**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm very much interested-my dates are April 20-27 if they are available:) Thanks!:thumbsup2

I am very interested. Will be at the POP May 22-29. Are they free and how would we get the stroller?
thanks,
Diane

The stroller has been found!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Erddig is using it and says it is still in great shape. She said she is having email issues which is why her post hasn't made it to let us know.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Thank goodness. I was a little nervous. Thanks for taking the time to find it!!!Now let me go make sure I have my info ready for my drop off in a couple of weeks!

Hi,

Is this stroller available for March 29-April 4? I didn't see those dates taken on the first page. Also how much is it to swap?

Thanks,
Amber :flower3:

I have you down for the dates of Aug 8-15. Where will you be staying?

Lisa-
I can't reply to your pm because I don't have 10 posts yet:rolleyes: ...we will be staying at All Star Music, checking in on the 8th. I assume you will let me know who it is going to after me so I can make arrangements with them?!
Thanks again:woohoo:
~Katrina

Hi,

Is this stroller available for March 29-April 4? I didn't see those dates taken on the first page. Also how much is it to swap?

Thanks,

I have the stroller until the 30th, check one of the last pages for the latest available dates.

Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

Feb 15-22 erddig

Feb 23-26 -Open

Feb 27 - Mar 7 - lucytootsie confirmed

Mar 8-14 - Open

Mar 15-21 - CCCNSmom - POP confirmed

March 23-30 toesmom confirmed

March 31 - April 3 - Open

April 4-6 - incruzcontrol2 - POP confirmed

April 7-20 - Open

April 21- May 3 - Open

May 4-11 - ashers1119 - WL

May 12-14 - Open

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22-29 - defc22 - POP confirmed

May 30 - June 6 - Open

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR CONFIRMED

June 15-23 cjackearl CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP

June 28-July 11 Open

July 12-24 joech CONFIRMED

Aug 8-15 duggan6 - ASM

Aug 18-27 - Toesmom - AKL/BCV confirmed

Aug 29-Sept 5 - brymolmom -POP

Sept 19-26 - jen22984

Oct 29-Nov 3 - Racemom17 - ASM

Looks like most of the month of April is open. Hope we get a couple more takers for April.

looking for stroller for feb 26 thru march 8 is this available
sorry it isn't

Hi! I'm very much interested-my dates are April 20-27 if they are available:) Thanks!:thumbsup2
yes, I have you down!

I am very interested. Will be at the POP May 22-29. Are they free and how would we get the stroller?
thanks,
Diane
yes, your dates are available. The stroller use is free, all we ask is that you wipe down the stroller before passing it on. or let us know if there are any problems. You will contact the persons before and after you on the list to arrange for pick up and drop off.

Hi,
Thanks,
The stroller is not available for your entire trip. It is taken for the first two days. Would you like it for the remainer of your trip?

Lisa-
I can't reply to your pm because I don't have 10 posts yet:rolleyes: ...we will be staying at All Star Music, checking in on the 8th. I assume you will let me know who it is going to after me so I can make arrangements with them?!
Thanks again:woohoo:
~Katrina
Look at the list (post before this one) and contact the persons before and after you to arrange for pick up and drop off.

I am interested in May 9-16th.
Sorry, it is not available for all of your dates. It is available May 12-14. Possibly the afternoon of the 11th and morning of the 15th, depending on when the others are leaving and arriving. would you like it for that time frame?

Sorry, it is not available for all of your dates. It is available May 12-14. Possibly the afternoon of the 11th and morning of the 15th, depending on when the others are leaving and arriving. would you like it for that time frame?

Oh, okay.. No thanks then :)

Hi there.. I was just wondering if the stroller is available on April 5 and April 6? We are staying at the Pop Hotel. Also, I was trying to click on the link to look at how the stroller looks like, but it did not open right. Is this a single or double stroller and how old is it? Thanks so much.

Hi there.. I was just wondering if the stroller is available on April 5 and April 6? We are staying at the Pop Hotel. Also, I was trying to click on the link to look at how the stroller looks like, but it did not open right. Is this a single or double stroller and how old is it? Thanks so much.

I will add you. It is a MacVolo single umbrella for up to 55lbs. Has a shoulder strap and very easy to manage. My DD used it in November and she had just turned six. The stroller is about 18 months old. All we ask is you wipe it down when you are through with it and let us know if there are any problems.

Is April 15-20th available. I see someone arriving on the 20th but the other dates seem good. If so can I reserve it.

If anyone wasn't able to get their dates for this swap please check out the new stroller swap we have started. We have 3 families so far, so there are many many dates available right now.

If anyone wasn't able to get their dates for this swap please check out the new stroller swap we have started. We have 3 families so far, so there are many many dates available right now.

will try to pass your thread along to those I can't fit in.

Looks like JMS531 was added to the new swap that was linked from this post. Once that is confirmed can I have the stroller the day of the 20th as well? Thank you.

Looks like JMS531 was added to the new swap that was linked from this post. Once that is confirmed can I have the stroller the day of the 20th as well? Thank you.

yes, I just received her PM. I am going to make the changes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter