Lights! Motor! Asian?--Feb 2010 Part II. 11/6-Pix, part 2. Page 199.

:lovestruc

So happy to have a glimmer of Jordan!! Missed you so much... can't wait to hear from you again!

Hi Beth!!!:goodvibes

Hi Rosie

Fancy meeting you over here. The count down has begun:cool1:, almost a month till we leave!!! Lessa is really looking forward to being down with classes within the next few weeks, then off to Ohio to visit family for Easter and getting ready for our trip to Disney on the 11th, it can't come soon enough!!. I have been putting Lessa though APR H*** with my MS related dyspahgia, my diet has been very limited as of late, just had a esophageal stent placed last week, I told her not to worry, I would find something at each of the places where she has an ADR. If anything I can eat Dole Whips, Ghiardilli ice cream, etc... when are you going back to Disney?

So glad to see your trying active again. Still praying for you and sending positive vibe your way!

Just keepin' the thread rollin' and sending good thoughts and prayers your way Jordan. Hope things are going good! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

What did I miss? Why are people praying and sending positive vibes? :confused:Not that you don't deserve prayers and positive vibes, my friend, because you totally do, but now I'm worried! Check out of the Disboards for a couple of years, and look what I miss! Guess I have to catch up on your TR!!!

I'll start the praying now, though. :)

Okay, I'm all caught up.

I am DEFINITELY praying, and sending cross-country hugs from Texas. And I'm really proud of you. This is a big thing that you've done, and I feel blessed to be able to pray for you as you move forward.:hug:

Okay, I'm all caught up.

I am DEFINITELY praying, and sending cross-country hugs from Texas. And I'm really proud of you. This is a big thing that you've done, and I feel blessed to be able to pray for you as you move forward.:hug:

iagree1.gif

:thumbsup2

Okay, I'm all caught up.

YES! That was very well said and I totally agree! :hug:

Hey Jordy!

Just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you! Lumar asked about you the other day....wanted to know how you were doing. We're still praying for you and wanted you to know we love you!

BTW - When we went to WDW in October, I stopped in Mitsukoshi to find you some Wasabi peas...I was going to send them to you in KY...but there was like 348 flavors and I didn't know which ones you liked so I got frustrated and left and forgot to go back. I was going to get you some of each and just send them all but I ran into a drunk girl (rather, she ran into ME) who puked all over the place and it just slipped my mind after that!

Anyway, welcome back! Hope to hear from you soon! :hug:

I feel like I blinked and lost a year. This year has been especially busy for us and I hadn't had time to read trip reports or anything. Since I'm off for the summer, I decided to start a PTR for our October trip and that's when my husband asked about you. I hadn't "talked" to any of my DIS friends in so long. I went on a hunt for everybody. I had no idea that you left and the huge journey you had been on. I feel really bad for not being around to support you. I am so proud of your accomplishments and all of your hard work. I think you are a great guy and God uses you to make others happy. I pray for your continued success and hope to hear more from you soon. School starts again first week of August and that's when the craziness begins! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter