• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's hear from all you OFF KILTER fans !!!!

Hey all! It's been forever since I was here but wanted to let you know that the Great Wardrobe Debacle appears to be afoot again at the Off Kilter stage. In the last few days, they've had Randy and Jason in outfits that look absolutely nothing like the rest of the guys, including long pants and several layers for Randy, at least (poor guy was about to drop from heat stroke the other day and it's only April!) I don't know if many of you all participated in the letter-writing campaign last time around (it was a few years ago, at least, when they were trying to outfit them like the Village People), but we may want to give it a go again.

Yep, they were wearing the same outfits last week. We saw at least a dozen shows over the 10 days we were there and never saw Jamie once. The thing is they were jusy as good without him. Watching Off Kilter is always one of the highlights of our trips.

Hey all! It's been forever since I was here but wanted to let you know that the Great Wardrobe Debacle appears to be afoot again at the Off Kilter stage. In the last few days, they've had Randy and Jason in outfits that look absolutely nothing like the rest of the guys, including long pants and several layers for Randy, at least (poor guy was about to drop from heat stroke the other day and it's only April!) I don't know if many of you all participated in the letter-writing campaign last time around (it was a few years ago, at least, when they were trying to outfit them like the Village People), but we may want to give it a go again.

I see a few of the guys are performing with the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs this month. Anyone have any idea what promted this. Did the rest of the band want to take some time off ? I've never known Off Kilter to take a month off.

I see a few of the guys are performing with the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs this month. Anyone have any idea what promted this. Did the rest of the band want to take some time off ? I've never known Off Kilter to take a month off.

There is no Lumberjack Santa this year. Instead, they have added a girl singer/storyteller to Off Kilter for the month of December and are calling it the Holiday Voyageurs. No one is taking any time off -- there is just no Off Kilter until after the holidays. And Jamie is playing guitar -- no bagpipes. They do their show six times daily --- same show each time.

I'm at the show right now. I want Off Kilter back. Yikes. Guess for people who don't know/like Off Kilter, it may not be bad. But I know what I'm missing.

Ron from Michigan said:
It's been a while since I posted here. Any news about our favorite group ? We will be there in Oct. & Dec.

I am curious to know about December as well. Does the entertainment around World Showcase still happen when the Candlelight Processional is there?

OH NO !!!!

What happened ?

They have been one of the big highlights of our trips since they started playing years ago. We always sit and watch several shows at a time. I can't believe they will not be there when we check in on Oct. 11. Please tell me this is an early April fools day joke.

say it isn't so! :confused::mad: They are our absolute favorite and we were counting the days until we saw them in October! My kids will be so sad. :sad1:

I am so beyond sad and angry at this decision. Who the heck thought that replacing Off Kilter, who has been beloved for so many years, with flippin' LUMBERJACKS would be a good idea?! Whoever it is needs to be out of a job, and quickly!

Was just speaking to a friend who's at Epcot today and she spoke to one of the band members who said that it is for sure (Guest Relations was telling people that it was an "unsunstantiated rumor" earlier in the day)--that he'd found out last night. They gave them 30 days' notice, and they've been performing there for 17+ years. This just makes me sick.

I wonder if there's something more that we could all do to REALLY get management's attention, like what people do sometimes for TV shows that have been canceled. Maybe a postcard campaign or something else? Anyone creative out there have any ideas?

Was just speaking to a friend who's at Epcot today and she spoke to one of the band members who said that it is for sure (Guest Relations was telling people that it was an "unsunstantiated rumor" earlier in the day)--that he'd found out last night. They gave them 30 days' notice, and they've been performing there for 17+ years. This just makes me sick.

Either Guest Relations was out of the loop, or they're a bunch of big fat liars: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...xperiences-coming-to-world-showcase-at-epcot/

I am heartbroken about this. Our next trip is on October, so we'll never get to see Off Kilter perform again. :( Breaks my heart. I wonder if they will play somewhere else? If anything could get me to go to Universal, it would be Off Kilter. Hear that, Disney? Yes, I'd follow them to another theme park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter