Jan 2007 codes?

I am so excited!! We are at the WL Jan. 1-5 (2 adults, 2 kids) with dining and 5 day park hoppers. I just called and the code saved me $334.30!!

bastianc said:
CathrynRose - Thanks so much!
Persistence paid off. It took 4 reps, but finally got one that was able to figure out the code on my existing res. Took my total for 2 Adults for 8 nights at POP with dining from $2112 to $1814. Almost $300! :thumbsup2

not to be greedy here but how come some people are getting $300+ in savings and others only $70 ish?

i saved about $135 for ours and i have 6 nights for 2 adults 1 child at ASMo w/ dinning
it went from $1847 to $1711
what am i not getting here? :confused3

I had a 7 night stay at Pop, with dining and (4) 6 day hoppers for $2685. I called back with the Visa code and got the price down to $2412. Saved 273! :yay:
I'm still hoping they have a free dining code like in September. We've never stayed at the Values before, I hope we like them as much as the moderates!

Does anyone know if I can call to have a code applied to my CAA ressie or if it has to go through the TA. So far they've tried twice at my request and now they think I'm nuts so I was wondering if I can call and try?

Mrs.viv07 said:
not to be greedy here but how come some people are getting $300+ in savings and others only $70 ish?

i saved about $135 for ours and i have 6 nights for 2 adults 1 child at ASMo w/ dinning

What type of passes did you have originally? If they were base tickets, your savings won't be as large. Also, make sure they didn't add insurance (that's $119.90) if you didn't have it before.

InstImpres said:
What type of passes did you have originally? If they were base tickets, your savings won't be as large. Also, make sure they didn't add insurance (that's $119.90) if you didn't have it before.

no i had MYW for 6 days with PH option on them already, i checked on the insurance and the CM said i don't have it.
i don't get it! the did upgrade me to a preffered room but what is that like a $10 diff a day?

I just looked on my WDTravel Co reservation confirmation and I have insurance - it says non refundable next to it. Can you ask them to take it off? Am I paying for that?

I just called and I was paying $119 for insurance! They took it off for me and said if I wanted I could add it back on. This thread has saved me $400 so far. Thanks a bunch! :banana:

Mrs.viv07 said:

I only saved $45 - but Im only going for 4 days, and had a one day ticket with no options, no hop.

It depends on where youre staying, for how long, how many days on your tickets, if you chose hop or options.

I am staying at WL for our Disney wedding Jan 9-13th. Took the Woods view rooms from 240/night to 160/night. I am saving a third of the price!! I used code FCC, which is the annual passholder rate listed on disneyworld.com. I am ecstatic about my savings!! :thumbsup2

We booked out trip last month through AAA and got a price of about $2395 for 8 nights (1/15-1/23) @ POR for 2 Adults and 1 2 year old w/PH,WP,DDP and King bed and no insurance. When the codes came out, we found out that we can't use them with our AAA discount. There is a AAA code that reduced out rate to $2328 which happens to be the same exact price if we use any of the codes. So, it seems that AAA is not getting us any discount. I still prefer to use AAA and they always give us a few goodies for our trip. I wish we could have gotten a better discount, but we are all happy to just be going.

Eeyore3838 said:
I am staying at WL for our Disney wedding Jan 9-13th. Took the Woods view rooms from 240/night to 160/night. I am saving a third of the price!! I used code FCC, which is the annual passholder rate listed on disneyworld.com. I am ecstatic about my savings!! :thumbsup2

YAY!!! :cheer2:

Thats *AWESOME*!!!! <high five> :woohoo:

Mrs.viv07 said:

i

There is a percentage discount on the room so the more the room cost the more discount there is on that. Additionally the more ticket options people were paying for originally the more difference they see in cost due to the free hoppers and plus. We were originally paying for hoppers so of our $372 in savings $164 was due to the free hoppers and $208 is room discount (for AKL 5 nights sav view bunk beds).

Yvonne

I got it!!!

My AAA agent called and got code ZCL applied to our package and it saved us
$306 on our package. Here is our information:

Checkin on 1/11/06
Checkout on 1/20/06
3 adults, 1 child
Pop Centunry
MYW pakage with dining plan
10 day park hoppers
New Total = $3021.70

For our grand gathering the group saved a total of $800.. Gotta love those codes.

Now if Jan would ever get here.........

Sorry, I am new and have some basic questions.
Here's my situation...
I already have a room reservation for December 31st through January 6th.
I have no tickets yet.

I want to get 7 day park tickets.
Do I now call and add tickets, telling them this code? (ZCK)
Will this get me my tickets....plus park hopper and water parks and more for free?

Thank you!!!

I used code ZCL because I'm getting the dining plan too, but yes, just give them the code and you'll get the hopping and water park options free, plus a little discount on the room. If they don't give it to you, keep trying.

Thanks!
I didn't get the code by the way..said their were none left at All Star Music...I'll try again later I suppose.

MinnieBelle said:
I just called and I was paying $119 for insurance! They took it off for me and said if I wanted I could add it back on. This thread has saved me $400 so far. Thanks a bunch! :banana:

I found out we have insurance too (we never asked for it) and they say they will take it off.

Has anyone ever used their insurance???????!!!!!! My husband thinks it's a money maker :confused3

Would love to hear from anyone if they've ever used the insurance.

Here is what I had booked:

10 nights at POP
Jan 14-24, 2007
MYW package with dining
2 adults, 2 kids
10 day park hopper
trip insurance
$3058.20

Used the code ZCL -
got $2741.00
all things the same

:cheer2: :banana: Saved $317.82 :banana: :cheer2:

Now I will be able to sleep at night - the code watch is over - until next time.

2DDprincessesforever said:
Here is what I had booked:

10 nights at POP
Jan 14-24, 2007
MYW package with dining
2 adults, 2 kids
10 day park hopper
trip insurance
$3058.20

Used the code ZCL -
got $2741.00
all things the same

See this is where i get confused! if this is the only discount code you used why are you getting such a big discount???
i have
6 nights at ASMo
Jan 10-16, 2007
MYW package with dining
2 adults, 1 kid
6 day park hopper
NO trip insurance
$1847.47

and when the code was applied ZCL
i was upgraded to Prefered
$1711.10

i don't get it :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter