Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

Subscribing and dreaming of a decent promotion or discount the end of July/beginning of August. Ressies made at POR but will modify if I have to to get a promotion that makes sense. Here's hoping... :)

I lucked out and was able to score a free dining bounce back offer for the week after Labor Day. But if free dining becomes available for October we'll probably change our dates. Looking forward to any info Danny25 finds out!

I am hoping for something for June 15th and later. I called today, to find out if I had a pin code and the lady laughed and said that there hasn't been any discounts in two weeks! I was a little confused and thought, I'd wait and call again another day.

This is making me nervous!!!!!!!! We have a trip booked August 4-15 staying at CSR, disney dining plan, 10 day park tickets. I saw a promotion for the beach club with dining and 8 day park tickets. If no promotion is offered through disney I think I'll book through the other place. ( Agency very popular here on dis boards) stressed lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This is making me nervous!!!!!!!! We have a trip booked August 4-15 staying at CSR, disney dining plan, 10 day park tickets. I saw a promotion for the beach club with dining and 8 day park tickets. If no promotion is offered through disney I think I'll book through the other place. ( Agency very popular here on dis boards) stressed lol

Can you easily cancel your reservation if you book with this Agency? You might want to take advantage of that while waiting if there isn't a penalty to cancel. It would be nice to at least have something secured while you wait.

scrappinginontario said:
Can you easily cancel your reservation if you book with this Agency? You might want to take advantage of that while waiting if there isn't a penalty to cancel. It would be nice to at least have something secured while you wait.

They are Disney approved... Same at disney 200 dollars deposit pay in full 45 days before.

I would make that reservation soon. I booked with them a while ago and I had heard certain categories were sold out or close to it. Like you said, same cancellation policy as Disney.

They are Disney approved... Same at disney 200 dollars deposit pay in full 45 days before.

I would book it now and then cancel if something better comes along.

That's what I did for my trip at the end of August. I booked their Labor Day Special. My original intention was to cancel if and when Disney released a discount. But I changed my mind. I realized I will probably never get to stay at the YC for less than a mod ever again.

Well, I have not given up hope. On January 31 Danny25 said he hoped to be letting us know in 50 days so I am waiting until March 22. If no word that week or so, THEN I will panic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter