• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 2007 codes?

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
Looked through 3 pages here, and did search engine and nothing cme up. i find this hard to believe, but has anyone seen a thread for this? Thanks

I'm hoping they throw us a bone for January too. I'd like to go in the lull between New Years and VDay. I REALLY wish they'd offer the free dining then, but don't see it happening.

October rates have not come out yet, so I guess we will have to wait for January. I think codes come out about 1-2 months before intended travel month.

I thought the OP was talking about not finding a code watch thread, which I also found strange considering they exist for Feb. 2007 and after.

Yep I was talking about a January code watch thread, but all of the answers are welcome!! I guess we can keep bumping this one up. If I remember last year, new codes for Jan came out in Oct/Nov

Already booked a package in January but any thing to save money will be more than welcome, or a move up from Moderate to Deluxe!

Kim

Camping Griswalds said:
Looked through 3 pages here, and did search engine and nothing cme up. i find this hard to believe, but has anyone seen a thread for this? Thanks

Thanks for posting, I was wondering the same thing but figured I was just missing it.

We should change this to the "Official January Code Watch" thread.

I'm hoping for something also as I had to cancel my Sept. free dining trip and reschedule for Jan. due to my new job. Jan. 27 - Feb. 3 to be exact.

The free dining came out 4-5 months before this year so it wouldn't be unheard of to see something pretty soon.

I'll subscribe if it's becoming official!! I have the AAA discount for my January 2007 WL Reservation, but of course, I'd love a deeper discount if one becomes available.

Clare said:
I'll subscribe if it's becoming official!! I have the AAA discount for my January 2007 WL Reservation, but of course, I'd love a deeper discount if one becomes available.

can i ask how much wl is a night in jan? i booked por for 119, but if wl or animal kingdom are good, i might just suprise my boyfriend with one of those for a few nights.

iggbees said:
can i ask how much wl is a night in jan? i booked por for 119, but if wl or animal kingdom are good, i might just suprise my boyfriend with one of those for a few nights.

Rack rate for WL standard view is $215 and I got 15% off with AAA, so it was $182.75 before tax. I don't know when you're going, but you might want to book quick as standard view rooms go quickly, but are much cheaper than woods or courtyard views.

Looking for a Jan code also! I don't want to pay $82 a night x2 rooms for vacation! I would jump for joy if they gave us free dining! I don't think they will but I can dream! We are going Jan.27- Feb 4., would love to save a few $$$$. Last time in 2005 we got our room at ASM for $55 a night! Would love to get a low rate again!

Have any of you been to WDW in January? We usually go early December, but wanted to try January this year. Since we are traveling for Christmas and have two kids with birthday's in December (one on Christmas Day!) - I'm already feeling the stress in December and it's only August.

I currently have December booked for our trip but am considering Janaury. I just realized I will have to changed all our dinner reservations too.

Any suggestions, I tried searching and the search funciton isn't cooperating.

I'd also like to go in late Jan. and am wondering if anyone knows for sure what they offered last year? I haven't booked yet and have never been in Jan. Can anyone tell me how crowded the last week would be and if I would likely be able to have the kids swim in the pools?

Last year they had the best rate program for AP holders. I can't remember if there was a GP code. I booked through the BRP and had Pop for $49 a night. Doubt we see that rate anytime soon anymore. Last year we went the first week of February. We are booked at the WLV for the same time, but would add a couple of days prior if there's an AP discount.

DisneyFan09 said:
Thanks for posting, I was wondering the same thing but figured I was just missing it.

We should change this to the "Official January Code Watch" thread.

I'm hoping for something also as I had to cancel my Sept. free dining trip and reschedule for Jan. due to my new job. Jan. 27 - Feb. 3 to be exact.

The free dining came out 4-5 months before this year so it wouldn't be unheard of to see something pretty soon.

I had to cancel my free dinning in Sept. as well :sad: and rebooked for Jan. 28-Feb.3 through AAA. I too am hoping that some sort of code comes out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter