March 25, 2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean

I don't know how to send a message. This site is not user friendly. Tidefan I would like to join your group.

my niece( F-14 ) and myself (F-42) at the time of the cruise.

This will be her first cruise my second. I am so excited. I am very interested in doing FE this time. It will be my first time doing FE. Please help me make sure I don't miss out. This site is painful. Thanks

I don't know how to send a message. This site is not user friendly. Tidefan I would like to join your group.

my niece( F-14 ) and myself (F-42) at the time of the cruise.

This will be her first cruise my second. I am so excited. I am very interested in doing FE this time. It will be my first time doing FE. Please help me make sure I don't miss out. This site is painful. Thanks
You need to have at least 10 posts before you can PM (it's now called "Conversations")

You need to have at least 10 posts before you can PM (it's now called "Conversations")
So with that said how can I join you and your family in the FE exchange? And did I read it right that your daughter will be 13 on the cruise. Will she have friends on the trip? Maybe she can show my neise around the ship. She has never been on a cruise before.

Hi!

Just need the info as stated in the post. I'll go ahead and add you to the list!

I will be flying in the day before departure. Where and how is the best place to over night for the least amount of money? I would love to hear hotel and transportation ideas.

We are flying in the day before too! We haven't decided where we are staying, but we are thinking about staying at a Disney resort and just using the resort, not going to the parks.

I'm booking Hotel Wingate by Wyndham - Orlando International Airport. Free shuttle to the hotel from the airport. It has a few restaurants within walking distance.
I also found a good shuttle with good reviews.
(888 Transportation info@cab888.com www.cab888.com 321-868-8888)

We are flying in the day before. Right now have Embassy Suites Airport booked. Free shuttle, pool, evening reception, free breakfast ... price was about $160 I believe. It's refundable so if I find something else that works better that is okay too.

Last edited:
I booked mine on orbits.com . The rate ended up being 145 total for two queen beds's. It also included breakfast, airport shuttle, and has a pool. I didn't have to put any money down and can cancel up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Please let me know what you find out for transportation to the port. I think the company that I found is reputable and less expensive than Disney.

we always stay at the Orlando Airport Hyatt. Its a little pricey (AAA $281 for 2 queen beds) but I don't like the hassle of taking my luggage everywhere. Also, last time we stayed they tell you to leave your luggage in the room and Disney will pick it up and you wont see it again till it gets to your state room. We take Disney shuttle service and it is flawless. Also, many dinning and breakfast options at the airport.

We are driving. We will probably stay at one of the Cocoa hotels that give 40% off parking...

we always stay at the Orlando Airport Hyatt. Its a little pricey (AAA $281 for 2 queen beds) but I don't like the hassle of taking my luggage everywhere. Also, last time we stayed they tell you to leave your luggage in the room and Disney will pick it up and you wont see it again till it gets to your state room. We take Disney shuttle service and it is flawless. Also, many dinning and breakfast options at the airport.
That would be really nice, but that's a lot more then I want to spend. Thanks for the idea.

Sorry! Was just making a general comment for those driving in.

For your specific situation, some of the hotels on the other side of 528 have free shuttles and are very nice. We like the Hampton Gateway...

Don't be sorry, I love all the thoughts an ideas. I can use all the help I can get. I had a rental car last time and left it at the port. I'm just trying to keep my cost down. This is a lot for me to spend, but my niece is worth it.

Last edited:
By the way, I'll be happy to maintain the FE list. You can either send me a PM or post here. You may want to include the following information:

2 Adults, 1 Child (F - 13) - so include # of adults and children and ages and gender of children
Names (you can include in your PM or post public if you like or just leave the names off)
Stateroom number
Favorite Characters
Any other items to note (allergies, etc.)
If we split the exchange, would you want to be in multiple groups?

I can either keep the FE in a thread or keep a shareable sheet (this has worked well for our other DIS FE exchanges).

So, for us, we have:

2 Adults, 1 Child (F - 13)
Brad, Jennifer, and Delaney (F-13)
Stateroom 7688
Brad - Mickey, Delaney - Dumbo, Jennifer - Villains
We would want to be in all groups if split

We will need to vote on when to close the FE exchange. On our Norway cruise, we closed 1 month early, which was somewhat close. I prefer 45 days, but would love to see what the group thinks. Also, we can split the exchange into smaller groups if we get large enough (generally around 20 cabins).

Please remember, no mention of other Social media sites. This is strictly a DIS FE exchange and will be maintained here on the DISboards.

Looking forward to it!
This will be our first Disney Cruise as a family but our oldest D's(16 at time of sailing) 4th Disney cruise. We would love to join the FE group to really get the full experience and meet some great people!
2 Adults, 2 Children
F-Rowan 16 at time of sailing, loves Ariel and baby Dory
F-Kaelan 11 at time of sailing, loves everything Star Wars
M-Dewayne loves stitch and star wars
F-Kacey loves Lilo
Stateroom #: 9660

Last edited:
This will be our first Disney Cruise as a family but our oldest D's(16 at time of sailing) 4th Disney cruise. We would love to join the FE group to really get the full experience and meet some great people!
2 Adults, 2 Children
F-Rowan 16 at time of sailing, loves Ariel and baby Dory
F-Kaelan 11 at time of sailing, loves everything Star Wars
M-Dewayne loves stitch and star wars
F-Kacey loves Lilo
We are going through a travel agency so when we get our stateroom # i'll make sure to message you or edit this post. I also found a PDF file on Pinterest to help keep track of who's who in what stateroom and such if that would be useful to anyone!
Welcome!

You've been added. As to organization, a lot of groups used to use Google Docs, but I am not sure if this is allowed anymore. I plan on keeping the information on the first page of the thread as well and updating as we go along.

By the way, I'll be happy to maintain the FE list. You can either send me a PM or post here. You may want to include the following information:

2 Adults, 1 Child (F - 13) - so include # of adults and children and ages and gender of children
Names (you can include in your PM or post public if you like or just leave the names off)
Stateroom number
Favorite Characters
Any other items to note (allergies, etc.)
If we split the exchange, would you want to be in multiple groups?

I can either keep the FE in a thread or keep a shareable sheet (this has worked well for our other DIS FE exchanges).

So, for us, we have:

2 Adults, 1 Child (F - 13)
Brad, Jennifer, and Delaney (F-13)
Stateroom 7688
Brad - Mickey, Delaney - Dumbo, Jennifer - Villains
We would want to be in all groups if split

We will need to vote on when to close the FE exchange. On our Norway cruise, we closed 1 month early, which was somewhat close. I prefer 45 days, but would love to see what the group thinks. Also, we can split the exchange into smaller groups if we get large enough (generally around 20 cabins).

Please remember, no mention of other Social media sites. This is strictly a DIS FE exchange and will be maintained here on the DISboards.

Looking forward to it!

This is our first Disney cruise and we are very excited about participating in FE!
2 Adults, 3 Children
Jen & Joe
Stateroom 8014
Emily (F - 18) - Cinderella
Maggie (F - 14) - Belle & Merida are her favorite, but anything princess
Jake (M - 8) - Loves Star Wars, but any of the "boy" movies as well
We all are HUGE Lion King and Finding Nemo/Dory fans and we love everything Disney!!!
I guess technically Emily would be considered an adult, but I'm not ready to do that yet!! LOL!
We would want to be in all groups if split.
Maggie does have a latex allergy.
We are so excited about this!

This is our first Disney cruise and we are very excited about participating in FE!
2 Adults, 3 Children
Jen & Joe
Stateroom 8014
Emily (F - 18) - Cinderella
Maggie (F - 14) - Belle & Merida are her favorite, but anything princess
Jake (M - 8) - Loves Star Wars, but any of the "boy" movies as well
We all are HUGE Lion King and Finding Nemo/Dory fans and we love everything Disney!!!
I guess technically Emily would be considered an adult, but I'm not ready to do that yet!! LOL!
We would want to be in all groups if split.
Maggie does have a latex allergy.
We are so excited about this!
Added on page 1. I'll put an update post with everyone's info shortly.

We're going on this cruise too. So excited. Can't wait.

I do have a quick question. Seeing that this cruise will participate in the Star Wars Day at Sea, when can we order the exclusive items? This will be our 3rd Disney sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter