Lights! Motor! Asian?--Feb 2010 Part II. 11/6-Pix, part 2. Page 199.

I've got my straight jacket on and ready to go....
I'm only on page 3 cause i was helping my sis get ready to go to WDW with her husband and son this saturday!:cool1:
so Jealous.

Onward Jordy..........popcorn::

Welcome to part 2!!!!!

First update posted.

Hey! Love the DTD DIS meet. Why were you worried about eating with strangers? We probably spend more time with our "imaginary" friends on the DIS than our "real people" ones! :rotfl2:

Hi! I was getting on just to sub into your new link. I didn't know you were going to do this update tonight!!!

We had such a great time meeting you too! It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. I'm just glad you went easy on us in your update. At least we have you convinced that we are semi-normal. ;) I was worried you would see right through us. I was nervous to meet you too!

As for the food situation, we obviously are not shy about food. I wish that we were concerned about spilling or getting food in our teeth in front of a new person. I think that goes out the window when you have a 2 year old... everything gets spilled.

Oh, more thing...when we left to go back to the park, Todd said to me, "Jordan is totally going to make fun of me for eating that dessert." I asked him why he thought so & he said, "He took a picture of the plate." LOL :laughing: I keep telling him that whatever he says/does is fair game when it comes to TR's! He is sitting here reading your update with me & started laughing when he saw the picture.

Here is the picture of us that I had on my camera. I notice you saved the tongue out for this one. :)

ry%3D480

Thanks again for meeting up with us. We will have to do it again sometime when we are down there. I think we might be one step closer to Peepfest too!

Hi! I was getting on just to sub into your new link. I didn't know you were going to do this update tonight!!!

We had such a great time meeting you too! It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. I'm just glad you went easy on us in your update. At least we have you convinced that we are semi-normal. ;) I was worried you would see right through us. I was nervous to meet you too!

As for the food situation, we obviously are not shy about food. I wish that we were concerned about spilling or getting food in our teeth in front of a new person. I think that goes out the window when you have a 2 year old... everything gets spilled.

Oh, more thing...when we left to go back to the park, Todd said to me, "Jordan is totally going to make fun of me for eating that dessert." I asked him why he thought so & he said, "He took a picture of the plate." LOL :laughing: I keep telling him that whatever he says/does is fair game when it comes to TR's! He is sitting here reading your update with me & started laughing when he saw the picture.

Here is the picture of us that I had on my camera. I notice you saved the tongue out for this one. :)

ry%3D480

Thanks again for meeting up with us. We will have to do it again sometime when we are down there. I think we might be one step closer to Peepfest too!

It was funny...when I was writing the update, i thought of todd reading the part about the dessert. That's why I wrote "Good job Todd"!!!

It was GREAT meeting you guys! It was nice to be able to share on a deeper level as well. I hope you can make it to PeepFest.

I think was easy to have those discussions because of all that we have in common. I love that the conversation was that way too. Who needs surface when you can go deep? ;)

I think was easy to have those discussions because of all that we have in common. I love that the conversation was that way too. Who needs surface when you can go deep? ;)

True!!!

Tell Todd to go to the Del Taco on Hilltop and order the Caramel Cheesecake Bites!!!! Deep Fried, Hot, Caramel and cheesecake...its the best!!!!

True!!!

Tell Todd to go to the Del Taco on Hilltop and order the Caramel Cheesecake Bites!!!! Deep Fried, Hot, Caramel and cheesecake...its the best!!!!

Ummm, I might beat him to it. Cheesecake is my favorite. If you add caramel in there, I might die of happiness. How do you know about Hilltop? Did you say you've been here before?

We ordered food. I tried to order things that would be easy to eat. Don't want to get food on your clothes in front of strangers. I don't know what I was thinking but I ordered salad and spinach dip...talk about a piece of lettuce between the teeth waiting to happen....OY!
IMG_3082.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh, this looks so yum! How was it?? I didn't eat dinner tonight so it's looking extra good.

:cloud9:

The newbie has arrived and subbing in on PAGE 4 already! Yikes:lmao: Well, Wendy beat me to the mac tonight...:surfweb:
Chapter 21. The surprisingly wonderful by product of the DIS
More recently, I've had the opportunity to meet up with DISers here on the West Coast mostly at Disneyland. I had one such meeting this past weekend with Sunset Cliffs(alison) and her family and friends.....

So last Friday, I headed over to DTD to meet up with Sunset Cliffs.

We ordered food. I tried to order things that would be easy to eat. Don't want to get food on your clothes in front of strangers. I don't know what I was thinking but I ordered salad and spinach dip...talk about a piece of lettuce between the teeth waiting to happen....OY!
IMG_3082.jpg
Yeah, and here I was thinking that your new DIS friends were wondering if they would be first hand benefactors of your infamous poofing incidents. Apparently from Alison's report, that thought never crossed their minds.:confused3
Alison and her cute and VERY, VERY well behaved son, Dylan:
IMG_3084.jpg

Alison had to go change Dylan right when dessert came. Her husband Todd took to the cookie sundae rather nicely. I've never seen someone shovel food in their mouth so quickly. He did leave her some:
IMG_3085.jpg
Yay, another Dylan to the DIS boards.
We're still dealing with spilling with 7 and 4 year olds, let alone an 18 month old, and did I forget to mention a 47 yr old uncle?
One more recruit for Peepfest 2012! Alison, you'll have to join Jordan's Peeps.

:mad:Duplicate post due to a two minute time out by the DIS and my multiple mouse clicks....OY

:scared1:Thank you DIS, had a two minute delay resulting in a triple post.....someone please tell a newbie, how do you delete a duplicate post? Wasn't a browser issue since FB and other sites loaded promptly during the two minute blackout.....was this a Fast Forward event?

Sorry, Derek, there's no way to completely delete them. Just go back, delete all the text, add a period, and it's there for everyone to see that they aren't the only ones this idiotic glitch happens to. ;)

I am here even though I only made it to page four! :eek: At the rate you are going, there will be four separate threads for this trip! :laughing:

Your DIS meet at Disneyland looks really fun!

I am watching Lost again!

Have you loved the last two episodes as much as I have??? I watched the Desmond one three times, I adored it so much. The Hurley one on Tuesday was almost as good! I have been a big, sobby, soggy mess while watching them lately. I better start investing in kleenex as we get closer to the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter