Lights! Motor! Asian?--Feb 2010 Part II. 11/6-Pix, part 2. Page 199.

Already on the 5th page of part 2?! WOW!

Your Dis lunch sounds like fun. We've enjoyed the few times we've gotten to meet Dissers too :goodvibes

I will be following along, even if I don't post often. The title worried me a little, but then I figured out I wouldn't have to stand in a hot, crowded line and climb up a mountain of steps on a bad knee to join in, so it's all good. :)

Nice DIS meet pictures. Like you, we have met so many good people through the DIS. We're having our next meet in Atlanta May 1st when several of us (Dawn, Jackie, Heather, Jill, me) hook up to have lunch and see Mary Poppins. :cool1:

I made it over! Ready for the ride! Dis meets are awesome! I have only had one so far-I got to meet Memom, Jill and the girls at the end of their October trip last year! I love knowing that there are so many others that have the love for WDW!!

Isn't it funny how you just feel like you know some people after reading their PTRs/TRs? I love the warm, family feeling when I'm on the Dis.

Love the update! I've been reading Alison's reports for a while now and it was a fun surprise to see it interconnected with yours. I alos love how int he pic of you and Alison, Dylan is in the background posing as well.

i'm here! what's so funny is you had to start a part 2 on day 2 of your trip. am i right? so this TR certainly does take on a life of its own!!! :rotfl:

love the title, by the way. :thumbsup2

im here :wave:

i have a new love for the artichoke dip, i have had it a few places recently and it is very good.

i wonder if it is easy to make?

any of you ladies or gents, have a good one that is easy to make?

Phew. Boy, I don't know what he ate, but that was ROUGH! :sick:

Sometimes, when he lets one go, I'm not quite sure if it was him, or someone else in the room. But this was mutant! Completely inhuman! Of course, I was the only human around, so I had no doubt - but nonetheless, it was one for the record books. What is it about dogs? My cats don't do this :confused3

Phew. Boy, I don't know what he ate, but that was ROUGH! :sick:

Sometimes, when he lets one go, I'm not quite sure if it was him, or someone else in the room. But this was mutant! Completely inhuman! Of course, I was the only human around, so I had no doubt - but nonetheless, it was one for the record books. What is it about dogs? My cats don't do this :confused3

2 words: Dog food.

Hey I just found you on FB. Click me in, girl!

You're In! Wow, I've been on and off FB three times today - that's more than in the past week! Hmm, guess that means I need to get off my duff and get something done around here...

That is great you got to do a DIS meet at DL, I have never been further west than tallahassee, but it has always been a dream to fly to California and visit DL. I am currently in the process of trying to convince my husband that we should. He has taken to WDW really well. A lot better than I thought he would. When we first started dating, I used to have to kind of force him to go, but now he usually asks when we are going to go or if I have blocked off time to go on our yearlyl WDW vacation. I hope I get to visit soon and can't wait to hear the rest of your TR. :cool1:

I am here even though I only made it to page four! :eek: At the rate you are going, there will be four separate threads for this trip! :laughing:

Your DIS meet at Disneyland looks really fun!

It was really cool to meet up with Alison. She asked how many DISers had I met? I think I'm around 15 now.

CP said:
Have you loved the last two episodes as much as I have??? I watched the Desmond one three times, I adored it so much. The Hurley one on Tuesday was almost as good! I have been a big, sobby, soggy mess while watching them lately. I better start investing in kleenex as we get closer to the end.

I've watched both 3 times already. I actually liked the Hurley one a bit better maybe because we haven't seen Libby in 3 seasons. I've been crying alot with Lost lately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter