List november adr's here

November 21st-Ragland Road
November 22nd-Crystal Palace lunch
November 23rd-50's Prime Time Cafe dinner
November 24th-Biergarten dinner
November 25th-Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House
November 26th-no ressies (1/2 day at DHS and going to see ICE at Gaylord Palms that evening.)
November 27th-Akerhus Princess Storybook breakfast and Coral Reef for dinner

Crystal Palace (dinner)
Cinderella's Royal Table (lunch)
Coral Reef
Jiko
50's Prime Time
Tony's Town Square
Boma

Nov. 3 - Akershus (Princess Dinner)
Nov. 4 - Tony's Town Sq. (dinner)
Nov. 5 - Chef Mickey's (dinner)
Nov. 6 - Yak & Yeti's (lunch)
Nov. 7 - Spirit of Aloha
Nov. 8 - Hollywood & Vine (dinner)
Nov. 9 - Cape May Cafe (breakfast)

We had some changes to our ADRs :) We decided to pay for the luau OOP and have an extra TS credit, so we added Planet Hollywood on Nov. 2 for dinner. We switched Yak & Yeti's to dinner so we'd make the parade. We switched the H&V to lunch so our DD could see the Little Einsteins. AND we called today and extended our vacation by a day, so we got to add a TS. Decided to do Whispering Canyon to Nov. 9 and use a CS credit for breakfast the next morning before we leave.

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to convince DH to add one MORE day ;)

Here are our ADRs...arriving the day after Thanksgiving until December 5th (praying to get one more day due to snow in Chicago :santa:)

11/27 - O'Hana's 8:15 p.m.
11/28 - Jiko's 5:45 p.m.
11/29 - CRT for dinner 5:50 p.m. (appt. at BBB for the princess)
11/30 - Le Cellier 6:45 p.m.
12/1 - Le Cellier again 6:45 p.m. (wanted these spaced further apart - will probably cancel)
12/2 - Chef Mickey's 10:05 a.m.
12/3 - Coarl Reef 5:15 p.m.
12/4 - Teppan Edo 5:00 p.m.
12/5 - Nothing...just want freedom on our last day

Woohoo! Did mine this morning and got everything I wanted!

Arrive 11/29- CS day for lunch and dinner (taking a train and it is sometimes late, so no dining ressies this day)

11/30 Dinner @ Sci-Fi 6:50 pm (1st time here)

12/1 Dinner @ The Plaza 4:20 pm (1st time here)

12/2 Dinner @ Cape May Cafe 7:15 pm

12/3 Breakfast @ O'Hana 9:30 am

12/3 Dinner @ Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:25 pm (1st time here)

12/4 Breakfast @ CRT 8:10 am (1st time here! So excited to get this one!)

12/4 Dinner @ Chef Mickeys 6:35 pm (1st time here)

12/5 Sleep in, CS breakfast late and leave at noon

Just called two hours ago.

11/30 Akershus 12:15 (earliest available slot)

12/3 Coral Reef 5:00 p.m. (Candlelight Processional WITH Steven curtis Chapman. Happy Biirthday to ME!)

12/4 Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch 7:50 a.m.

CM said i had to wait until December hours were out to book my Fantasmic Package. i want Mama Melrose on 12/1.And T- Rex was completely full for 11/29. I'll try calling the restaurant directly or hope for a cancellation.Its OOP so no big deal.

Reservations for a party of 8

11/26
San Angel Inn @ 11:50am
Whispering Canyon @ 8:05PM

11/27
Rose and Crown @ 12:20PM
Ohana @ 8:20PM

11/28
Le Cellier @ 11:40am
Boma @ 8:30PM

Just finished my dinner ADR's on line - wow that was easy! I can't wait to go!

Nov. 22nd - Boma
Nov. 23rd - Biergarten
Nov. 24th - Tony and Tina's

I've never been to any of these so I hope I picked good! Feel free to comment!:cutie:

Did these last night both online and on the phone. Got everything except Le Cellier, which wasn't a big deal for me since the kids don't care if we go there or not. Just want DM to try it:) Here we goooooo!

11/22 - B @ 1900 PF; D @ O'Hana 9:30pm (tradition for us to watch the EWP and then wishes while we have dinner...AWESOME and a family fave!)
11/23 - B @ O'Hana 10am; "Linner" @ Sci Fi 3:05pm
11/24 - DD14 - L @ Gardenview Tea Room 2pm (tradition for the girls and I and DD14 is going to be surprised with her glass slipper dessert!); D @ Chef Mickey's 6:55pm
11/25 - B @ Kona Cafe 10:15am; BBB @ DTD @ 3pm; D @ Planet Hollywood (which the kids LOVE) @ 4:30pm
11/26 - THANKSGIVING -B @ Tusker House 8am (only one available the entire trip!); D @ Whispering Canyon 8:55pm
11/27 - B @ Akershus 8:15am
11/28 - Giving our bellies a break!!!
11/29 - B @ Boma 7:45am

SOOOOO excited!!!

P.S. I have extra ressies I made and they are up for grabs on the trade/cancel post!!!

i did mine on aug 30
i will be there from nov 28 to dec
i got chef mickey,tusker,cape may & ohana for breakfast
cs for lunch except for dec 2 that day i have sci-fi dine in for lunch
dinner: 1900 park fare, garden grill, crystal palace,& Teppan Edo
how does that sound anything i should change

11/29 - Arrival Day - Dinner at T-Rex
11/30 - 10:20 @ CRT

I know it is not an ADR per se, but if any one has BBB for 11/30 between 8 & 9:15 AM at the Magic Kingdom and you need to cancel PLEASE let me know. We would :lovestruc to take DD before we dine at CRT. princess:

11/16
mama melrose
we will be there at 3:50 for fantasmic package I seen someone with that reservation but, I stink @ qoutes and all computers in general LOL
Also we really want to go to the Dessert party but, not extended yet cross fingers and toes for extension through NOvember and even December !!!! Mama likes dessert who cares about the effects of late night sugar on the kids we're on vacation right!

we have a 3:50 @ Mama Melrose on Nov 19 ---- not that I really WANT that time but we didn't have a choice. I am going to try to get a better time - I really want to see the parade. I hooe that they come out with that dessert party...also I was getting emails about different Moms club stuff and private parties hopefully they will come out with more when we go down!

we have a 3:50 @ Mama Melrose on Nov 19 ---- not that I really WANT that time but we didn't have a choice. I am going to try to get a better time - I really want to see the parade. I hooe that they come out with that dessert party...also I was getting emails about different Moms club stuff and private parties hopefully they will come out with more when we go down!

I am not sure if you are doing a fantasmic package or not, but if you are I am almost certain that the last ressie for those is at 4:00 so you may not be able to do any better. Just wanted to save you the headache of trying to change it, if you are doing fantasmic.

Our full ADR list:
11/22 - Tusker House (b)
TRex (d)
11/23 - Ohana's (b)
Crystal Palace (d)
11/24 - Hollywood & Vine (b)
Boma's (d)
11/25 - Crystal Palace (b) - guys
CRT (b) - girls after BBB
1900 Park Fare (d)
11/26 - Akershus (b)
Le Cellier (L)
Biergarten (d)
11/27 - Chef Mickey (b)
Mama Melrose (d)
11/28 - Tutto Italia (L)

I had trouble getting the ones for Thanksgiving Day online, but a CM on the phone was able to get them no problem and for the times I wanted.:banana:

I have changed our Crystal Palace dinner to Tokyo Dining as one in our party wants sushi. He could have mentioned that when I asked the first time. Now he is afraid to say anything to me. :confused3

A couple of FYIs.
I was able to get a much more decent time for TRex by calling the restaurant directly. Actually had my choice of times.

If you reserve CRT on-line it immediatly bills your cc. I thought it just put a hold one it. Good thing I check my statement online occasionally. I called as we plan to using dining credits, but the CM was unable to reverse it. If you don't want your CC charged now, then you have to call for an ADR. She said I will be credited when I check in and use my credits.

Here's what I've got as of this morning:

10/31 - Boma (d)
11/1 - Crystal Palace (b)
11/2 - Chefs de France (d)
11/3 - Hollywood & Vine (d)
11/4 - Spirit of Aloha (d)
11/6 - Tusker House (l)
11/7 - 1900 Parkfare (b)

And that'll take care of all our ADR's.

11/21 Raglan Road (d)
11/22 Akershus (b), Rose and Crown (d)
11/23 Ohana (b), Cali Grill (d)

All are new restaurants for us, and we're so excited!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter