Let's hear from all you OFF KILTER fans !!!!

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
I've got my live Off Kilter cd in and I'm on the Dis, how great is that.

OFF KILTER ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We see them a couple of times each trip. :thumbsup2

We LOVE Off Kilter. Actually going next weekend to Orlando to see them at a St Patricks Day Celebration and then the next day at Epcot. I have the Live Tracks CD and Celtic Armadillo CD and they are both great. The live CD is the best to hear them how you hear them at Epcot. But the other CDs are great too because you can really hear how talented these guys are!!

I love 'em!!!! Just look at my tag. :rotfl2: Thanks Tag Fairy!:cool1:

May I join the OffKilter Fan Club here at the DIS?
We discovered them while waiting for PS at LeCellier one afternoon.
WOW! We ended up late for dining, but it was worth it!
Can we get an OffKilter emoticon? :thumbsup2

Shameless plug for a vote
http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/dream-job-applicant.asp?jtid=4&ytid=hRrFIEPmrTQ
Vote for my video for the Disney Dream Job Contest. Voting continues until March 30, 2007. Thanks!

Stayed here...
Stayed there...
I'm generally (get it?) a Shades of Green person,
but we enjoyed Saratoga Springs back in January.

Can't WAIT to see them next week! Just thinking about their version of Amazing Grace gives me chills. :goodvibes LOVE 'EM!!! :love:

We LOVE Off Kilter. Actually going next weekend to Orlando to see them at a St Patricks Day Celebration and then the next day at Epcot. I have the Live Tracks CD and Celtic Armadillo CD and they are both great. The live CD is the best to hear them how you hear them at Epcot. But the other CDs are great too because you can really hear how talented these guys are!!

Maybe I will see you there Saturday... I am supposed to go to MCO for a meeting the end of this week and if it doesn't get cancelled I was planning to stay and go to Avalon Park. (I think there is another DIS member going too!)

Haven't heard them yet since it will be our first WDW trip, but I'm looking forward to it in Dec. after all the praise here on the DIS!

We seem to miss them every time we go. This May I am really trying to schedule a day at Epcot so we can hear them! I hear they are great.

We LOVE Off-Kilter!!! :dance3:

Where are they planning in Orlando next week? We'll be in Orlando next weekend. It would be awesome if we could see them offsite!

I love Off Kilter!! I too have the Live cd and listen to it alot in the car

Love Off Kilter!:thumbsup2
Just came back from a solo trip where I got to see them as much as I wanted..I believe I saw a total of 7 shows...Fabulous as always!!!
Nothing like sitting there on a sunny day, Bass from the neighboring UK pavillion in hand, listening to one of favorite bands in the world....Bliss...
:banana:

Another Off Kilter lover here. We see them multiple times each trip, with a Bass in hand as mentioned.
We have 2 of their CD's to listen to year round.

I'm hoping to buy one of their CDs on our next trip. Are they sold in Canada's gift shop?

I also love to listen to Off Kilter!!! I haven't been able to find the CDs anywhere and so I am hoping to get a couple in August!!!!:cool1: I thought that the CDs were in Canada, but on my last trip was not able to find them! Any help would be apprecitated!!!!

we have all their CDs and see them at least twice each time we're in Epcot every trip - great band, lots of fun to watch them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter