• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

In the past there seems to have been at least a room discount in July - any chance that will be included in the late summer offer this year?!?! We are planning to go July 14th - July 21st! :)

You might luck out for a RO discount. It seems more likely than us waiting for regular FD offers. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

Hello my friends, Nothing yet, I´m watching and when I have news be sure that I bring those for you. I really love Disney!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Im waiting too! We will be on our honeymoon from 9/3-9/13 :bride:

Should i book now or wait a little longer?

Hello my friends, Nothing yet, I´m watching and when I have news be sure that I bring those for you. I really love Disney!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

You are SO awesome! Thanks for checking in. We are hanging on your every word!!! :) You're our Disney guru!!!

Yes I am anxiously awaiting too! Originally I was hoping for an early December trip, but if free dining is released for September I may be willing to brave the humidity again (like last year) and switch the dates. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter