Just booked Via Napoli online!

I didn't think to look online first, but I called at 6am (7am eastern). We have 9/11 at 7pm. It was my first choice on the time too.

Called at 7:15 this am and waited for 20 minutes. I got a 4:30 pm ressie on October 1 (the only thing she could find) so I took it.

Around lunchtime I decided to try the online reservation system to see if there was anything for a later time. I found a 7:00 pm ressie on the same day, so I made that one online and called to cancel the 4:30 pm ressie.

Can't wait!

Hmm no one but you can tell which y'all are more interested in. I personally always love to go to Chefs (we have ADRs for lunch there and at Via Napoli) because I can't get French food. I can get pizza, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, steak, but I can't get French or English so those make the top of my list. Or well, I can get these foods when I'm in the US (nobody wants to eat Liberian food). Plus I've always personally had good experiences at Chefs as well, service and food.

Thanks. The menu at Chefs interests me more so I think I will keep that reservation.

I called this afternoon and got our reservation. 9/28 at 4:30pm. She said "There is a special seating at that time, you'll have to ask about it at the podium". What might that be? Hmmm...

I booked lunch for 5 on September 27th at 12:45! What size pizza should we order to feed 4 adults and a 4 year old?

The times thing is strange, but it's not that others are reserved for club level guests -- we're staying CL and got an 11:30 lunch (other option was 12:45).
We're staying at Pop,and got 11:30 also!Just booked it a few minutes ago.:thumbsup2

I booked online a few days ago for our October trip! 12:45 for lunch for the four of us! Cannot wait to try this place :banana:

I made reservations for December 6 at 2PM. We have a breakfast ressie at Akershus, and I figured this late lunch could also serve as early dinner. I can't wait! Whoo Hoo!:cool1:

I'm thinking about making a reservation for Via Napoli for early Nov.

Is making a reservation online the best way to do it? Do they always go through & are guaranteed?

I'm thinking about making a reservation for Via Napoli for early Nov.

Is making a reservation online the best way to do it? Do they always go through & are guaranteed?

They do go through and give you a choice of times to choose from. They will send you an email confirmation you can print and take with you. I love doing it this way because we have had to change a couple things around, so I made the new one then canceled the old one, no muss, no fuss.

There also will be a page of all your ADRs altogether so you can print that and take it along too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter