Live from WDW for 9 days, the Nicki and Todd dining review with a ton of PICS!!!!

Thanks so much for the great reviews/pics - I'm sorry your last breakfast was not so great :(

Travel safe on your way home!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the reviews! You did an AWESOME job! I looked forward to checking every am to see what went on the day before. Have a safe trip home!

Nicki, your Yachtsman review was great ... I think Jay and I will finally have to break down and give it a try on an upcoming visit (probably the next time we stay at the BCV).

I would not have been able to say no to that cheese plate - thanks so much for taking a picture of the display and the menu!

And I got a giggle out of the pictures of your French presses for your tea ... each one has the letter "T" on the side! :rotfl2:

Sorry to hear about your not-so-good breakfast at the Captain's Grille, formerly known as the Yacht Club Gacky, er Galley. I hope you didn't try to order a cafe mocha from them ... :scared:

Seriously, Jay and I used to go there for breakfast every time we were at WDW, but it was so bad in October that we've crossed it off the list.

Anyway ... your reviews and pictures were wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us. :flower3:

I can't believe it's over :sad1: We (both kids have been following as well) have really enjoyed your reviews and pics :thumbsup2

Yachstman looked wonderful! Can't wait, we're finally trying it in June :yay:

Thanks so much for your report, it was wonderful to read :goodvibes Have a safe trip home and I'll definitely be watching for another report from you :flower3:

I just caught up with this!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! You made me book an ADR to Tutto Italia!!! We are also eating at Chef's and that Mac and cheese look's sooo good.Mac and Cheese is my fav so I have to try that!!!

I am trying the Sunken Treasure too at Ohana's.That drink look's sooo good.

Thank you soo much for this review,it's the best :)

I thoroughly enjoyed all of your reviews! Thank you so much! We are going to Kona, Le Cellier and Tuttu Italia in 4 weeks, so it is great to hear about them!

Your reviews and pictures were wonderful! Thanks so much for taking the time during your vacation to share this with us.

What a bummer to have that meal at the end of your trip!! I hate when you have to leave Disney on a bad note. :sad2: Great review and looks like I will have to add Yachtsman's to my list too. I think I might have to add days to our trip!! :goodvibes Thanks much for the awesome photos and descriptions, the menu photos were great too!! :lovestruc

Sorry your last breakfast wasn't good - that stinks!!!!

Thanks so much for these reviews, it's been so fun following along!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews & pictures!!! :worship: You've done an awesome job!:worship: There are sooooo many things I still have not tried! I need to start a list & become very goal oriented! :rotfl: Tutto Italia --- I totally agree! :thumbsup2

Aw I'm sorry your least meal wasn't up to par!
I have quite enjoyed your live reviews and can't wait to eat at some of these places. Your pics were amazing and so extensive! I'm sure we've all appreciated your effort; I definitely did!

I am so glad to finally have a review of Chefs. :cheer2: We are eating there in July for my husband's birthday.

Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to do this!! :flower3:

Sorry that your trip ended on a bad note :guilty:
Thanks for all the great reviews and pics. I probably gained about 5 pounds just looking at your pics :lmao:

Definitely will be doing Boma for breakfast :woohoo:

Have a safe journey home, can't wait till October for the next one :thumbsup2

We made it back home but a bad breakfast wasnt the only thing that we got from the YC..there was a HUGE dent and long scratches on my car, my baby. We valet the car, never moved it the entire time and when we picked it up this morning a dent about 6 inches wide and huge scratches and blue paint are all over my drivers door of my precious GTO...I am devastated. They gave me alot of trouble over it saying it was there before but my DH washes that car with a cloth diaper ever since we purchased it. I saved forever to buy this car and I take amazing car of it, she is like my child. I was crying, DH was throwing a huge stink, we had all the big wigs from the YC by us and an hour later they final agreed in writing to pay for the repairs.

They had the doors open to the car when we arrived and I dropped the keys that the valet gave me, so I bent down to get then and that is when I saw the damage. Otherwise I would not have noticed it until I came home and then I would have been up a creek.

I am so sad I could just die. Next time I am going to have digital pics before we drop the car off and make them sign a waiver.

I think they went out for a joy ride in the car because all the mirrors were moved and the passenger seat was all screwed up...why would that be when one valet is in the drivers and no one is in the passenger????

Be VERY careful when you park your park with the valets, go over it with a fine tooth comb!

We made it back home but a bad breakfast wasnt the only thing that we got from the YC..there was a HUGE dent and long scratches on my car, my baby. We valet the car, never moved it the entire time and when we picked it up this morning a dent about 6 inches wide and huge scratches and blue paint are all over my drivers door of my precious GTO...I am devastated. They gave me alot of trouble over it saying it was there before but my DH washes that car with a cloth diaper ever since we purchased it. I saved forever to buy this car and I take amazing car of it, she is like my child. I was crying, DH was throwing a huge stink, we had all the big wigs from the YC by us and an hour later they final agreed in writing to pay for the repairs.

They had the doors open to the car when we arrived and I dropped the keys that the valet gave me, so I bent down to get then and that is when I saw the damage. Otherwise I would not have noticed it until I came home and then I would have been up a creek.

I am so sad I could just die. Next time I am going to have digital pics before we drop the car off and make them sign a waiver.

I think they went out for a joy ride in the car because all the mirrors were moved and the passenger seat was all screwed up...why would that be when one valet is in the drivers and no one is in the passenger????

Be VERY careful when you park your park with the valets, go over it with a fine tooth comb!

Oh wow, I'm so sorry you had to deal with this! :sad2: Glad the YC finally agreed to pay! That is awful about how they argued with you about it!! :eek:

Thank you much for the reviews! I think you tipped the scale in favor of adding the Yachtsman. And, DD told me last night - I think we need a breakfast - either Cape May or Boma. (Now where did she get that idea??:lmao: )

So sorry about your car - at least they agreed to pay for the damage!

Wow this is not good at all! Sorry this happened to you, not a good way to end a wonderful trip :sad2: Glad to hear they agreed to pay for the damages, I would have been so upset!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter