**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
will try to pass your thread along to those I can't fit in.

Thanks so much :) Didn't want to take over your thread or anything. Its just crazy how fast these get booked up and there are very few single stroller swaps!

** I tried PMing but your box was full... Thanks!

I love the idea of this stroller swap
I am interested in the days noted above - 5/2-5/9
Is the stroller available? Is there a fee?

I noticed there is no one currently signed up to have the stroller before me, so where would the stroller be stored and how would I obtain it?

Blessings
heather

** I tried PMing but your box was full... Thanks!

I love the idea of this stroller swap
I am interested in the days noted above - 5/2-5/9
Is the stroller available? Is there a fee?

I noticed there is no one currently signed up to have the stroller before me, so where would the stroller be stored and how would I obtain it?

Blessings
heather

The current list is on page 21, post 310. Your dates are taken, sorry. Why don't you try this swap and see if your dates are available on it?
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2097136

The stroller was found but it took some work. He is the story and some information so it doesn't get lost agian.

I had PMed the person using the stroller directly ahead of me in January to sort out all the details. They had let me know they were using the stroller until 2pm on 2/14 and leaving early 8am on 2/15, staying at the POP. I told her if she was done with the stroller on the 14th I could pick it up on the 14th after the HDDR-10ish. She agreed, I had given her my full name and my cell number, she gave me nothing. A week or so before our departure I PMed her again and recieved no reply, while I was slightly concerned, I thought they may be traveling and not have internet access.....things were going well with the swap. No worries.

So we arrive (Sat afternoon instead of Fri night) go to HDDR then Hubby takes kids back to SOG, me and 13ds hop the resort bus to POP. Luggage folks have no stroller in my name, and invite me back to look (very nice), 3 strollers no Mac. So now I am wishing I have previous stroller users full name, I could check at the resort to see if they are here, have the stroller...something. But back to SOG I go and the boards, luckily I was able to post (we were using an aircard for internet and cell reception was good, but it kept droping the internet) so I posted and Pmed the previous users and eyore!

Sunday @ MK, no stroller, we did ok
Monday @ AK no stroller, still ok (checked with SOG for spare stroller, nothing)
Tuesday @ HS no stroller, still ok but get phone message on Cell from the stroller swapper before the person ahead of the person ahead of me with magic LG # (I believe this is the number for the transfer from BC to POP) I call BC with the number, they take the LG number and my cell number) within 2 hours they call me they have the stroller and would they like me to transfer it to my resort, it will be there by 4!!!! and it was!!! And just in the nick of time, because my dear, too big for stroller kiddies, petered right out.

I left the stroller at the POP with the next person's name and arrival date on it. No LG number because it's not being transferred.

So my best advice is confirm information with the person ahead of you and the person ahead of them, and keep all paper work.

Update on the stroller, it is still in good shape, showing some wear, and the light color is showing the heavy use, but it is not bad. All parts in working order. Macs push so nice especially with bigger kids in it (i have a 40 and 45 pounder) I tied bright green and white polka dotted ribbon on the handles so we could find our strollers in the mass! (we brought our 13 year old mac stroller with us...it's still a great stroller.)

Thanks for all the help and pixiedust:

I need to back out of the swap. I told my husband about the great idea and since our daughter is 2 he wants us to bring a stroller because of us being in the airport. If she was older he would not mind but he wants her strapped into something since we will also have luggage. I was using it April 15-20th. I cannot pm yet because I do not have 10 messages yet, Thank you.

WOOOHOO I am the person who the stroller is at POP waiting for me. thanks so much for you effort. Hang on stroller we are coming.

I need to back out of the swap. I told my husband about the great idea and since our daughter is 2 he wants us to bring a stroller because of us being in the airport. If she was older he would not mind but he wants her strapped into something since we will also have luggage. I was using it April 15-20th. I cannot pm yet because I do not have 10 messages yet, Thank you.

thank you for letting us know.
Lisa

would be interested in 3-08 until 3-14. Hopefully dates still available

Yes, it is. You will need to contact lucytootsie and CCCNSmom as I am sure they have already worked out their swap. Thanks for joining, this keeps the stroller out of storage for a week. Have a great trip.

Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

Feb 27 - Mar 7 - lucytootsie confirmed

Mar 8-14 - Blmcanally confirmed

Mar 15-21 - CCCNSmom - POP confirmed

March 23-30 toesmom confirmed

March 31 - April 3 - Open

April 4-6 - incruzcontrol2 - POP confirmed

April 7-May 3 - Open

May 4-11 - ashers1119 - WL

May 12-14 - Open

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22-29 - defc22 - POP confirmed

May 30 - June 6 - Open

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR Confirmed

June 15-23 cjackearl CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP confirmed

June 28-July 11 Open

July 12-24 joech CONFIRMED

Aug 8-15 duggan6 - ASM

Aug 18-27 - Toesmom - AKL/BCV confirmed

Aug 29-Sept 5 - brymolmom -POP

Sept 19-26 - jen22984

Oct 29-Nov 3 - Racemom17 - ASM

Looks like most of the month of April is open. Hope we get a couple more takers for April.

Just realized do we leave the stroller with bell services or luggage services. Or are they the same thing.

Just realized do we leave the stroller with bell services or luggage services. Or are they the same thing.

I believe they are the same thing. Did you get my PM about the new person after you? BLMCANALLY is now after you and arriving the day after you leave. Don't know which resort. Hopefully you have been in contact by now.

Thank you for all your hard work in this swap!! We are still in for JUNE !
Thank you thank you thank you:lovestruc

you can take us out for Aug 8-15...i'm worried it may not still bein good shape by then since it's so far off...thanks again!

Thank you for all your hard work in this swap!! We are still in for JUNE !
Thank you thank you thank you:lovestruc
thanks for letting us know

you can take us out for Aug 8-15...i'm worried it may not still bein good shape by then since it's so far off...thanks again!

thanks for letting us know. There is another Mac Swap starting out with a new stroller. Have you looked at that one?

We will be at POR from 3/26 - 4/3. I am new to all this so please give me the rundown of how it all works. Thanks

Lisa

We will be at POR from 3/26 - 4/3. I am new to all this so please give me the rundown of how it all works. Thanks

Lisa

Lisa
The stroller isn't available for your entire trip. But you can have it for Mar 31-April 3. Would that help? Actually you could probably get it on Mar 30, from the person who has it up until then, depending on when they are leaving.
Let me know
Lisa

Lisa
The stroller isn't available for your entire trip. But you can have it for Mar 31-April 3. Would that help? Actually you could probably get it on Mar 30, from the person who has it up until then, depending on when they are leaving.
Let me know
Lisa

No sorry that won't actually work for us. We are only is Disney from the 26-31 but thanks for letting me know.

To: ashers1119
Hi.. I have the stroller before you.. We actually have a month in between us because no one's signed up just yet in that time period.. Either way, I thought I'd ask you for your information now so I know where to transfer the stroller to once we are done with it. My family will be at Pop and will be leaving on April 7. Feel free to pm me.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter