Is this a sign of the discount percentages for 2017?

I reserved Coronado Springs already, but it just seems too high...we are a party of 4 - 2 adults; 2 teens (so they're adults). 7 nights at CSR, 7 day hopper, and Dining 1QS, 1TS and it's $5,398:scared1: I'm hoping I can get a discount at some point!
Yes high ! Hope they have something cheaper. I know the deals for deluxe are about the same as a moderate for the labor day deal

Just wanted to point out that if you're waiting for their Labor Day deal (Mid August-Early September), moderates have not been included in this deal in the past, only deluxes and you definitely cannot add the dining plan to that deal either.

Going June 3-10 so I might be eligible for any discounts. I have some flexibility, but it will really depend on discounts. Thanks for the info about the moderates not being included in the Labor Day deal :)

Going June 3-10 so I might be eligible for any discounts. I have some flexibility, but it will really depend on discounts. Thanks for the info about the moderates not being included in the Labor Day deal :)
We went this June the last week and the deal for June 19 to July 7th included these resorts
All Star Music, Coronado Springs, Riverside, French Quarter, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Polynesian Village, and Grand Floridian. Not sure what ones will be June 3-10 but I'm sure they may include some of the same ones.
Just went back and looked on my email they had these dates May 26 - June 4, 2016 then it went to June 21 - July 6, 2016. I had the dates June 19 to July 7th above wrong after looking in my email.

We went this June the last week and the deal for June 19 to July 7th included these resorts
All Star Music, Coronado Springs, Riverside, French Quarter, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Polynesian Village, and Grand Floridian. Not sure what ones will be June 3-10 but I'm sure they may include some of the same ones.
Just went back and looked on my email they had these dates May 26 - June 4, 2016 then it went to June 21 - July 6, 2016. I had the dates June 19 to July 7th above wrong after looking in my email.
What was the percentage off of the resorts for the late part of June.....roughly?

Well, then there is HOPE! The discounts you mention, were they direct from Disney or agency exclusives?

Just noticed that some of the TA's facebook pages are listing agency exclusives through April 30th.

Just noticed that some of the TA's facebook pages are listing agency exclusives through April 30th.

How do you find these pages?? The agency website doesn't list last names and I tried to match a first name with the agency but was not getting anywhere. So frustrating!

How do you find these pages?? The agency website doesn't list last names and I tried to match a first name with the agency but was not getting anywhere. So frustrating!

I just did a google search of the agency name + agency exclusive and that brought up links to agents' facebook pages.

Is a TA more likely to get you the special requests you want as far as specific floor, connecting rooms, etc?

Anyone get agency exclusive discount for spring? Curious to to know what deals you got!! I'm still waiting for June...ugh

Just contact the TAs directly... It will save a little time . Almost all of the TA deals you are mentioning are beating the new Disney Deals!

Just contact the TAs directly... It will save a little time . Almost all of the TA deals you are mentioning are beating the new Disney Deals!

Yes, I'll contact directly once June deals come out...I was just curious to know if they were beating the Disney deals...thanks for the info!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter