• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

Future doesn't look bright for much in the way of discounts. Some comments from today's earnings report:

Iger said price hikes at Disney's parks are possible as it continues to roll out new attractions.

"We've got some price leverage," he said. "If you build the right things not only will people come but you get some leverage out of it as well."

Okay Danny...we are all coining down for this 50 day mark lol!

In your opinion, do you think this update will include November travel dates?

Hello my friends, and relax, I promise that at least 2 weeks before the next offer will be released I will bring the info to you, by now it´s unclear what kind of offer will be released for late summer and fall, hope that in 50 days I can give you the details, thank you for your time reading and have a magical life :thumbsup2

Awesome Danny25!! I'll keep my eyes out to see what may be offered in early October (if anything)!

subbing and hoping for some pixie dust to keep my ressie the way it stands.:wizard:

Still waiting for June 15th discounts to come out...................... Danny any idea how soon they will be released??

Current offer is book by March 7th- so I am assuming we'll see next round of discounts/offers around then.

In the past there seems to have been at least a room discount in July - any chance that will be included in the late summer offer this year?!?! We are planning to go July 14th - July 21st! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter