Jan 2007 codes?

Just called. Tried to add ZCL code from to existing reservation. I'm staying and POP and no codes were available there. They did have that option avail for Sports and Music, but decided that since it was just the water parks option, I'd stick with POP.

phil

1happymommy said:
Quoted
Preferred room French Qt Jan 21-27 with 4 base tickets (upgraded for free to park hopper & water park) and dining $1,804.64 used code ZCL.

We are still waiting on a room only code due to many severe food allergies that make counter service meals almost impossible.

I have a standard room at POFQ for 6 nights Jan 28-Feb 3rd with 4 base tickets and dining (2 A/ 2C). I was able to apply code ZCL this morning, but my total after discount was $2248.64. I thought it appeared reasonable, so I did not question it. Does my rate seem to be too high to everyone? :confused3

BHDandMe said:
I have a standard room at FOFQ for 6 nights Jan 28-Feb 3rd with 4 base tickets and dining (2 A/ 2C). I was able to apply code ZCL this morning, but my total after discount was $2248.64. I thought it appeared reasonable, so I did not question it. Does my rate seem to be too high to everyone? :confused3

Ok I am in same boat I thought it was a good deal! That code didn't appy to room? Can we add a room only code even though we already used code ZCL?

bastianc said:
Just called. Tried to add ZCL code from to existing reservation. I'm staying and POP and no codes were available there. They did have that option avail for Sports and Music, but decided that since it was just the water parks option, I'd stick with POP.

phil

Try again - I applied the code to my existing POP ressie.

:thumbsup2 '

Everyone who is having bad luck - keep in mind, you can say 'Okay, thanks for checking" hangup and try again!!! I was told on call number 1, this morning - sorry, no codes at all. I even gave them the code ZCL - nope, never heard of it.

I said "Okay, thanks" and called back and got ZCL applied. :teeth:

TRY AGAIN! :wizard:

Ohhhhh - it's not *just* the water parks. My package was discounted! :teeth:

heartsy77 said:
Ok I am in same boat I thought it was a good deal! That code didn't appy to room? Can we add a room only code even though we already used code ZCL?

When I run the numbers it does include a small discount on the room (about $140 for my 6 nights). I did not question it because it seemed in line with what others were getting until I saw 1happymommy's post.

Maybe I am missing something, or maybe I just need some coffee. Good luck to all who are trying to get codes applied this morning. :goodvibes

I called and added the code to our reservation, no problem. Saved about $120ish plus it added the hopper, water parks and more. After I hung up we decided we would rather stay at ASMo so I called back, switched and kept the code, no problem!! I was told I can call back anytime up to 3 days before arrival and add dining as long as I pay in full for the dining portion when I call and I can still keep my discount code :banana: :banana:

Ok if I did my math correctly ( math has never been my friend!) We saved 207 on the room. I did this buy getting a quote for my dates, hotels, and used only base tickets ( since hopper+ was free). I would have to say they wouldn't let us use a code again since we did recive a discount on room. The way I look at it is almost 400 $ I don't have to pay; it's good enough for me!

BHDandMe said:
I did not question it because it seemed in line with what others were getting until I saw 1happymommy's post.

Maybe I am missing something, or maybe I just need some coffee. Good luck to all who are trying to get codes applied this morning. :goodvibes

Does 1happymommy have dining package in her totals or is it just room and tickets? you have to take that into account as well

Mrs.viv07 said:
Does 1happymommy have dining package in her totals or is it just room and tickets? you have to take that into account as well

If I read her post correctly, yes she does have dining.

I should have made this more clear. We already had our tickets but had to purchase 1 ticket per person to get the dining package. The total I put included 4 tickets only. (Not for 7 days!). Sorry for any confusion!!

1happymommy said:
I should have made this more clear. We already had our tickets but had to purchase 1 ticket per person to get the dining package. The total I put included 4 tickets only. (Not for 7 days!). Sorry for any confusion!!

Thank you for the clarification. I was thinking waaaaay too hard about this. :goodvibes

ahhh thanks
i was going nuts here trying to figure out why yors was so much better and cheaper! :rotfl:

Grrr. :furious: Anyone else experiencing the pain of never having any of these codes apply to their reservations? I booked WL Concierge back in August for my January stay w/ AAA assuming I could use the AAA discount. Oops they told me, the AAA code at the time didn't apply to concierge level at WL. So, I've been patiently waiting and trying to get newer codes applied. Neither the newest from Disney nor the Disney Visa code work. Killing me to have to pay rack rates. Love to hear I'm not alone.

Ok, I am completely new to this. So I call the Disney number and make the reservations....do they automatically add the code or do I have to tell them? :confused3 Sorry for the silly question!

Chief Planner said:
Grrr. :furious: Anyone else experiencing the pain of never having any of these codes apply to their reservations? I booked WL Concierge back in August for my January stay w/ AAA assuming I could use the AAA discount. Oops they told me, the AAA code at the time didn't apply to concierge level at WL. So, I've been patiently waiting and trying to get newer codes applied. Neither the newest from Disney nor the Disney Visa code work. Killing me to have to pay rack rates. Love to hear I'm not alone.

We are at CR Concierge and couldn't apply AAA rates either. I don't think there are codes for Concierge very often.

We already had pool-view ressies at AKL for the first week of January, and the code wouldn't apply. What we could do was switch our room over to a savannah view, where the code did apply, and we ended up saving a grand total of $27 off our package. I really wanted a bigger dollar savings, but at least we got something ... a savannah view. Just hope it's a decent one!

CathrynRose said:
Try again - I applied the code to my existing POP ressie.

CathrynRose - Thanks so much!

Persistence paid off. It took 4 reps, but finally got one that was able to figure out the code on my existing res. Took my total for 2 Adults for 8 nights at POP with dining from $2112 to $1814. Almost $300! :thumbsup2

Mom2_2Cuties said:
Ok, I am completely new to this. So I call the Disney number and make the reservations....do they automatically add the code or do I have to tell them? :confused3 Sorry for the silly question!

I think you need to tell them the code. I would call back and check to be on the safe side. Code without dining is ZCK and with dining is ZCL.

Hope that helps! :)

bastianc said:
CathrynRose - Thanks so much!

Persistance paid off. It took 4 reps, but finally got one that was able to figure out the code on my existing res. Took my total for 2 Adults for 8 nights at POP with dining from $2112 to $1814. Almost $300! :thumbsup2

YAY YAY YAY!!! :yay:

$300 is a heckuva lotta souvenirs!! :thumbsup2

Glad to hear it worked out for you!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter