Live from WDW for 9 days, the Nicki and Todd dining review with a ton of PICS!!!!

Thanks for the great dining reviews. We will be heading down in October so I'm very anxious to try some of your choices. It helps to see the pics along with your critique. I know it took alot of time but was very much appreciated by many people. THANKS!!

Oh man I am sooooo sorry about your beautiful car. We too live in Florida so we always drive to Disney. I will take your advice and take pics of my car before we leave it with the valet. Although, trust me, they wont be taking my car out for a test drive. ;)

Thanks for all the great reviews! It's like you took all of us on holiday with you! :thumbsup2

I have to ask....
Are you going to have the urge to pull out the camera tomorrow morning when your having breakfast at home to take pics and then upload them to the DIS? :rotfl:

I'm so sorry to hear about your car; what an awful and frustrating way to end your trip!

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful reviews and pictures! :lovestruc I've got many of the same restaurants booked for our upcoming trip, and was unsure about some (like Tutto Italia), and your reviews have really helped reassure me! :thumbsup2 I also got many great ideas for CS meals and snacks that we've never tried before.

So, again, a big thanks for taking the time to post such thoughtful and well-written reviews! :goodvibes

You did such a wonderful job reporting on the dining. :thumbsup2
Sorry to hear about the car.

Afterwards we shared a rainbow kakigori, tangerine, melon and strawberry. These are wonderful and not too sweet. Just an FYI there are no sugar free versions..I overheard a woman asking and the CM said no.

Disney045-2.jpg

Can you tell me where you got this from?

I have loved your reviews! The pictures are fantastic and your descriptions are great!! It has been so helpful in planning our trip!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do it!!

Thanks for a fantastic report. Your review of Boma was fantastic. Great pictures all the way through.

Melissa

I am so glad that you all enjoyed our dining report! It makes me even more excited to write the next one...if you have any requests let me know as we are going to try all new restaurants for dinner and I know we are going to Tusker House because the morning Safari has breakfast there after.

Thanks so much for your incredible reviews. It's my first time to DW in 11 years and I want to make the best choices...thanks to you I've added a few ADR's to my list.
I'm so sorry about your car as well, what a downer at the end of what sounded like a wonderful week (minus the rain). I'm glad they finally agreed to pay and hopefully they'll investigate how it happened to ensure it doesn't happen to someone else.

Also...I agree with MinnieMom...I want to see pictures of your food at home!! we'll all go through withdrawal! :rotfl:

PS, I have Tusker house on our list for breakfast, I'd love to see a review from there! Thanks

I am so glad that you all enjoyed our dining report! It makes me even more excited to write the next one...if you have any requests let me know as we are going to try all new restaurants for dinner and I know we are going to Tusker House because the morning Safari has breakfast there after.

I think they changed this now that Tusker House is table service. I'm pretty sure I read on a thread that the AKL sunrise safari now has breakfast at Pizzafari (same food they used to offer, just different location). Don't get me wrong.. I'm sure we would all still love to see pics from that too! :rotfl:

Its funny, this morning I woke up starving for a big breakfast and when Dh and I were eating our oatmeal and coffee he said "Can I eat or do you need to take a picture?" :lmao:

Poor guy, the things I put him through!

Believe it or not we did not gain any weight on this trip, according to DH I walked him to death so we probably burned it off!

:) Thanks you so much for the great report. The pictures were fantastic and I have been drooling for days! I am glad you are home safely but sorry to hear about your car but happy to know you will not have to pay for it.

My DH & I are going down at the end of this month and are looking forward to our dinner at Tutto. When we go in October with our family I am going to try and talk them into going to Boma for breakfast. Might be difficult since we will have 3 princesses with us and you know how they love those character breakfasts!!

Thanks again for sharing!

Wonderful Reviews!!! So many of the restaurants are on my list for October. Your thread is my DIS thread of the week pick on my pre-trip report.

I'm looking forward to your October review...what are your travel dates?

Can you tell me where you got this from?

I have loved your reviews! The pictures are fantastic and your descriptions are great!! It has been so helpful in planning our trip!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do it!!

There is a stand in Japan, almost next to the funnel cake stand in the USA

Wonderful Reviews!!! So many of the restaurants are on my list for October. Your thread is my DIS thread of the week pick on my pre-trip report.

I'm looking forward to your October review...what are your travel dates?

THANKS! We will be at the AKL 10/18 to 10/22 and BW 10/22 to 10/26

Just an FYI: Disney is no longer the employer of the valet. They got rid of that about a year ago. Maybe your car getting creamed is a direct result of non Disney employees.

Did you happen to any info on the Wave restaurant that is about to open at the Contemporary?

Thanks so much for the reviews, especially of Boma's breakfast. That looks fabuolous and is the only breakfast we are making an ADR for on our upcoming trip. Actually we'll be going twice, just to make sure I get to try all the yumminess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter