Lights! Motor! Asian?--Feb 2010 Part II. 11/6-Pix, part 2. Page 199.

Wow, a part 2, what a great idea!

Pt.1 is already over 200 pages after 3 days of your report!:scared1:

Subbed:thumbsup2

slow TV night? Yeah, pretty much....but South Park has a 200th episode special on tonight! I love South Park :cool1:

Wow, a part 2, what a great idea!

Pt.1 is already over 200 pages after 3 days of your report!:scared1:

Subbed:thumbsup2

slow TV night? Yeah, pretty much....but South Park has a 200th episode special on tonight! I love South Park :cool1:

I am watching Lost again!

Hi Jordan, part 2 and we are on what day of the trip? Your TR is the most rewarding-when I turn on my computer after work, I know that there will be a few pages of reading ahead. Even if there is not an update!:surfweb:

Hi Jordan, part 2 and we are on what day of the trip? Your TR is the most rewarding-when I turn on my computer after work, I know that there will be a few pages of reading ahead. Even if there is not an update!:surfweb:

We are now on the beginning of Day 4 of 13........

Thanks for making the move over!

I am here too. My twin sister that is 10 years and 357 days younger than I am, (HI TONI) told me you were on part 2 already. You are so popular, I am glad to be here.

I am here too. My twin sister that is 10 years and 357 days younger than I am, (HI TONI) told me you were on part 2 already. You are so popular, I am glad to be here.

Popular? I just consider my thread a safe haven for all the crazies of the DIS!!!:)

Glad you're here Tracy.

Oh what the heck!!! I was in the middle of typing to/with you and you go and start PT.II and then I'm already on page 2????????????? :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

UGGHHHHHHH made that page 3!!!!!!!!

Well I'm here.. let's party!!!!

I can't believe it's already 3 pages and you haven't even posted an update.

This is going to be a looooooooong year... but all the more to enjoy our "trip"... :hippie: :woohoo: :banana: :yay:

I've got my straight jacket on and ready to go....
I'm only on page 3 cause i was helping my sis get ready to go to WDW with her husband and son this saturday!:cool1:
so Jealous.

Onward Jordy..........popcorn::

Chapter 22. The surprisingly wonderful by product of the DIS

When I started my first PTR back in 2007, it came out of so much pain and grief. The DIS was a way to escape the loss I was experiencing in my "real" life. That first PTR was so theraputic. One thing I wasn't expecting......The truly awesome bonds/friendships that have been formed simply because of our common love of WDW. I feel so close to many people I've never even met.

However, I HAVE had the unique opportunity every once in awhile to meet up with some of you folks....Some of the meets have been at WDW..

wdwfeb2008603.jpg

wdwfeb2008604.jpg

060.jpg

More recently, I've had the opportunity to meet up with DISers here on the West Coast mostly at Disneyland. I had one such meeting this past weekend with Sunset Cliffs(alison) and her family and friends.....

I live about 10 minutes from DL which makes meeting up with people relatively easy. I don't currently have an AP, but since DTD is connected right to DL/DCA, it's easy to meet up at DTD.

So last Friday, I headed over to DTD to meet up with Sunset Cliffs.

Do you know they have a Food and Wine Festival out here? You didn't? Neither did until some of you pointed it out to me....apparently it's pretty popular. Cat Cora, Guy Fieri are making appearances...
IMG_3075.jpg

I was meeting up with them at ESPN Zone, but was a little early:
IMG_3077.jpg

Just in case you didn't know, the Disneyland Hotel is going through a major remodel:
IMG_3079.jpg

I took some random pix of things I found interesting. I love the architecture of this building:
IMG_3080.jpg

You see the greatest things when you take the time to look.....UP. These plants surround the outdoor bar, UVA:
IMG_3081.jpg

I headed back to meet up with them. I saw them before they saw me. I'm always a bit nervous meeting people for the first time. But it was no problem. Alison and I hugged like we were family. She introduced me to her friends and we got seated immediately.

We ordered food. I tried to order things that would be easy to eat. Don't want to get food on your clothes in front of strangers. I don't know what I was thinking but I ordered salad and spinach dip...talk about a piece of lettuce between the teeth waiting to happen....OY!
IMG_3082.jpg

Alison and her cute and VERY, VERY well behaved son, Dylan:
IMG_3084.jpg

Alison had to go change Dylan right when dessert came. Her husband Todd took to the cookie sundae rather nicely. I've never seen someone shovel food in their mouth so quickly. He did leave her some:
IMG_3085.jpg

Okay he didn't leave her much. Good job Todd:thumbsup2

It was GREAT to meet them. We had great conversations and were able to go deep which was nice..time to go, but not before snapping some group pix
IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

I LOVED meeting them! I really never thought this would be the result of my dive into the DIS, but I love it and I love all you guys who've made my life better!!!!

Click here for next installment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter