Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

msjprincess said:
I would book it now and then cancel if something better comes along.

That's what I did for my trip at the end of August. I booked their Labor Day Special. My original intention was to cancel if and when Disney released a discount. But I changed my mind. I realized I will probably never get to stay at the YC for less than a mod ever again.

I just did a quote the April special from the company at the BC. It priced out to $4100. My FD bounceback at CSR (same # of days, dining plan, etc) is $2900. You said you got BC for less than a mod. How did you do that?

theguda said:
I just did a quote the April special from the company at the BC. It priced out to $4100. My FD bounceback at CSR (same # of days, dining plan, etc) is $2900. You said you got BC for less than a mod. How did you do that?

I believe that the Labor Day deal is a better deal. I know I inquired about one of their April specials, but it wasn't good enough to beat the bounce back discount I booked with free dining.

It depends on the deal they are offering

I booked 10 nights at the YC with 8 day base tickets with one free water park day for $3313 for 2 adults, 12yo, 10yo and 8yo.

That same package at POR without the water park tickets is $3577.

msjprincess said:
It depends on the deal they are offering

I booked 10 nights at the YC with 8 day base tickets with one free water park day for $3313 for 2 adults, 12yo, 10yo and 8yo.

That same package at POR without the water park tickets is $3577.

That's amazing. Did you recently book that or was that something you did in the past? Was that a Labor Day special or was it an offer during a different time of the year?

That's amazing. Did you recently book that or was that something you did in the past? Was that a Labor Day special or was it an offer during a different time of the year?
It's the Labor Special. I booked it about a month ago.

msjprincess said:
It's the Labor Special. I booked it about a month ago.

That doesn't include dining correct? Our mod stay has FD so I assume it will be tough to beat that offer if we have to pay for meals.

same here waiting for August (but am flexible can even do July)

come on discounts!

:goodvibes

Well, I have not given up hope. On January 31 Danny25 said he hoped to be letting us know in 50 days so I am waiting until March 22. If no word that week or so, THEN I will panic.

I think this goes for many of us. :lmao:

The current offer I believe expires the 14 th so maybe this coming week?
The current offer says that your need to "Book by March 31, 2013 for travel most nights April 2 through June 14, 2013". We've got a few more weeks before there's another offer on the table.

Stupid question alert: I am booked at POR for October but if no good discounts come through, I will cancel an book and offsite condo. My ADR date is fast approaching. If I make all my ADR's and then cancel my reservation, will they cancel the ADR's as well? I was thinking of just going in daily and not using the 180 +10 so that I won't be "cheating" the system.

Any thoughts?

Stupid question alert: I am booked at POR for October but if no good discounts come through, I will cancel an book and offsite condo. My ADR date is fast approaching. If I make all my ADR's and then cancel my reservation, will they cancel the ADR's as well? I was thinking of just going in daily and not using the 180 +10 so that I won't be "cheating" the system.

Any thoughts?

Your ADRs should not cancel if you are totally out of the 180 day window. For example, let's say your 180 day mark is April 1st and you make all your reservations. On April 30th, you decide to cancel your POR reservation; well, you're already past the 180 day mark for all your reservations, so they should not be cancelled.

However, I'm not sure how it works if the dining reservations are tied to a room reservation like that. I would call to ensure they won't be cancelled.

So, thereorectically, you should be fine, but we all know how Disney is working with the new technology. :lmao:

Your ADRs should not cancel if you are totally out of the 180 day window. For example, let's say your 180 day mark is April 1st and you make all your reservations. On April 30th, you decide to cancel your POR reservation; well, you're already past the 180 day mark for all your reservations, so they should not be cancelled.

However, I'm not sure how it works if the dining reservations are tied to a room reservation like that. I would call to ensure they won't be cancelled.

So, thereorectically, you should be fine, but we all know how Disney is working with the new technology. :lmao:

Dining and room reservations are separate and cancelling one will not cancel the other (and vice-versa). Anyone can make ADRs 180 days out, you don't need a Disney room reservation for that. Go ahead and make your ADRs and then decide if you want to stay at Disney or off-site. No sense in booking a room reservation just for the ADRs.

Any thoughts?

I was wondering the same thing! I have a split stay booked, thinking I would go a few days early with my 3 girls and then switch to a deluxe when my husband joined us. I made most of my ADRs at 180+10, using the first reservation...which is also the one I may have to cancel due to family circumstances. Think I may have to call soon......Anyone else have experience with this? :confused3

Imagine the excitement when our email alert reads "Danny25 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to..."

The Internet will break from people logging onto Disboards en masse!!!

scrappinginontario said:
Can you easily cancel your reservation if you book with this Agency? You might want to take advantage of that while waiting if there isn't a penalty to cancel. It would be nice to at least have something secured while you wait.

Normally the dates you booked for would not be a part of free dining free dining is normally started about the 24 th a few times it has been earlier :) I can tell you the Bounceback offer started the 18th and normally the Reg free dining offer that comes out runs a week later .

I was wondering the same thing! I have a split stay booked, thinking I would go a few days early with my 3 girls and then switch to a deluxe when my husband joined us. I made most of my ADRs at 180+10, using the first reservation...which is also the one I may have to cancel due to family circumstances. Think I may have to call soon......Anyone else have experience with this? :confused3
Your Dining reservations have absolutely nothing to do with your resort reservations. If you cancel your resort reservations, your dining reservations are not cancelled. You would have to call or go on line to cancel your dining reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter