List november adr's here

So far, I have Teppan Edo for lunch Nov 23rd and Sci fi for lunch on Nov 24th.
I will try to get Chef Mickey's tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!:wizard:

Did ressises this morning. I got:

Nov 26- Boma Dinner
Nov 27- Le Cellier lunch
Nov 28- Princess breakfast
Les Chefs Dinner
Nov 29- Chef Mickey Lunch
Nov 30- Brown Derby Fantasmic
Dec 1- Ohana Dinner

We wanted Chef Mickey forthanksgiving, but knew the odds were slim. Wanted Mama Melrose fantasmic, but are just glad to have a package. Wanted Le Cellier for dinner but couldn't get one before 9:00 which doesn't work with a 5 year old. All in all I am pretty happy, and got everything else at pretty much the exact time we wanted.

ETA: I just got back online and was able to snag a 3:50 Le Cellier on Nov 28th. I think it will work out better. I was able to move my Les Chefs Dinner to Nov 27th without a problem. YEA!!!

When is your check in date? I see that your ADR's start on 11/27. Just wondering. Also I think if you call, you may get something for Thanksgiving Day. I can book my ADR's this Thursday. I am crossing my fingers for what I want or close to it. Send me some pixie dust! :wizard:

Check in date is 11/23.......I did wind up calling and getting LTT for Thanksgiving! I was so excited.

Also, for another commenter - I was booking based on 90+10 as we're staying on property.

Since 5am this morning - I just finished our ADR's for Thanksgiving

11/25 - Narcoosee's (Dinner Tradition)
11/26 - 1900 Park Fare(brkfst)
11/26 - Ohana's (Thanksgiving Dinner)
11/27 - Sci-fi (dinner)
11/28 - Whispering Canyon(brkfst)
11/28 - Garden Grill CP pkg (dinner)
11/29 - Crystal Palace (dinner)
11/30 - Ohana's (brkfst)
11/30 - 1900 Park Fare (dinner)
12/1 - 50's Prime Time (traditional last meal)

We wanted 1900 for T-day dinner but it so hard to get overall very happy with ressies now just 90 more days to go!!!!:cheer2:

I'm new to this ultra planning WDW-mode and you people are scaring the beejezus out of me about Thanksgiving food. :( We arrive on Thanksgiving, so my ADR day is Friday morning.

Any decent ideas about where to try for thanksgiving. Need lunch and dinner. :(

Is Olivia's any good? Saw on last year's menu that they have Thanksgiving food there and not too many people have mentioned it.

HELP! :)

After what I went through today the only thing I can advise you is to have more than one choice ready for Thanksgiving Dinner - I got my second choice(O'hanas) but I know people who got 3rd and 4th choices. Also it helps to call back - you would be surprised what can happen in a few minutes after you hang up (That's how I got 1900 for breakfast on T-day after I was told it was booked solid until Nov 30!)

After what I went through today the only thing I can advise you is to have more than one choice ready for Thanksgiving Dinner - I got my second choice(O'hanas) but I know people who got 3rd and 4th choices. Also it helps to call back - you would be surprised what can happen in a few minutes after you hang up (That's how I got 1900 for breakfast on T-day after I was told it was booked solid until Nov 30!)

I doesn't hurt to check back online either. That's how I picked up the 3:50 Le Cellier we ended up with. It wasn't there at 5:00am, but I got it about 8:00.

im waiting to make my adrs this sunday morning
here is what im hoping for
nov 28
lunch: open
dinner: chef mickey or a restaurant in or near the Contemporary cause we plan to do the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage at night

nov 29
breakfast: cape may or 1900 park fare
dinner: garden grill

nov 30
breakfast tusker or ohana
lunch: open maybe trex
dinner:Le Cellier or Teppan Edo

dec 1
breakfast: any character one that we didnt get
lunch:open
dinner:The Crystal Palace: very merry christmas party

dec 2
breakfast:any character one that we didnt get
we leave to go home at 630pm

we have 7 adults in our party & one 2yr old

So is this going to be like pulling tickets with Ticketmaster??? Don't take the first pair offered to you b/c they are far from the best available, throw them back and keep trying????? I've gotten first row concert tickets doing that an hour into the sale.

So is this going to be like pulling tickets with Ticketmaster??? Don't take the first pair offered to you b/c they are far from the best available, throw them back and keep trying????? I've gotten first row concert tickets doing that an hour into the sale.

Remember when you actually had to wait in line at a Ticketmaster retailer? I remember my brothers camping out all night for concert tickets. Maybe that's what Disney needs to do. Just how bad do you want b'fast in the castle? The campout line starts here.... :rotfl2:

im waiting to make my adrs this sunday morning
here is what im hoping for
nov 28
dinner: chef mickey or a restaurant in or near the Contemporary cause we plan to do the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage at night

nov 29
breakfast: cape may or 1900 park fare
dinner: garden grill

nov 30
breakfast tusker or ohana
lunch: open maybe trex
dinner:Le Cellier or Teppan Edo

dec 1
breakfast: any character one that we didnt get
dinner:The Crystal Palace: very merry christmas party

dec 2
breakfast:any character one that we didnt get
we leave to go home at 630pm

we have 7 adults in our party & one 2yr old

I made my ADR's this AM (we're there 11/25-11/30) the only trouble I had was 1/25-26. The rest I got pretty much everything I wanted, the times I wanted. The only thing that MIGHT be an issue is chef mickeys' but even then I think you'll be OK:goodvibes good luck!

Here are my ADRs. I posted this somewhere else but I wanted to make sure I put it in the appropriate place.

I will be staying onsite from 11/25 - 11/30.

I woke up at 4:45 a.m. CST to begin preparing all my stuff to do my reservations online. What I couldn't get online I called in at 6:00 CST to get over the phone. I got everything I wanted but I am still trying to tweak some of the times.

This is what I was able to reserve (all for a party of 7):
Wednesday, November 25
Chef Mickey's at 4 p.m. (will be cancelled at 8:30 a.m. CST)
Chef Mickey's at 7:50 p.m.

Thursday, November 26
Sci-Fi Dine In for 11:10 (will be cancelled at 8:30 a.m. CST)
We are eating Thanksgiving dinner at an offsite restaurant

Friday, November 27
8:40 am - BBB in the castle
Lunch at CRT @ 2:10 pm

Saturday, November 28
Donald's Safari Breakfast @ 8 a.m. (I will probably cancel this)
Dinner @ 'Ohana at 8:20 p.m.

Sunday, November 29
Akershus Princess Breakfast @ 8:25 AM
Whispering Canyon Café @ 7:00 p.m. (will be cancelled at 8:30 a.m. CST)

26th- Dinner Cape May 6:25

27th- Chef Mickey's- 9:30 a.m

28th- Chefs de France 6:30

29th- Ohana's Breakfast- 9:30 a.m.
CRT (lunch) 2:10

30th Kouzina 6:30

1st Wave 5:55 pm

2nd Ohana's 6:45 pm

3rd Coral Reef 6:40 pm

4th Rose and Crown Pub 6:30 pm

5th Le Cellier 6:35 p.m

6th Cape May Breakfast- 9:15 a.m.

Remember when you actually had to wait in line at a Ticketmaster retailer? I remember my brothers camping out all night for concert tickets. Maybe that's what Disney needs to do. Just how bad do you want b'fast in the castle? The campout line starts here.... :rotfl2:

This just greatly amused me. I just had a conversation with my sis about truly getting up at 5:45 am on Monday (the 31st) and were we really willing to sacrifice for our family to eat delish food at the World? I wonder how willing we would be if we had to get up at 5:45 am and stand in a freezing drizzle for the privilage of eating at Crystal Palace. How badly do you want a mickey shaped waffle, eh???? :rotfl:

It's like black Friday. How badly do you want that $59.00 Nintendo DS with two games? That Black & Decker $25.00 drill? That Le Cellier steak that's only 1 TS and is slightly better that Outback. :lmao:

I may smile the rest of the day imaging the line outside Epcot at 3 am.

11/25 Rainforest Cafe at A.K. for 6:15 p.m.
11/26 Teppan Edo for 6:50 p.m.
11/27 Sci-Fi for 6:00 p.m.
11/28 Chef Mickey's for 9:20 a.m.
11/28 1900 Park Fare for 6:25 p.m.

So happy! Was up at 4:30 a.m. here in Louisiana and got everything but Thanksgiving dinner on-line. Called in at 6:00 a.m. and has on hold for like 30 seconds and got my dinner. Can't wait till Thanksgiving with the Mouse!

UP for graps is
11/28 Narcossee's at 6:15 p.m.
11/28 1900 Park Fare at 6:15 p.m.

let me know if you need these.

Booked mine this morning for trip from 11/26 to 12/6...

November 26: Thanksgiving dinner at Chef Mickey's
November 28: Tutta Italiano
November 29: Breakfast at Tusker House Donald's Safari ..... Dinner at Boma in Animal Kingdom Lodge
November 30: Le Cellier
December 1: Breakfast at Chef Mickey's
December 2: 50's Prime Time
December 4: Le Cellier
December 5: Narcosses

Made ADRs EARLY this am (5:00a for online & 6:00a for phone---45min hold to book thanksgiving and 1900)

I'm pretty excited with the choices that i had for our trip to Disney!

Thanksgiving - (D) Chef Mickey's (I was SHOCKED with the CM said Chef Mickeys)
Friday - (B) 1900 Park Fare (also shocked when she said they had openings)
Friday - (D) Crystal Palace
Saturday - (L) Le Cellier
Saturday - (D) Chefs de France/Tokyo
Sunday - (D) Whispering Canyon

I booked all online (except CP) this morning ready at 6 a.m. I called right at 7 a.m. to book the CP dinner. The only trouble I ran into was trying to book 1900 PF breakfast kept getting the high volume message so I just checked out the rest of the reservations in my cart and came back to that one and then I was able to book it. Here's the line up:
11/27 1900 PF 5:35 p
11/28 Coral Reef 12:50 p
11/29 CM 10:10 a
11/30 Sci-Fi 12:30 p
12/1 O'hana 5 p MVMCP
12/2 Jiko 5:35 p
12/3 Biergarten 5:45 p CP 8:15 p
12/4 1900 PF 10 a

I think I did pretty good. When I called for the CP package I asked about my Jiko at 5:35 p - I had 5 p in mind, but she said they don't open until 5:30 p so 5:35 p it is. Then we can head over to AK evening EMH afterwards.

Can't believe my 90 days finally arrived! :cool1:

Booked a few minutes after online reservations opened. Got everything we wanted!

Cape May Cafe b'fast
Crystal Palace dinner
Biergarten CP lunch package :santa:
1900 Park Fare dinner
Ohana Best Friends b'fast
Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Sci Fi dinner
Garden Grill dinner
California Grill dinner

Had to call to book Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Candlelight Processional dinner package. Call lasted more than 30 minutes! I'm really pleased with my dining reservations. Online reservations worked quite well. :yay:

Oh... I couldn't get the CP dinner package at Biergarten for the 2nd performance (NONE LEFT!). So eventually I had to settle for a lunch package and we will be watching the 1st performance.

Morning!

Just finished getting mine printed and in the binder!!:dance3:

Ok, so our special events are Epcot International Dinner and Illuminations Dessert Reception (Grand Gathering) and Pirates and Pals Firework voyage, Le Cellier for Candle Light Processional Package.

Regular stuff:

Kona Breakfast x3
Cinderella Royal table x2 (once for Breakfast, and once for dinner)
Liberty Tree
Tusker House
'Ohana's
T-Rex (got to balance the princesses with some dinosaurs!)
Crystal Palace
Hollywood & Vine Playhouse breakfast
1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Chef Mickey's

I am still going to try and get the Mama Melrose Fantasmic combo once Disney gets the schedule out.

Now that Adr's are done, I am off to fine something else to obess about! (you all know what I mean!)

Have a good one!:cheer2:

Nov 5 Eating around the World F&W ::yes::

Nov 6 Crystal Palace Breakfast

Boma Dinner

Nov 7 Sci-fi early Lunch

Chef Mickey's Dinner (new for us)

Nov 8 'Ohana Dinner :thumbsup2:

Nov 9 Tusker House Breakfast

Nov 10 Le Cellier early Lunch (new for us)

The Plaza Dinner before MVMCP :santa:

Nov 11 Whispering Canyon Cafe Lunch (new for us)

I did all of these on line, most the morning of my 90+10 and added 2 since, we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter