE exchange and will be maintained here on the DISboards.

Looking forward to it!
Sorry! We have had a last minute change!! Would you mind removing us from the FE group?

Last edited:
Hi tidefan and everyone!

We'll be on this cruise! We'd love to do the FE. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise, but the other two were 4-days, so we are extremely excited about this 7-day!

Please add us to the FE list:
2 adults; 3 kids
Kristi - Minnie & all classic characters
Mark - Mickey, Kermit the Frog, & all classic characters
DS - 17 - Jack Skellington, Star Wars, & all classic characters
DS - 15 - Pluto, Star Wars, & all classic characters
DD - 12 1/2 - Ariel, Stitch, & all classic characters

Room 7102
No allergies
We'd like to be in one or two groups (max of 20 rooms total)

Thanks so much - look forward to seeing you all in exactly 3 months!
Added!

Hey Guys, please see the link below as I have set up a sheet for the Fish Extender list! I am still missing some information from some of you, so please post or PM me so that I can fill it in:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DstlQKsGSb1QZnOBSmZZF0-GF652ok2uHkm9U43d0N4/edit?usp=sharing

BlondeAlligator: I am missing all of your information
thebwit and SeanLeahy: I am missing room numbers

I think that we will leave the FE list open to join until February 25, unless anyone has an objection.

Getting closer guys! Looking forward to it!

Hey Guys, please see the link below as I have set up a sheet for the Fish Extender list! I am still missing some information from some of you, so please post or PM me so that I can fill it in:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DstlQKsGSb1QZnOBSmZZF0-GF652ok2uHkm9U43d0N4/edit?usp=sharing

I think that we will leave the FE list open to join until February 25, unless anyone has an objection.

9152. Thanks.

9152. Thanks.
Hi there,
THis is our first Disney cruise and I'm interested in the fish extender group. Is it too much for a newbie though? Could someone give me a simple run down of how it works and what I need to do? Thanks so much!

My nieces name is Reese

Can I please join the FE for this cruise?
Hi Danica and welcome!

Yes, we'd love for you to join, but please submit the following information so that we can add you;

Include # of adults and children and ages and gender of children
Names (you can include in your PM or post public if you like or just leave the names off)
Stateroom number
Favorite Characters
Any other items to note (allergies, etc.)
If we split the exchange, would you want to be in multiple groups?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter