Just booked Via Napoli online!

I just booked less than 5 minutes ago (online using IE with no problems) and I already have the confirmation e-mail!:banana: We booked lunch and the only times available were 11:30 and 12:45 as someone previously mentioned.

Finally got the online to work for me too. Got 10/2 for dinner for a party of 6.

Just booked online for 12/14 @ 12:45! :cool1:

At first I could not find the restaurant through FireFox, switched to IE and it came right up.

Also, the first time I tried to book it mine got stuck after I entered in my name and telephone number. Eventually I just closed the window and tried again, however this time it told me I already had that existing reservation. So I guess it went through the first time. :confused3

Anyway, I just ended up canceling the first and confirming the second reservation since I was hesitant on the first, but at least I got!

Just booked 9/27 7pm online. The system got stuck but when I went to see if it went through, it was listed in my reservations.

I got online at 6:50 this morning and was able to book my sister and I for 9/26 @ 7 PM. There were only two choices, that and 5:45 PM. I can't believe it would be booked up so quickly, maybe they're limiting the times for now? :confused3

Edited to add: The website also got hung up for me the first time around. It showed up in my reservation list but I didn't get a confirmation email, so I went back in and booked it again. It canceled the first one but it went through fine on the second and I got my email!

Just booked 12/14 at 7:00 for the six of us, no problems. I now have 2 reservations for that day and need to cancel one. Chefs de France and Via Napoli. Which would you cancel, we have never been to Chefs?? Thanks for any insight.

It's for 3 guests at 5:45pm on September 10th.

I'm in on 9/26 for a 7pm Dinner.

Same here, I got 11/21 for 7 for dinner no problem! (oddly 6pm wasn't avaliable, just 5:45pm and 7pm?)

got it for Sept 21st 5:45pm (7 people) :banana:

I got online at 6:50 this morning and was able to book my sister and I for 9/26 @ 7 PM. There were only two choices, that and 5:45 PM.

Got our ADR for 7 pm on 12/11! Can't wait to try it!

Just booked 12/14 at 7:00 for the six of us, no problems.

Ok, some someone put my mind at rest please. We all seem to have been offered 5.45pm or 7pm. Is this normal?

Just booked 12/14 at 7:00 for the six of us, no problems. I now have 2 reservations for that day and need to cancel one. Chefs de France and Via Napoli. Which would you cancel, we have never been to Chefs?? Thanks for any insight.

Hmm no one but you can tell which y'all are more interested in. I personally always love to go to Chefs (we have ADRs for lunch there and at Via Napoli) because I can't get French food. I can get pizza, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, steak, but I can't get French or English so those make the top of my list. Or well, I can get these foods when I'm in the US (nobody wants to eat Liberian food). Plus I've always personally had good experiences at Chefs as well, service and food.

Just booked online for 12/14 @ 12:45! :cool1:

At first I could not find the restaurant through FireFox, switched to IE and it came right up.

Also, the first time I tried to book it mine got stuck after I entered in my name and telephone number. Eventually I just closed the window and tried again, however this time it told me I already had that existing reservation. So I guess it went through the first time. :confused3

Anyway, I just ended up canceling the first and confirming the second reservation since I was hesitant on the first, but at least I got!

yep. When it gets stuck it appears to go through. I ended up with two reservations and had it cancel one.

Finally just got through on the phone after a 15 minute wait...I tried the online route, but my compulsive searching earlier screwed with the cache, causing Via Napoli not to appear! It wasn't until I cleared my history, etc. that Via Napoli was finally a choice. Just as I was ready to start entering my information, a cast member finally answered!

Huh - I wonder if that's my problem with the Garden Grill. I'll try that!

OK I totally think I agree with the concerns over the 5:45 and 7 pm ADR's. I asked for 7:30 or later and was told I could only have 7!!!

Will be dining 9/20 at 7 pm. I actually called in at 7 on the dot and the CM was so excited to try her first Via Napoli ADR!

ETA: just went on line and now it is offering 7 or 7:45?? went back to check on the phone ADR I made this morning and I can't pull it up- she didn't ask me for a phone number and when I said that she responded "the system didn't ask me for your number while in disney". Guessing that has something to do with it.

Ok, some someone put my mind at rest please. We all seem to have been offered 5.45pm or 7pm. Is this normal?

I had a party of 6 and was also offered 5:45 or 7:00. I took 5:45, because I figured there might be a longer wait for this new place in Oct. since it's the first weekend of F&W and FD is going on. I figured we probably won't see food until after 6:30PM. (just my strategy)

Sure, it just means the 6:00s are booked :)

Thanks for the reply, but 6pm booked for every day? Maybe they are not offering 6pm as a time slot at the moment.

I had a party of 6 and was also offered 5:45 or 7:00. I took 5:45, because I figured there might be a longer wait for this new place in Oct. since it's the first weekend of F&W and FD is going on. I figured we probably won't see food until after 6:30PM. (just my strategy)

I took 5.45pm as well. It will be busy when we go as well, so I won't expect the food in a hurray.

Ugh I'm waiting on the reservation I reguested online for 5:45pm on 9/25 to finally accept through. I hope it goes through and doesn't time out.

:banana:Yay:banana:

Loved seeing it was available on-line this morning...was not looking forward to the phone call & sitting on hold. Last week I had to call & got a really scratchy/screechy version of the Disney music while on hold: was super irritating to listen to for 5 minutes. Ugh.

But good news is I booked lunch for 9/18 for DH & I, and then booked dinner in January for DH, DS & I.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter