Just booked Via Napoli online!

I booked online a few minutes ago. I got Sept 21 at 12:45. Mine also got stuck and I closed it and tried again then it told me I had 2 reservations. I have still not gotten a confirmation email. should I be worried?? :confused:

I had trouble getting the restaurant showing up too, but on the dining page on the right hand side where is says "List of Restaurants" I was able to find Via Napoli there and there is a link to make a res. Just got 11/28 at 5:45! Yippee!!:cool1:

I too just booked Via Napoli online Sept 19th. It's fun actually getting an ADR when you want it on the first try in September!!!!

Ok, some someone put my mind at rest please. We all seem to have been offered 5.45pm or 7pm. Is this normal?

I think it's kind of odd that so many people are only seeing 5:45 and 7:00 for lots of different dates. I went back to check Sept 10th again and it's still offering 5:45 and 7:00. I hope there isn't a bug in the system and hundreds of families are going to show up at 5:45.

I don't want to change anything, but I went back to play with it, and Via Napoli is not showing up on the list of restaurants now! :confused3

Had to clear my cache, like someone suggested upthread (thanks!) and finally got a lunch rezzie for 9/18. Yay!

We booked Via Napoli for Oct. 13 for uh..linner at 4:30! That's lunch and dinner together, as it will likely be the only real meal we eat that day (Food and Wine Festival munching for us! YUM!)

I had decided I wouldn't book there, we only made three other ADRs for the 10-day trip, (a must-do for us is Brown Derby, Tony's for lunch at 1:15 on our MVMCP day and we booked Donald's Breakfast Safari on our last day) but then I saw the photos and I had to book it!

Me too! I booked for Nov 19th for lunch. I wasn't excited about eating at Rose & Crown, which is what we originally had reservations for that day. (We're on the deluxe plan (& even if we weren't) we do a TS 2 times a day.)

I think it's kind of odd that so many people are only seeing 5:45 and 7:00 for lots of different dates. I went back to check Sept 10th again and it's still offering 5:45 and 7:00. I hope there isn't a bug in the system and hundreds of families are going to show up at 5:45.

Yeah, that's making me a little nervous. I might have to call and just verify that I have a good reservation!

The times thing is strange, but it's not that others are reserved for club level guests -- we're staying CL and got an 11:30 lunch (other option was 12:45).

I booked this morning for Nov 1. Only times that came up were 5:45 and 7 and I took the 5:45. I hope there isn't any glitches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter