Just booked Via Napoli online!

franc

Mouseketeer
I've just booked for 21st December online, I just need to book the Candlelight Processional now and I'm done.:yay:

Ditto.

Got our party of 6 in for dinner 9/22! :thumbsup2

ETA: I was surprised to see it up before 6am Eastern!

I was surprised at the time as well. I did try online yesterday, but it wasn't listed then.

I just booked Via Napoli.

FYI - My Internet Explorer browser got hung--twice. I was able to book through the FireFox browser.

I can't get it to pull up online at all. It isn't saying that it is booked it won't even acknowledge that the restaurant exists.

I finally got the restaurant to show by searching on Epcot restaurants but there isn't any link to make reservations.

I just Googled Disney Dining Reservations (to get to the main page), then searched Via Napoli by name (entering our date/time/party size). It came right up and went through in 1 try for me on IE. HTH! I know how anxious I was, after waking up 1.5hrs early, I *really* wanted it to be worth it! LOL

Yeah!! I was able to make online reservations right at 6am EST!!! So excited. Hubby was less excited after I woke him up though!

I didn't have any problems, I use Safari as my browser. I hope you all get booked soon.:)

I just Googled Disney Dining Reservations (to get to the main page), then searched Via Napoli by name (entering our date/time/party size). It came right up and went through in 1 try for me on IE. HTH! I know how anxious I was, after waking up 1.5hrs early, I *really* wanted it to be worth it! LOL

When I do this it tells me the restaurant does not exist. This is frustrating. I've tried different computers and different browsers. When I find the restaurant in the restaurant list there isn't any link for reservations.

I just used the link in my e-mail that I received from Disney--subject line "Your Disney Magic Vacation Starts Now". There is a link near the bottom of the e-mail to make Dining Reservations. Hopefully, this will help.

It finally worked for me. Really bizarre. It wouldn't show up, wouldn't show up, and then sudden it was there. I didn't do anything different.

Same here, have tried all these suggestions... this is very frustrating. Hopefully there will be something at 7am when I try to call.

I just got it too! But when i used the browser i had open, firefox, it would not show up in the search at all, even when i searched italian food or epcot. I even closed it and opened a new one and nothing. I opened up IE, and it showed up in search and i got that way, that is strange.

When I do this it tells me the restaurant does not exist. This is frustrating. I've tried different computers and different browsers. When I find the restaurant in the restaurant list there isn't any link for reservations.

When I did as Girly_Qs and I copy & pasted the name into that spot - it said the restaurant does not exist.

But if you start typing the name slowly (starting with VIA) - then it popped up, I was able to choose it and tell it to search for my date & time.

Hope this helps you.

Made my ressie for Via Napoli , no problem at all just did what I normally do

Go to Disney Resorts on Google then to make dining reservation :yay:

I just made mine as well :banana:

Has anyone heard anything about the Kid's Menu at all .... all ears only has an adult menu listed. I am going to assume spaghetti and pizza BUT we all know what happens when you assume :rotfl:

I made my Via Napoli reservation for online at 7:01 this morning using IE. It's for 3 guests at 5:45pm on September 10th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter