Is this a sign of the discount percentages for 2017?

The only deal that might be better than the conference rates available through agency exclusives is the black friday 20% off (stacked on disney discount) available through Orbitz.

Two weeks ago I received an agency exclusive for this time Poly 5 nights at $1042 US. But flights were expensive, dang it.

The only deal that might be better than the conference rates available through agency exclusives is the black friday 20% off (stacked on disney discount) available through Orbitz.

Two weeks ago I received an agency exclusive for this time Poly 5 nights at $1042 US. But flights were expensive, dang it.
What month did you try for?

Does anyone have an agent through them that they recommend I use? Or doesn't matter?

I just request a quote and the agency exclusive rates do not appear to be as good as last year.

I was looking at dates in mid-February 2017. I am hoping that the rates for later on in the year are better.

I just request a quote and the agency exclusive rates do not appear to be as good as last year.
I requested a quoted and although it fell in the range of dates they have up -- it came in at a whole (sitting down??) $10.00 less total .. not per night but TOTAL.

I requested a quoted and although it fell in the range of dates they have up -- it came in at a whole (sitting down??) $10.00 less total .. not per night but TOTAL.
That doesn't sound right. If I were you I would get another quote for the exact same dates, with a different agent, with this company. Now mid-February is a very busy time I think, but you should still be getting a decent discount.

Are you sure your dates fall within one of their specials?
YES it was clearly in the dates and like a PP suggested, i submitted a request for a quote to another agent at the very same agency and actually got a decent rate! Just trying to decide if we'll go with it or not ... have to factor in the huge exchange rate we're suffocating under currently :O

YES it was clearly in the dates and like a PP suggested, i submitted a request for a quote to another agent at the very same agency and actually got a decent rate! Just trying to decide if we'll go with it or not ... have to factor in the huge exchange rate we're suffocating under currently :O
Yay!!!!!!

Great - good to hear it was just the agent. We're still waiting for summer. My agent said a few weeks yet!

I'm waiting for summer too ! She didnt say exactly what week they would come out?
I emailed her this past Friday and she just said a few weeks yet. The wait is killing me - I just want to book something. I know it's strange, but it makes getting up to go to work in the morning a little easier when I have something to work towards.

I emailed her this past Friday and she just said a few weeks yet. The wait is killing me - I just want to book something. I know it's strange, but it makes getting up to go to work in the morning a little easier when I have something to work towards.
I know I cant wait to have a resort booked in My Disney Experience again lol !

I'm waiting for early summer too! Agent told me some time in September...it's September, but I still don't see any agency exclusives on their site. The wait is killing me!!

I'm waiting for early summer too! Agent told me some time in September...it's September, but I still don't see any agency exclusives on their site. The wait is killing me!!
The wait is killing me too! What resort do you think you will book? I'm thinking the Poly if it is available. I know I still have the quote from last year in my email and it was Sept 21st

Last edited:
The wait is killing me too! What resort do you think you will book? I'm thinking the Poly if it is available. I know I still have the quote from last year in my email and it was Sept 21st

I reserved Coronado Springs already, but it just seems too high...we are a party of 4 - 2 adults; 2 teens (so they're adults). 7 nights at CSR, 7 day hopper, and Dining 1QS, 1TS and it's $5,398:scared1: I'm hoping I can get a discount at some point!

I reserved Coronado Springs already, but it just seems too high...we are a party of 4 - 2 adults; 2 teens (so they're adults). 7 nights at CSR, 7 day hopper, and Dining 1QS, 1TS and it's $5,398:scared1: I'm hoping I can get a discount at some point!

Just wanted to point out that if you're waiting for their Labor Day deal (Mid August-Early September), moderates have not been included in this deal in the past, only deluxes and you definitely cannot add the dining plan to that deal either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter